Why is there no MSP vendor at a convenient location?

PetPuggi

You really can't place the NPC at a worse location, and it doesn't help due to the fact that there's no warehouse NPC inside MSP either.

Visiting the NPC during a MSP run? People will think you're leeching. Visiting after a run? You have to run all the way to MSP entrance, load, then run like 5 miles to the damn NPC, only to find out oops, forgot to bring my green/yellow/purple stones or sacred orbs cause they're in my storage. Then you have to tp back to Zaiwei, wait for loading screen, then run another 5 miles to the warehouse cause it's nowhere near the MSP entrance, get your stuff, run another 5 miles back to MSP entrance, load in, then run another 5 miles to the rat to trade. Oh of course being premium solves that issue, hooray. When buying items from a vendor takes almost as long to complete MSP 1-3 you know you've got some r/crappydesign.

Solution: just place the MSP vendor beside the warehouse NPC in Zaiwei? Or even better, just put him inside dragon express? I don't get what NCS/NCW is trying to achieve by making the NPC as difficult to access as possible, it's not even like you have to pay a ticket to enter MSP? For the CS merchant I guess they're trying to get you to buy a CS reset to enter. Getting to this MSP merchant is nothing but a waste of time.

Edited by PetPuggi

2 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

You really can't place the NPC at a worse location, and it doesn't help due to the fact that there's no warehouse NPC inside MSP either.

Visiting the NPC during a MSP run? People will think you're leeching. Visiting after a run? You have to run all the way to MSP entrance, load, then run like 5 miles to the damn NPC, only to find out oops, forgot to bring my green/yellow/purple stones or sacred orbs cause they're in my storage. Then you have to tp back to Zaiwei, wait for loading screen, then run another 5 miles to the warehouse cause it's nowhere near the MSP entrance, get your stuff, run another 5 miles back to MSP entrance, load in, then run another 5 miles to the rat to trade. Oh of course being premium solves that issue, hooray. When buying items from a vendor takes almost as long to complete MSP 1-3 you know you've got some r/crappydesign.

Solution: just place the MSP vendor beside the warehouse NPC in Zaiwei? Or even better, just put him inside dragon express? I don't get what NCS/NCW is trying to achieve by making the NPC as difficult to access as possible, it's not even like you have to pay a ticket to enter MSP? For the CS merchant I guess they're trying to get you to buy a CS reset to enter. Getting to this MSP merchant is nothing but a waste of time.

omg ikr lol

reason i have no badge on my alts or certain items .... lol i went there once and forgot my tokens lol ...i was like forget it.

also...... i was going there once and the party was gonna do another run and i had to get out and ran all the way back there lol . i lost weight irl that day 

18 hours ago, Arohk said:

just go in alone when you're done with the dungeon, whats the big problem?

Maybe you should learn to read beyond the first sentence. Either that or you enjoy running aimlessly and loading screens in this game aka wasting time.

Edited by PetPuggi

On 8/4/2019 at 3:34 PM, Grimoir said:

why is there no vendor at a conveniant locations? I can tell you why, cause i dont remember anyone ever asking for it xD

There should be one next to the msp entrance imo.

There and in Mushin's, since its become the BnS hub. I wish they would turn Mushin's into the hub from MxM.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb KlausFlouride:

There and in Mushin's, since its become the BnS hub. I wish they would turn Mushin's into the hub from MxM.

Dont mention MxM, we all know how fast it vanished to nirvana ;)

Anyway Cold Storage and MSP Merchant would be nice at Mushins tower and / or in front of the dungeon.

Dont know how many times people blocked MSP-Multiruns cause they went to the Merchant after Stage 6 and 11 other people have to wait for 1 player to get out the Dungeon and leave the party after they have finished Because when they leave while still inside they would transoprt outside the dungeon and have to re enter again.

When you go to the merchant between the stages you risk to get kicked.

So a Merchant in front of MSP would be a real nice thing to have.