Can't collect my weekly rewards.

LaJt0

Even tho i've completed 4 of them on my bm Nekoniq none of weekly challenges shows on counter, i have every 4 quest completed. Same for my gf meowmeowmeowmeowmeow.
Please help :/.

Edited by LaJt0

4 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

Please check this thread :

Regards,

Amraith

That post isn't completely relevant or needs updating, I completed my weekly this morning, unless i'm mistaken it's Wednesday! which is the day that the weekly rewards are supposed to reset.

Others with me didn't get their completions either, 6 quests done, 0/3 still listed....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

That post isn't completely relevant or needs updating, I completed my weekly this morning, unless i'm mistaken it's Wednesday! which is the day that the weekly rewards are supposed to reset.

Others with me didn't get their completions either, 6 quests done, 0/3 still listed....

Your completions will count when you logon tomorrow like for the past 2 weeks

21 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Your completions will count when you logon tomorrow like for the past 2 weeks

My point was that the linked post doesn't say that, unless i missed it, which doesn't help the OP.

Thanks for the info, it's not often i do my weeklies on a Wednesday so i wouldn't have known about this.

2 hours ago, Kaigame said:

My point was that the linked post doesn't say that, unless i missed it, which doesn't help the OP.

Thanks for the info, it's not often i do my weeklies on a Wednesday so i wouldn't have known about this.

I think since you wrote "this morning" they may have understood it that you did them before maintenance today in which case the linked post would make sense but idk :D

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I think since you wrote "this morning" they may have understood it that you did them before maintenance today in which case the linked post would make sense but idk :D

Weekly resets don't happen after maintenance, never did before, and saying they suddenly appear after Thursday still doesn't relate to the linked post.

There is a problem, a bug, it's poorly explained to the user base and people are confused.

Isn't that the real issue?