modify the vote of the costume 2019 contest

Erza Scarlata

I believe that they should have at least 30 participants in the vote and that the community itself should choose their favorites, not that the judges choose just because it suits them more and gives them more facilities.

I participated in the contest for outfit and weapons design an armor something that in the game you may never go to see why you do not want to get out of the typical costumes all with the same style and weapons were very original a katana for the greatsword who would not want a greatsword katana were quite innovative designs I had never seen anything like, Of course it took me many days to think about each weapon, and it was my first time designing something digital, to be honest quality was not a big deal but I know that if you were on the voting list several would vote, Like other comments I read in the forum saying that they saw outfit that they put on Twiter that they did deserve to be in the finalists.

I find it very unfair that they classify only 5 for voting of the 11 finalists, and even more that within those 5 finalists the costumes are equal to those that already exist in bns not to say copies with different color and that one arrangement, it seems to me an arrangement of the developers just to facilitate the work, they will never do something innovative ? Every time they pull out a new suit, it’s an old one with a different color. Several have said that there are suits that, if they are worth being on the ballot, should put the 11 to the vote and not just manage between you to facilitate the work. They should even put up to 30 designs and have the community choose the one they like the most because we enlejiamos innovation and true creativity, the judges always choose the same style and the ones of highest quality in design, why don’t you think of the community of bns who are keeping the game alive so far instead of making things easier for you eh ignore all the complaints that have been made about the subject, give anger to anyone and even more to those who participated in the contest.

3 hours ago, Erza Scarlata said:

I believe that they should have at least 30 participants in the vote and that the community itself should choose their favorites, not that the judges choose just because it suits them more and gives them more facilities.

its not something new with contests like these. there is always a group of judges determining the top entries.

3 hours ago, Erza Scarlata said:

ll with the same style and weapons were very original a katana for the greatsword who would not want a greatsword katana were quite innovative designs I had never seen anything like

The issue here is that one of the conditions is that the costumes must fit within the blade and soul game, and in all honesty i do not see how a katana fits in BnS.....

Now in general, i really do not see the issue here, these are parts of the rules of the competition, the other 6 finalists get a prize aswel, and the devs get to vote because it is their game, their design, they can determine what in their eyes fits best in the style of the game.

The costume isnt supposed to be innovative to a point where its completely blown out of the style for the game, but to match it. I would like to see the other 6 designs to have a better opinion, maybe then we can see whether all this fuss is actually worth it.

If you wanna know search them on twitter or reddit, you will see your self that they actually select the one they want to win. And the thing is that the people who did the design of the game as we know it are not in the team anymore so saying that they know better than anyone what fit the design is false. And if they want to select anyway (it is their game) then why make us vote? Other game usually have like community winner and game team winner.