In-game option to add personal comment about player

Loffie Green

Hello! I'm new to all the forums etc., so I don't know where should I turn with this kind of suggestion, but this idea is bugging me for a while now.

It would be really nice if devs could consider implementing such a feature in game. Sometimes you see people do rude things, or maybe scam someone or the opposite, you take some low geared player to hard dungeon but he/she is very good with mechanics and you would like to have a note about that player. Because I don't think that if you have a high geared tank in party that can't tank at all and refuses to learn only option for you should be to block the person to remember him or something.

So my idea is - implement a feature in game that lets you add a personal comment about a player (not character, but player as the whole characters account) that you can right click on character name and choose same as there are options to whisper, invite, apply etc.

Good idea.

Unless you have eidetic memory it's impossible to remember why you blacklisted the 80 people on your list, which in my opinion and 95% of others, is a pathetically small list since I get that filled in like 1-2 months. Then I have to start randomly deleting people off the list in order to block new ones. Tbh I'm pretty sure everyone just uses the spammer list once the blacklist is filled, but that doesn't turn their name grey so you won't even know you've got them blocked.

If block em I block em no going back

If it's comments that others can see knowing how community is hold it against  people ...in games people will hate you for any reason when you guys would make good friends .

For 1 hitting them .. not know mech etc.