msp and web

vor 19 Minuten schrieb pikapikapika:

when doing msp stage 6, ususally there are 6 webbers...   What do these spider webs do?  stun boss?  lets say that i am webber #3,  when do i throw it?  thanks.

its gives the boss 15 sec debuff so he cannot move.

38 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You count.....first webber throws the web, 15s later when the first web debuff is gone second webber throws the web, then after that debuff is gone its your turn.

thanks.  what is the logic of using 6 webbers? why don't all 12 men get a web?  is it because ppl did the math, 6 webbers is the optimal between debuff/dps loss?  thanks.

Well it depends, some party use 6 webs some use less.....

If u are in low gear party u will need higer number of webs... like 5 or 6 webs

And if u get in high gear party, where all ppl do around 2m u will need 2 or 3 webs...

Tip for u, when u do msp, usualy ppl with low gear do webs, cuz they dont do much dmg....

Edited by Woah64

1 hour ago, pikapikapika said:

thanks.  what is the logic of using 6 webbers? why don't all 12 men get a web?  is it because ppl did the math, 6 webbers is the optimal between debuff/dps loss?  thanks.

If you carry a web you cant dps, so if 12 ppl get a web....there is no point using them since there will be no one to actually kill it :P

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

You count.....first webber throws the web, 15s later when the first web debuff is gone second webber throws the web, then after that debuff is gone its your turn.

NOPE !!!! DONT DO THAT !!!

Its right, the web debouff last for 15 seconds, You can see a debuff in the boss status bar below its health bar with a spiderweb and a countdown. When you are next in line to web, throw your web when the countdown reaches 2 or at latest reach 1 second. Every time a web is thrown, the countdown will start again at 15 seconds, so you can count how many webs already used.  But you have to observ the boss debuff bar closely cause the web debuf is not at a fixed position.

If you do like Grimoir say you might kill some people. The reason is, at stage 5 and 6 the boss do a roar at 70% and 30% that stuns and deals damage. 

FMs / Destros usualy freeze the roar and use their skill as soon as the roar aoe starts. When you now throw the web you will interupt the Roar.

This causes 2 Problems.

1. FMs / Destros already used their group protection and will still be on global cooldown when the web debuff ends so they cant protect the group again.

2. the roar will be comming instantly, without any warning when the debuff ends

So if you want to "web" the boss, watch the Debuff and keep the boss constantly "webbed", dont wait untill the debuff rans out and the boss starts moving again.

Dont know how many people i saw dieing because of an interrupted roar and how many times i got flamed for not freezing cause, i already used my freeze, when the roar start building up :/