Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Boggy141

As it's stated in the title, this error appeared while having MSI Afterburner which uses the same Visual C++ Redist 2008 as the game ( x86 ) and somehow they interfere with eachother.

- I start the game, it loads in memory until 1.5 - 1.6GB and then it crashes without an error message.

- After some time trying, I received the error 6X10rvp.png on my screen so I could read what it said because normally the splash screen would just disappear

I have yet to find a solution as you can run the game only with RTSS ( Rivatuner) and MSI Afterburner off.

My Specs:

Windows 10 x64 ( Pro )

I7-2600k

GTX 1050 Strix OC 2GB

16gb 8x2 Samsung memory

Motherboard P8H61-MX Asus

2 SSD's ( Game on one of them )

Windows Build Version as of this date - 1903 Latest Stable channel

This post is here to help those that have this problem and haven't been able to fix it yet.

Thank you.

Edited by Boggy141

14 hours ago, Boggy141 said:

As it's stated in the title, this error appeared while having MSI Afterburner which uses the same Visual C++ Redist 2008 as the game ( x86 ) and somehow they interfere with eachother.

- I start the game, it loads in memory until 1.5 - 1.6GB and then it crashes without an error message.

- After some time trying, I received the error 6X10rvp.png on my screen so I could read what it said because normally the splash screen would just disappear

I have yet to find a solution as you can run the game only with RTSS ( Rivatuner) and MSI Afterburner off.

My Specs:

Windows 10 x64 ( Pro )

I7-2600k

GTX 1050 Strix OC 2GB

16gb 8x2 Samsung memory

Motherboard P8H61-MX Asus

2 SSD's ( Game on one of them )

Windows Build Version as of this date - 1903 Latest Stable channel

This post is here to help those that have this problem and haven't been able to fix it yet.

Thank you.

Possible causes:

1. Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.
2. Software problem.

Install: 
vc_redist.x64
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 with (Standalone Installer)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
Update GPU Drivers

If nothing works do a Clean Boot