Hae Mujin "Cry for Help" event showcases a lot of issues that need addressing

SilverFoxR

In truth this event isn't that bad. People complained about the Longgui event because they were unable to earn both event tokens, now they complain they can't get some stupid wings that lets face it, just doesn't fit the whole theme of the game and are meant to be a fun vanity item that helps you in no way what so ever. What a fun community. Oh and I do this even on 9 characters a day but do you see any complaining here from me? Think I've made my point so please continue.

28 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

In truth this event isn't that bad. People complained about the Longgui event because they were unable to earn both event tokens, now they complain they can't get some stupid wings that lets face it, just doesn't fit the whole theme of the game and are meant to be a fun vanity item that helps you in no way what so ever. What a fun community. Oh and I do this even on 9 characters a day but do you see any complaining here from me? Think I've made my point so please continue.

I take it you don't like the wings but a lot of other people do. Then why put a vanity item that does not helps you what so ever(except look cool) at such a high difficulty level. Plus this might also be the only event you can get those wings as well.

12 minutes ago, Garlend said:

I take it you don't like the wings but a lot of other people do. Then why put a vanity item that does not helps you what so ever(except look cool) at such a high difficulty level. Plus this might also be the only event you can get those wings as well.

did you really just call 1 mil dps a "high difficulty" ?.....well its not. 

3 hours ago, Garlend said:

Well... I've only been doing weekly and DC almost everyday when I can. I don't do raids anymore cause it is not worth the time. So I'm stuck with BT and VT gear.

Wait... what?? you do it on 5 characters. All I can do is my main an 1 alt. After that I don't have time and right now I'm trying not to burn out on this game.

You won't get anywhere if you don't do it on more characters, and if you insist on only 1-2 then you have to do daily challange every day. 

But you really can't expect to get stuff if you refuse to do everything that gives you both money and materials. 

5 hours ago, Garlend said:

Wings don't fit with the whole theme of the game to be honest. I'm shocked they even have any set of wings lol. Hell doesn't even really go with most outfits if you get down to it. 1mil dps steady isn't very hard to achieve for most classes. Especially with all of the upgrade events that help you along the way, if you choose to buy the outfits instead of upgrading then that is on you / them, not the game, not the event.

The wings look ok, do I want them? nope. But like most of my posts instead of complaining do something about it, upgrade your character through effort or swipe that mighty visa.

My problem with this event is the rewards.

The reward box of costumes is almost an exact duplicate of the rewards box from the event we just had which was a duplicate of the event selection box that came right before it. In other words, they are giving us the exact same costume reward selection boxes every event now.

I've really been holding off on saying anything because at this point,  I actually have nothing nice to say anymore. but I'm trying my best today.

This is a very bad look. I don't know what's going on. Why is it the exact same selections?

What is lacking at NC right now that this is the decision they keep coming to? What are you lacking? Do you need to hire another person?
Because you're missing something that's clear as day and I'm trying as hard as I can to not be rude but, I think you might need another person on your team

Maybe just one more person to go "hey! lets stop giving them the same thing over and over again!"

I don't know, maybe that's not a common thought. Maybe it has to be someone new, a different take. A different angle.

Because right now, again, it's the same box over and over again. Ok?

I don't appreciate that every new costume is walled behind gambling. That's gambling. What you are doing is forcing players to gamble if they want a new costume.

All of the other F10 releases have been old things only. The only exception will be the new swimsuit tomorrow. But that exception is not because you are being gracious, it's because it's the same mandatory exception we get every year. Ok? So the problem here is that for a while, while the old team was still in town, we got a lot of new costumes just sold to us outright in F10 with no gambling involved. And now here we are back to recycled rags with the added perk of repeating event costumes and then everything new is gated by RNG gambling. You're not clever, you're not slick. This needs to stop.

Yes there are black wings. Oo aah, there are wings every event now. Recolors of the same hideous wings. What more could a person want.

Well it turns out a lot more, because we flooded this forum with ideas of old things to bring back and not one of them were brought back.

Ok? So I don't know what's going. I don't know who's passing what information on or if there's anyone even doing that, but let's begin with the point that this costume selection box thing needs to stop. Please do not put that same box in the next event. If you do it, please make them all completely different costumes. Ideally ones that players have asked for here.

Thank you.

Edited by Showta

I think the expectation for some events are too high, I know it might be caused due to the gap between geared and non-geared and what these geared can possibly earn with this gear or enjoy while others not, but we got the info that skills will be separated for pvp and pve. It means that whenever that comes, it will give the devs the chance to further balance the disparity. If they will actually use this chance is another matter.
And sad ly this thread won´t make them work faster either, because not all devs speak english and the majority of KR players already told them the flaws on many occasions including Hae Mujin about the balance of classes and specs.

@Showta It's true that there are many costumes from recent events, but actually there are costumes you could'nt achieve for years: Bright Moon Headpiece, Chakra Shield and Silent Night (mabe it was in f10 at christmas, can't remember, but not worth to buy it imo). Now I finally can get them for my collection. Fresh Take, Performer, Polaris and Revelry are also kinda old eventcostumes and some people missed them. So it's not the exact same costume reward selection box.