Sign in to follow this  
avendurree23

[REQUEST] Add region transfer from NA to EU and from EU to NA

Recommended Posts

I've been sending this request to support for years actually and right now, they suggested that I should post this on official forums, so I did

Long story how I started on NA ever since 2016 launch, but I regret that I didnt go start on EU. Back then I didnt understand ping and I didnt feel any lag or difference. I've invested too much time into this game and I want to transfer into EU server or at least have the option to do so with storage and all that, heck I could wait a damn month, if it would mean I could transfer my main character with all the progress and stuff.

I dont think I'm the only one who would transfer, if I could. They could either offer to transfer individual characters or everything, including outfits starages with items, tho I dont know how transfering Unity level would go, but all I care is about transfering my character with all progress, materials and outfits, tho if I could transfer everything to EU, I would. What do you guys think? Would you like to have an option to transfer between NA and EU?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

You should first use the search function on forum. NC already stated more than once there are no plans for a transfer between regions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should read the first sentence.

I'm pretty sure, if enough people express their interest for it, we can get it. Nothing can be done, if people give up every time developers say "there are no plans now".

If you dont want region transfers, good for you, dont even comment, I'm asking thoughts of people who do thought about region transfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, avendurree23 said:

You should read the first sentence.

I'm pretty sure, if enough people express their interest for it, we can get it. Nothing can be done, if people give up every time developers say "there are no plans now".

If you dont want region transfers, good for you, dont even comment, I'm asking thoughts of people who do thought about region transfers.

Does not matter how many people want it it's not going to happen and that they told you to post on forum doesn't mean anything. The only time we might get a region transfer is when the eu server shuts down and they shove everyone on the na server.

Edited by Cor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
2 hours ago, avendurree23 said:

You should read the first sentence.

I'm pretty sure, if enough people express their interest for it, we can get it. Nothing can be done, if people give up every time developers say "there are no plans now".

If you dont want region transfers, good for you, dont even comment, I'm asking thoughts of people who do thought about region transfers.

Asking you to post it on forums is one of the many standard answers support gives. And just like you many others did the same and each time it was replied with "there are no plans for region transfers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikimino   
4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Asking you to post it on forums is one of the many standard answers support gives. And just like you many others did the same and each time it was replied with "there are no plans for region transfers"

Sooo that means he is not allowed to ask that question again ? .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings everybody,

 

It is always good to post your suggestions and wishes on the forums, as we collect that information and forward it to the appropriate team members. However, as pointed out, this specific topic has been discussed and replied to before. Nothing has changed since then, which means these transfers are not likely to be offered any time soon.

 

So feel free to continue a constructive exchange on the topic.

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikimino   
6 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

 

It is always good to post your suggestions and wishes on the forums, as we collect that information and forward it to the appropriate team members. However, as pointed out, this specific topic has been discussed and replied to before. Nothing has changed since then, which means these transfers are not likely to be offered any time soon.

 

So feel free to continue a constructive exchange on the topic.

 

Thank you!

By saying "any time soon" you not really  helping 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 hour ago, Ikimino said:

Sooo that means he is not allowed to ask that question again ? .

it has nothing to do with being allowed or not, If you search for it, and you see 11 topics, about the same thing, and 11 answers from NC that are the exact same, and the topics are over a course of 3 years.... you get the drift?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikimino   
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

it has nothing to do with being allowed or not, If you search for it, and you see 11 topics, about the same thing, and 11 answers from NC that are the exact same, and the topics are over a course of 3 years.... you get the drift?

Yeah I do get the drift bro. I would rather have a replay of something like( Hi, this issue was address by NCS some time ago, here is the link for the post you might find helpful) Instead of going straight to, you should do this or that.... you get the drift ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
33 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Yeah I do get the drift bro. I would rather have a replay of something like( Hi, this issue was address by NCS some time ago, here is the link for the post you might find helpful) Instead of going straight to, you should do this or that.... you get the drift ?

someone else should not be resposnsible for ones own common sense. If one needs someone to hold his / her hand there are services that provide that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikimino   
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

someone else should not be resposnsible for ones own common sense. If one needs someone to hold his / her hand there are services that provide that.

Being polite is a hard thing to do this days, I get it but keep it up you will get there one day.

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, avendurree23 said:

You should read the first sentence.

I'm pretty sure, if enough people express their interest for it, we can get it. Nothing can be done, if people give up every time developers say "there are no plans now".

If you dont want region transfers, good for you, dont even comment, I'm asking thoughts of people who do thought about region transfers.

No we can't get it. It's not that simple. Not anymore. Now that we are down to one server in each region, this means we have just one market per region. Since f8 does impact the market indirectly, it does link the local servers. Now when we don't have this, there's no way to weasel around the obvious issue of importing different value goods from one region to another. Gold sellers will swim in easy gold and wreck the marketplace prices even more than they already do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about add more server close to SEA im from philippines and im getting 370-700 ping NA server T_T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this