Fieryfly

New Terms of use Contract

Fieryfly   

I noticed you guys (NCSoft) has changed the terms of use contract. You should really use a proof reader to correct spelling errors in the document.. because when you do not it shows a lack of consideration and care for your company. On the document, 3. in all caps... DURATION OFAGREEMENT, ACCOUNT TERMINATION, REFUND REQUESTS.  OF AGREEMENT should have a space. I read the entire document. I found 17 spelling errors. You may want to have someone with a few more brain cells to rewrite the Terms of Use contract and have it proof read before publishing it.

Greetings Fieryfly,

Thanks for letting us know. I will pass it along to the respective personnel.

On 28/07/2019 at 6:15 AM, Fieryfly said:

I noticed you guys (NCSoft) has changed the terms of use contract. You should really use a proof reader to correct spelling errors in the document.. because when you do not it shows a lack of consideration and care for your company. On the document, 3. in all caps... DURATION OFAGREEMENT, ACCOUNT TERMINATION, REFUND REQUESTS.  OF AGREEMENT should have a space. I read the entire document. I found 17 spelling errors. You may want to have someone with a few more brain cells to rewrite the Terms of Use contract and have it proof read before publishing it.

Hi @Fieryfly, could you please tell us which Terms of UseCode of Conduct you are referencing and link them here so we can have a look?