Design contest (unaccepted works)

kawaiist

Hello there!

Post here your unaccepted works for design contest (costume/weapon). I think other players would be interested to see them too.

Here is mine.

I was thinking to abstract a bit from making "fan service" costume (like summer style, modern, technological, etc.) and focus more on martial arts theme, to make it look humble and also make it fit into bns lore with all this magic and mystery.

Called it "Nomad's light"

RiSoyYh.jpg

• Like 2

That's really cool! I like it a lot. It has a very mysterious wanderer feel to me. Great job. Here is my weapon skin. I only had one day to make it because I found out about the contest at the very end so I only had time to color one of the weapons. I call it Chained Hope. I wanted to make something much different from the usual weapons, but not go so crazy that it's just too different. I got the inspiration from a padlock and chain motif as well as the idea of the black rose slowly draining away your hero's life. The blade/handles/gun barrel are meant to look like wings being forced to close and the chains are slowly burning them away
20190728_233047.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Am 9.8.2019 um 23:28 schrieb kawaiist:

Called it "Nomad's light"

RiSoyYh.jpg

The Lyn Design is pretty good but well i play GON. 

Am 26.8.2019 um 02:00 schrieb SGYu:

Here is my entry for this year - Azure Demon Slayer.

YgbZQQC.jpg

Looks alot like an already existing outfit expect for the Wings. Male looks pretty okish reminds me of yasuo.

I dont think any of you would have had a chance against the others but still better than some of the designs NC gave us to vote for.

(Own Opinion of course they did a good job but it dosent suit my taste)