phantom griped and cant use reversal

Miggy Miggs

lately i started to take notice when a fm grabs and throws on wall..... and i saw something that really need to be looked into when a fm grabs you theres an animation that pulls you in ...during this animation your skills are locked until the animations ends.

they can throw you to wall before you even reach to there hands causing your reversal skill to light up when you are completely mid air ..... this bug is so annoying and for one that bug causes another bug with bm allowing bms to use flock of blades and reset flock of blades after that one ends  ive seen this happen to me and someone told me its a bug . ...they should really do soemthing about that grab ....they nerf the grab pre awaken and now they made it op ..... where there no reaction ....its not ping ...just by looking at your skills while grabed and thrown your reversal activate while you in air ....but the fm skills are activated before you even go into the grip .

It´s not a bug, this is intended otherwise it would have been fixed 1,5year ago.
The pull animation until you reach the hand locks you. The further away the fm the longer until your skills light up.
They couldn´t come up with a decent rotation for fm, so they gave him that untableable wallbang instead. Pre- and during awaken.

Edited by Ren36

Am 6.8.2019 um 00:37 schrieb Ren36:

It´s not a bug, this is intended otherwise it would have been fixed 1,5year ago.
The pull animation until you reach the hand locks you. The further away the fm the longer until your skills light up.
They couldn´t come up with a decent rotation for fm, so they gave him that untableable wallbang instead. Pre- and during awaken.

We had nice combos on FM back when you had aerial. It was hard to 100 to 0 and FM actully needed skill but after awakening even someone like me who only plays a really short amount of time per season on twinks and never played Ice pre awakening could manage to wallbang.

Its pretty stupid but they intendet Wallbang even tho it destroys the mechanics of the game.

Tbh if a fm is close to wall and throws  you .... your skill activate when they throw you already not when they grqb unless that wait a sec .... even bd do it now..... most of the time a fm throws me my ice goes off while in air or my flock of blades which is still risky.......that thing needs a 1 min cd or 1.30 sec .

Or add a wait time for that skill to pop up cause it doesn't have an animation counter it ....

They can hold you for 6 second throw you and grip goes to 24sec cd

Edited by Miggy Miggs