I guess it wasn't even worth coming back to this game

SoullessBoyy

I just came back to this game like a week ago and I'm already uninstalling.
The amount of griefers and toxic people on this game is too much.
Like today I was just gonna simply do my daily quests, and a dude was literally waiting for me to get in the entry of the boss fight where flames appear and kill you so I just had to get out and do the same dungeon since no one revived me and it didn't count as if the dungeon was done. 
Really sad it came up to this I really enjoyed the game.

Hope you all have fun anyways

and good luck

2 hours ago, SoullessBoyy said:

I just came back to this game like a week ago and I'm already uninstalling.
The amount of griefers and toxic people on this game is too much.
Like today I was just gonna simply do my daily quests, and a dude was literally waiting for me to get in the entry of the boss fight where flames appear and kill you so I just had to get out and do the same dungeon since no one revived me and it didn't count as if the dungeon was done. 
Really sad it came up to this I really enjoyed the game.

Hope you all have fun anyways

and good luck

1. The only way you could have lost quest is by Reviving yourself and boss died while you were in loading screen, if you stayed dead until boss is dead you would have completed the quest.

2. They probably didn't waited for you to get in line of fire just to BBQ you, they probably were already attacking boss because you were taking your time  running to the boss and you just ran into a fire like most of the people do that I see, if you play with low Graphics Fire doesn't appear from far only from close so it made it look like they did, Or maybe someone walked too close to boss and started boss accidentally, in over 3 years of play never seen anyone purposely wait for people to get in line of fire just to BBQ them, only by accidents, but who knows everyone has different experience I suppose. 

3. In Every Single Multiplayer game there is Toxic players, If you are sensitive to it then it's best to either report/block or Just Disable in-Game Chat when you play and keep only necessary tabs like Clan Chat/Whisper Chat for Friends.  

Edited by SayhaSeer

Moreover, they can't explain what the heck is the difference between an Aransu Mystic Badge and the Dynastic Mystic Badge. Alright, he doesn't need to know what class I am. Only later do I find out it's specifically for different element classes. Wind or Lightning. The in-game description DOESN'T even have that! I'd have to find out what is it after I purchased Aransu (thinking it was a higher tier of badges), then grief ensues. Come on.

46 minutes ago, Sarunghakan said:

Moreover, they can't explain what the heck is the difference between an Aransu Mystic Badge and the Dynastic Mystic Badge. Alright, he doesn't need to know what class I am. Only later do I find out it's specifically for different element classes. Wind or Lightning. The in-game description DOESN'T even have that! I'd have to find out what is it after I purchased Aransu (thinking it was a higher tier of badges), then grief ensues. Come on.

Ultimately when it comes to the Aransu / dynasty mystic badges it doesnt really matter which you take since you can freely swap between them any time you want, so if you got the incorrect one just swap it over to the other.

I don't think the person did this on purpose, because the minimap isn't synced with your character. It says the char is already in the room, when he actually is a few steps away from the room. The other day the same happened to me in a dungeon, because the person thought I'm already there, but it wasn't on purpose. I already killed accidentally some persons with the fire too, because I thought they were in the room xD but always helped them after. Normally someone will revive you after the boss/miniboss, if they can reach the place. If not you can just use a rezz charm or press 4, AFTER the boss is dead. As long as you're just dead and not in a loading screen you will get your quest done.

@Sarunghakan But you can just read which skills the badge enhances, so take the one which enhances the skills of your spec? :D

Yeah, I didn't really take it personally too much. Like, his badge is summoner, and he doesn't know much about BD. That's all. I am glad however, you can move outfits to a storage showroom, unlike other mmo's that are obviously ridiculous in their methods, you'd pay to unlock a wardrobe.

Edited by Sarunghakan