Help with connecting to the game

Egoist00

I get this error message when launching the launcher(new one) "Failed to read content data from the update server. Check your network environment (ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again."

anyone knows what the problem is?, checked my antivirus, firewall, they seems fine.

18 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

I get this error message when launching the launcher(new one) "Failed to read content data from the update server. Check your network environment (ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again."

anyone knows what the problem is?, checked my antivirus, firewall, they seems fine.

Method 1.) Try configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers.

Method 2.) Open Antivirus > Online Threat Prevention > Exceptions > Write http://live.patcher.bladeandsoul.com/ and press add.  

Method 3.) Add C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT to firewall and antivirus exclusions.

Method 4.) Use VPN to download the Update.

Method 5.) Contact Support, Send them "DxDiag, HijackThis and LSP.txt" Logfile

Spoiler

For DxDiag

Type the Windows key + ""R"" and type in ""dxdiag"" (without the quotes) in the Run Window.

When the window for ""Dxdiag"" appears, click the button labeled ""Run 64-bit Dxdiag.""
Note: If you are running Windows 8, you will not see this button and so you can move to the next step.

Once loaded, click the button ""Save All Information."" You will want to save the file to your Desktop.

Spoiler

For HijackThis

Download and run HijackThis from the following link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Click the “Do a system scan and save a logfile” button.

Once the scan is complete, a text logfile will appear in Notepad. Save this file to your Desktop.

Spoiler

For LSP.txt

Click the ""Start"" button to bring up the Start Menu.

Type in CMD into the ""Search programs and files"" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program ""cmd.exe.""

Right-click on ""cmd.exe"" and select ""Run as Administrator.""

Type ""netsh winsock show catalog >C:\LSP.txt"" without the quotes. This will save a file to the root of your C drive called LSP.txt.

Once complete, type ""netsh winsock reset"" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line.

Send all 3 Files to Support if you decide to go support route, It's most likely they will only ask you to send HijackThis for this issue, but to save some time and hassle send all 3 just in case.

Edited by SayhaSeer