BAN PVE BRACELETS FROM BATTLEGROUND/Far from balance/Skill damage system in world tournament etc

Miggy Miggs

first off i wanna say this .... this game balancing is out the window ...if i could turn back time to secret of stratus patch or pre awaken i would even for just 1 sec .

i for one love tournaments from blade and soul etc but this years tournament worries me in many ways ...

1. the current skill patch that na and eu has thats the skill patch moving into tournaments?

otherwise bm/sf/des/bd  will be the only classes may be summ or kfm ...slim chances tho....while i love change from dest wl sin ...the fact that these classes are overpowered to the point its broken ...is it gonna be like bg who catches who first in arena .....

2.bm /kfm third spec will this be alllowed? ...bm third spec for one ....shouldve entered the game with a 100-0 aerial combo a 50 percent may be  ....as this again questions the fact are these balance patches actually balancing anything or just pick and choose which class they need to be extremely op where it takes 0 skills and ping .

3.the new pvp and pve damage system, it was introduce in korea i saw an archer on stream and saw the skill damage lay out ....will this system be implemented in the tournament? 

these damage ratios are so high that they roll over into bg 

Warden

received 400k plus from divine strike

300k plus  from sword salvo differently from badge damage

300k from server

shear storm damage also

where are all these damage coming from ????

same goes for  sf wl gunner bm third spec and kfm third spec and some other classes

they are all coming from pve  bracelets , battleground will forever be broken until they nerf how much damage people are taking from these items..... for 1 third spec bracelets alone even the stage 1 tiger and dragon has such a high damage percentage .....700 percent on this and 1k on that even a low gear can dish alot of damage .

if they want to make battleground some what better i think they should look into forcing the use of pvp bracelet and cut out this pve style of just spaming damage just because your bracelet modifer is extremely high ..tbh i fear the pvp of this game come next bracelet. 

i think the game is evolved enough where pvp aCCS are accessible.ban or reduce damage is really necessary . korea has said balancing  for bg isnt easy but if they are gonna tweak skill damage ...and bracelet buff it by 1000 percent .... then that system carters to arena .

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

exactly, LOL

Very elaborate response, I salute you.

BG was never fair nor it will be. 

Its more like One shot ground.

Remove pvp weapons and accessories from the game, and put everyone on equal grounds like in the arena. Even then there is a problem of different classes skill balance and fact that some of them are painfully op with there skills. 

Counting down for the white knight to appear and say how this game is lovely and balanced

3 2 1..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ikimino said:

Very elaborate response, I salute you.

Remove pvp weapons and accessories from the game, and put everyone on equal grounds like in the arena. Even then there is a problem of different classes skill balance and fact that some of them are painfully op with there skills. 

Counting down for the white knight to appear and say how this game is lovely and balanced

3 2 1..

i didnt say it was gonna be fair, lets look at this.

before a gunner even blows up 5 man in 8 secs seconds whats the first thing he does before hitting rmb f........activate bracelet and badge .....  i never once see a gunner use pvp bracelet this is where the big damage is coming from .....forcing the use of pvp bracelet should be a thing .... makes no sense making pvp bracelet for classes if pve is best in slot.

wl , not sure what wl bracelet does but i think its when they hit 2 . buff theyre 4 , but point is those item modifers were ment for pve content ..... pvp items force a class to use a cc if they wanna make full damage of bracelet ...and this is one of the reason why... you have certain classes just spamming pve damage ....they looked into the badge thing now finally ..

what they need to do is make some classes pvp bracelet better and reduce damage taken from pve ones .

bg is never gonna be equal ..... i like it this way but thing is some classes skill modifers are so off the charts compared to some ..literally like 60 percent of warden skills hitting 200k some 400k for a class that takes forever to kill.bubbles right beside the base you cant even cap it ...worst if theres like 3 or more of them.

i really hope when archer comes out that the damage modifer actually fix some of these outrageous damage on non cced target . i can understand someone is stunned and u take 400k damage but when u not stun and take 400k so if i was stun it would be 700k --____--

the direction where third spec is going is once it comes it best build and every other build eats the dust ... i seen it for bms its now bm best pvp and pve build .

kfm , makes no sense using wind or fire as the dps lost is big in arena not so good but can melt a person in 2 seconds.

third spec bracelets are like this tiger bracelet stage 1  ... 700 percent on that skill...the star breaker max bracelet or corresponding bracelet at top tier ... 800k damage hardly any growth at all and question the fact if its worth upgrading .

these are the little things .which let me fear the other third specs of other classes if it will ruin the pick and choose idea-it has to be third spec ..but if the damage nerf will be there losing  dps isnt fun either so ill watch this play out 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Ikimino:

It was quite fair at times where the Hongmoon Weapon still existed and Light / Dark Stage 6 was highest tier weapon.

Even with a true scorpion weapon or maybe 1 -3 stages below you had a cahnce against someone with legendary light / dark, at least when you had some skill.
Introduction of PVP-Gear and total overpowered PVE multiplier in PVP made PVP a one shot fiesta. Skill dont count, what count is gear and how fast you anicancel your creditcard.
Thats what killed PVP.

Also 3rd Spec classes should not be alowed to queue for BG / Arena since the have a big advantage.

Just my 2 ct

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Also 3rd Spec classes should not be alowed to queue for BG / Arena since the have a big advantage.

Just my 2 ct

Completely agree.

But the general issue is that the skill damage affects both PVP and PVE, so we are just best off waiting when they finally split the damage into the different segments and then balancing will be much easier. also there are mystic badge nerfs incoming in terms of pvp damage.

reads warden pve bracelet   trigger when using blade ward over 2700 percent on sword salvo and divine strike for 12 seconds when using blade ward.

when they in that thing thats all they do ... this is a problem pve item spewing over into pvp modes way too much and is being over looked in so many ways .... makes no sense making pvp items and making pve ones stronger pvp and pve .

its not a class skill that needs to be the same in all regions or server . so it can be looked into or at least consider moving forward   

2 hours ago, Noobis said:

lol......... not sure why u post this now since its been a thing for years.

its been a thing for years but third spec and warden hasn't been. thats why its time they nerf the bracelet damages ..

and most importantly awakening .....hasnt been out for years 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

for 1 bm third spec alone has more than 5 DEF PIERCING STUNS and they need only 1 just to 90-100 percent you.

1.blade mentor - first part and last attack stuns 

2.bm  z pull

3.during flock of blades - thunder crash ( this skill being a stun is really annoying as if u see it go off you will easily mistake it for a daze and hit f to realize it a stun and too late.

4.hm z while in flock of blades 

5.boot

and on top of all of this they have deflect .

take flight on like a 10 second cd and able to use from range .

able to do a 100-0 without mentor being angry . until your dead 

i remember when korea said that wl aerial force an interfere in tag so they made it one aerial but decided to give a whole 10 seconds or more of aerial time to bm .

in bg a low gear could have you airborne for such a long time its really is annoying. 

even if they're gonna make bm aerial that long making the target untargetable to others but the bm  when the bounce back skill is used or something 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

• 2 weeks later...