Why is this a thing?

FlCosmin

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Bobthemonk:

@Merlin DE The way I see it I would prefer they put a cap than ban a large chunk of there player base for leeching events on 10 storyline alts every day. F8 is way less toxic this event than previous events with the limit in place, and not sure what other limits they could do other than putting higher gear limits onto all the dungeons to search for them in F8 and ruining F8 in the process.

There always have been leechers regardless of events or not and personaly i havent seen a rising amount of leechers due to special events. neither at the Tower of Memories nor at the Fishing-Event.

Oh wait, are you are talking about alts with less than 1600AP that are bold enough to queue for dailys?

Well ok with that opinion i can see why you are talking about leeching.

Funny, we start doing TSM in Hardmode when it was introduced, befor we got the Awakening patch and with aprox. 1100 AP.

Up To TSM you can do every dungeon with a 1100-1200 ap group without any problems and in a decent time. Even DST is doable with an 1100AP group, but yeah you cant burst down the boss, you have to do mechanics.

Oh Wait, most whales dont know how to do mech. The Poharan event with equalized Stats where a good example.

Never laughed so hard to see max gear players failing hard, wiping and giving up
The community is toxic because of those elitist who need 1800+AP full TT-Gear to do Dungeons nerved to oblivion or even freaking MSP, who cant do any mechs and have hillarious requirements even for the lowest dungeons.

Im a full tt-geared FM and i dont know how many times i had to tank because freaking BMs, KFMs or Wardens weith same or beter gear and aggro skills cant tank and doing 500k dps.

My favorit was a HM 13 Warden with raven 9 wo tanked agains a GC6 full TT- Warden with 4 sided gilded gems cause this dude didnt dealt any damage nor could hold aggro with his gear. Guess the TT-geared warden was only good at creditcard anicancel ;)

The HM13 put 25 point in aggro asked me to give him a headstart and tanked the whole dungeon. LoL just one Example of a much better Alt than Main ;)

Instead of complaining about alts, which somtimes are even better than some mains, learn the mech and overall how to play your class. (General, not personal statement)

In my opinion they can equalize the stats in every freaking dungeon, reintroduce removed mech and force players to do the mech instead of braindead bursting everything down. 

Events of this kind destroying the game. The last event people already where frustrated, NC-Soft didnt learn from their mistakes and do another event again gateing a desireable Cosmetic behind a DPS-Wall and also limit the Oils you can get (what frustrates even high geared players like me), another event of this kind and people wil start quitting the game.

How many more players we can loose, before BnS comes to an end like MxM?

But Yeah, keep defending these ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

41 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Events of this kind destroying the game.

The bad game design destroying the game. Getting 15000-20000 gold + tons of materials every month for "doing nothing" is a joke.

I'm talking about the characters where half the slots are empty and the other half are purple items because screw it they did enough of the storyline to unlock the dungeons on that char and someone will carry them for free.

As for tanking, it's not exactly hard... I lfp all the dungeons and tank most of the runs (including on raven 3 fm since even a9 people seem to have issue's dealing 600k+). My kfm I almost always put points in threat (then regret it since people with gear generally do no damage) but it's usefull for the odd time you get someone who didn't purchase there account and knows what they are doing. I never did bother learning kfm properly so I do slack on dps a bit as a result, meaning it can only tank up to 6m burst or so and around 3mill sustain people as a raven 3. (funny how much you can tank for with 850% threat). Still, outside of long-cd soul gunners and BM's it can do it's job.

There is also nothing stopping lower geared players from making there own lobby, the issue is that most of them hit LFP and if they don't see it as a free carry they just leave the party and look again... and then complain that people want high ap even though it's clearable in the lower ap parties that they constantly leave...

vor 19 Stunden schrieb KzE:

The bad game design destroying the game. Getting 15000-20000 gold + tons of materials every month for "doing nothing" is a joke.

Well i play since May 2016 and i never earned 15-20k and tons of materials every month, else i would have 4-sided gilded gems, max soul, heart, amulette and even would be able to buy an ET run instead joining a raidgroup and do it every week for my gear.  I spend hours of farming Mao for my glove and necklace because of the freaking low droprates.

I have spend many weekends in MSP up to 7,8,9 hours a day to max my Soulshields and farm materials, so please tell me, where do i get the tons of materials for just standing araound and dancing in jadestone doing nothing?

But yeah, when i just have to swipe my creditcard to get a good Soul / Heart, i can lean back and enjoy a lazy live...

You always forget one thing, we are by now just 3-4 month behind Asia, the next Raid is already announced in Asia and Asia had a headstart of over 3 years, or in other words, we had 3+ years less time to get to the same gear as Asia.

I assume they were refering to the people who had 10 fresh storyline chars hitting lfp on all event stuff for free carry and 50+ oils / event.

Also, we may have had less time but we got alot of boosts and help that they never + our upgrades are 100% not rng. Personally I get anything from 5-7k / week across 4 chars (main, main alt does around 1m and then the 2 low-alts hold 600-700k each) and thats with my raids being priority / roll, if I was in bid raids / sell raids it would be more. (1-2k of that is when I remember to craft on the characters and sell the stuff, I get around 5k / week from quest rewards.)

23 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

please tell me

Make 9 alts / or any amount based on your slots / (warden is easy mode), get premium.

Cold storage - 2 min (13 gold), fast kill even with 6 story chars

Heavens Mandate - 2 min (13 gold), join moml party in party  recruit, high levels nuke it fast

Celestial Basin - 1 min (0,5 gold), pop that mini boss

random daily (event) dungeon - 5 min (5-7 gold), its fast to kill SM and down even with 6 story chars.

At this point you have the 3 dailies (5 gold for daily bar + 1 gold for shard), + a material chest (if there is a event box like now, even more).

Its like 40 gold for 10 min + material, and most of the time you clicked like 5 times or run after others. Now with 1 main and 9 alt chars its 400 gold.

In a month its 12000 gold for 2 hour play / day. And you can go higher, join the all welcome weekly + bt, or if you not noobie, you can kill every day that Yeoharan for 12 gold and 19+20f for another 5. Its fast too. And we are above 15k + even and more mats. And tbh its a very low effort "bot work".

Most of the players doing this, thats why you need to wait 10-20 mins to pop a non daily dungeon in F8.

If you have 5 char slots, just go for Yeoharan (12g), 19f+20f (5g) and MSP 1-3 (13g).

Edited by KzE

vor 4 Stunden schrieb KzE:

Now with 1 main and 9 alt chars its 400 gold.

In a month its 12000 gold for 2 hour play / day.

You sure we are still talking about BnS? When i do daily i spend 3-4 times more time in F8 finding a group (even with lfp or for Dialy Quest dungeons) then actually in the dungeon itself.

Usualy it takes me ~1 hour for Yehoran, Hong, HM, CS and the 4 random Dialy Dungeons, where most time is lost by finding a group and i usualy use LFP up to TSM. I only recruit for DST and higher

25 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

You sure we are still talking about BnS? When i do daily i spend 3-4 times more time in F8 finding a group (even with lfp or for Dialy Quest dungeons) then actually in the dungeon itself.

Usualy it takes me ~1 hour for Yehoran, Hong, HM, CS and the 4 random Dialy Dungeons, where most time is lost by finding a group and i usualy use LFP up to TSM. I only recruit for DST and higher

Yes. But you dont need to do the 5 dailies, only 3 with alts. CB kill is solo, you dont need to wait. Moml HM is spammed in chat, you wait like 1 min or less. CS is same, never waited more than 1 min for it. The 3rd daily you LFP 3 dungs together, again never waited for more than 1 min. Most of the time i get pulled into a run. The higher you go, more you wait.

I tried it now on my BM alt :

CS - 12 sec waiting time till full party, 30 sec till last potato PC user come in, 1 min kill

SSM - got pulled in instantly, HM 21 melted everything in 4-5 mins

HM - around 30 sec till one appeared on chat after i completed SSM, HM 24 + 22 insta killed the boss

CB boss kill - like a minute

Daily done.

Edited by KzE
  • Like 1