Battleground Matching Bug

Gold and Bronze players may face in some matches. In the same way, such players are causing gold players to fall in rank. I have no doubt that this is their only purpose.  Because there are neither gems nor a pvp weapon (although Ascendant items are already free). I saw they come with baleful 3. Their purpose very clear, not carrying or earn battle points.  They are probably following players in the same class as their main characters. And they're playing cause the fall rank or stay afk. 

As a result, the matching algorithm seems ridiculous, probably the work of a developer team who does not know how to play mmo. I've been sick of watching the same dev team bullshit for years.  And I can't make sense to let NCSoft persistently let these people bullshit like that. I think the Lineage2 team should learn some lessons from the developer team. They're screwing up pretty bad with every update. Which is understood at the last Pay to Win event. This was the event that received the least box ever. I think the game looks like it will end without the opportunity to move to UE4 yet. 

The indifference and absurdity of the support team is another matter. There is a bug in warcry skill, and although we show it in the picture, they close the subject saying that we don't have such information.

https://i.ibb.co/tqJ9FJc/Screenshot-190727-000.jpg

I think NCSoft will have to close a game for the first time. What a pity.