Issue with laser from Keeper's Gaze on Gangshi/Tongshi in Nightfall Sanctuary

Viblo

Both last week and this week, all of my raid members experienced an issue on Gangshi and Tongshi where the laser from Gangshi and Tongshi's Keeper's Gaze mechanic wasn't displaying. It seemed to appear after the mechanic repeated at 60% and two lasers spawned. All my Graphics Quality settings were at max apart from SFX Quality for Others which was at 2 and no mod was in use to enhance performance.

Please do reach out if a possible investigation requires more information.

6 hours ago, Hyunkel said:

Hi Viblo,

Could you please provide a screenshot or better yet a video of the issue in question ?

Cheers ~

Hello,

Of course! Here's footage of the issue from Wednesday. Keep in mind that the video may delete itself within 7 days.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/460618270?t=00h50m28s

The two spawned orbs, the "Keeper's Gaze", are meant to display a laser between the two orbs. If you skip forward to 51:24 when the mechanic repeats (but with an additional laser), both the old and the newly summoned orbs suddenly displays their respective lasers.

Hope that helps!

• NCSOFT

Hello,

After investigating your report we came to the conclusion that this is not a visual issue. Lasers are actually not present rather than not being visible. This issue is caused by pushing the phase too quickly. We are going to keep investigating this issue, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

On 03/08/2019 at 1:47 PM, Hyunkel said:

Hello,

After investigating your report we came to the conclusion that this is not a visual issue. Lasers are actually not present rather than not being visible. This issue is caused by pushing the phase too quickly. We are going to keep investigating this issue, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Hello again,

Thanks for the update! I’m glad to hear you’re making progress on the issue.