request: make "Countdown Hat"

Astarae

Noticed when I went to buy associated Countdown Hat to go with Countdown outfit that I received from the Sunfire Outfit Selection chest, that it was missing.  Submitted message of oversight/"wheretoget" to support.  Got reply: 

got a word from our QA and per their update, it is intended that the item Countdown Hat is not included in the Sunfire Adornment Selection Chest

responded with question of "why" and repeated, "wheretoget"; received:

the Countdown Hat is not included in the Sunfire Adornment Selection Chest. Also, as for why it's excluded in the said chest, I'm from afraid we are unable to make comment since this was decided by the Dev Team. Lastly, I don't have any information on when or where to acquire the Countdown Hat. For any news/update regarding this matter, please keep an eye out on our official website. You can also make a petition to the Dev Team to have this item available in the Hongmoon store by posting it on our official forums.

Following these instructions, I'm posting this petition as a request to the Dev Team to make the hat available in the F10, Hongmoon store for no more than 575 NCoins (preferably less) and highlight it under the "limited Time" section for at least a week, so it will be seen by those wanting it (simply adding it to the adornment chest won't notify anyone that the hat is available)

Additional help: add an Adornment Chest to the characters  that acquired the Countdown outfit from Sunfire Outfit chest, limit 1 hat/character (Note: not limited

to 1 per account).

Thank-you. 

• If you don't want this, start your own petition as a response to this will be taken as supporting this idea and wanting the hat, for those who already possess the "Countdown outfit", obtained from this event, on one or more of their characters.

• NCSOFT

As soon as we were notified that Countdown Hat was missing from the Adornment Chest, we started looking into making the Adornment available separately. We still need to decide when and how in the next days. We'll let you know.

5 hours ago, Baskerville said:

As soon as we were notified that Countdown Hat was missing from the Adornment Chest, we started looking into making the Adornment available separately. We still need to decide when and how in the next days. We'll let you know.

How about HM store for 0 ncoin? o.o I mean you guys did do it in the past with other adorments that were missing. Plus it would be a nice gift :D