event weapon, and alts (or not)

Vyd

3 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Weapon Materials, Badges, Assessoirs and Gems from RNG-Boxes / Trove  are for sure consumables or cosmetics, not Gear not Power, not permanent stat increase, Yeah sure they just went i tiny bit off. Let alone fusing Gems to gilded is so expensive most players never will get them and next comming up are gems for the Pet...

Unity Stones, at least the shimmering on the left side are pure pay to win, you cant upgrade them and you cant drop orange ones, with quite some luck you might get a violet one from daily / weekly

I know A LOT of players who have fused a lot of purple unity stones from just doing CS / HM and dailies, without buying any resets. Sure it has a bit of rng in it, but unity is a long term upgrade its not something you should max within 1-2 weeks. And with the current addition of them to the daily challenges its possible to get legendaries.

For gems you basically can get freebie octagonal gems from Moon refuge and with some rng even gilded triangular gems. sure they arent transmutable, but for a lower / newer player they dont have to be to get a really good start.

And even here s a limit since you need leeser deamon spirit stones fron CS which you can only do once a day or you need to buy resets

Or you can use the many ways available to make quite decent amounts of gold, buy them from market, while craftinga  portion of them, and geting another portion from events.

And yes, that gear is really nice for a F2p player.

My alts are all full VT Aransu 3-6 and none of them are able to do stage 4.

The average Player is BT Ring /Earring , VT Neck / Badge and aransu 6-9 and even most classes with aransu 9 will have problems to do stage 4.

With the event weapon it might be possible to do stage 4 for at least one of my alts, but

THE FREAKING EVENT-WEAPON IS GATED BEHIND A FREAKING 10Kill ARCHIVMENT OF STAGE 4

What exclude even more People who might could do stage 4 when they could get the weapon.

If a player doesnt have decently upgraded accessories, even getting the event weapon will not make him magically do 1m DPS.

If your alts can currently hold with the gear you said they have lets assume and say 400-500k DPs, the event weapon will still not make them do 1m.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

I know A LOT of players who have fused a lot of purple unity stones from just doing CS / HM and dailies, without buying any resets. Sure it has a bit of rng in it, but unity is a long term upgrade its not something you should max within 1-2 weeks. And with the current addition of them to the daily challenges its possible to get legendaries.

I was talking about the 3 Stones on the left side wich are as legendary only obtainable from Trove. Saying its a bit rng is also quit a zynical joke till today every i have tried failed regardless wether i use the normal stones or the ones for the left side. So at least for me the rng is way beyond bad, i would call it FUBAR (if you dont know what it means, google it)

So everything i read from you are just excuses for every crap nc-soft does. 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

If a player doesnt have decently upgraded accessories, even getting the event weapon will not make him magically do 1m DPS.

Well the weapon would at least help one of my alts who can hold 800-900k with some buff food, and ill guess, there are quite a lot who could do stage 4 with buff foood and the weapon but not whithout.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

And yes, that gear is really nice for a F2p player.

thanks, ok im not total F2P, i have Premium (at least still but not sure it i keep it when nc-soft continue with this crap) but thats all, no trove, no rng cash-chest.

thats why i consider myself as free2 play player.

As i said, i dont care much about people who cash, but i at least wnt some places where i can farm my stuff in a reasonable time and 2,3 and more years are not realy reaonable since there are always updates where you need even more stuff and you cant catch up without cashing.

1 minute ago, Merlin DE said:

I was talking about the 3 Stones on the left side wich are as legendary only obtainable from Trove. Saying its a bit rng is also quit a zynical joke till today every i have tried failed regardless wether i use the normal stones or the ones for the left side. So at least for me the rng is way beyond bad, i would call it FUBAR (if you dont know what it means, google it)

So everything i read from you are just excuses for every crap nc-soft does. 

you can get a sparkling ascension stone box from the dailies / weeklies reward, a clan mate of mine got 3 so far, i got 2, another one got 1 and got a legendary stone from it (but he doesnt count since he is always incredibly lucky lol)

4 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

thanks, ok im not total F2P, i have Premium (at least still but not sure it i keep it when nc-soft continue with this crap) but thats all, no trove, no rng cash-chest.

thats why i consider myself as free2 play player.

As i said, i dont care much about people who cash, but i at least wnt some places where i can farm my stuff in a reasonable time and 2,3 and more years are not realy reaonable since there are always updates where you need even more stuff and you cant catch up without cashing.

This i dont like aswel, new gear comes out way too often, and partially why some players dont upgrade is because why should they if a new thing will come out in another 1-2 months, which means what they upgrade now will be wasted materials.

BnS should have a progression for accessories similar to how you have for the weapon, so you dont discard them completely or change to cruxes, but that you evolve them to the next stage with a boost like awakened 3 to stage 6 directly, stage 10 to the new accessory stage 3.