Madness Warden Bug

ZanShinken

Hello,

Sadly we have serious problem bracelet's (tested on Divine dragon and Starbreaker bracelets) Warden Madness "Bloodstorm" skill our one of the main dps skill dosent work, bracelet should give %955 damage for this skill but nope with or without bracelet doing same damage and yes im using "Seismic Strike" before doing that. i added 2 screenshot with starbreaker (should be %955 dmg) and second one is divine dragon (lvl 6 %450) both is doing same damage even without any bracelet still doing same damage just 3 or 6 k differance cause of bracelet crit dmg etc etc. Also i have doubt for wilborne soul badge too but not sure about that seems not give dmg bonus for bloodstorm other effects works fine

Starbreaker

https://pasteboard.co/IpXw26U.png

Divine

https://pasteboard.co/IpXwpz7.png

Edited by ZanShinken

The 955% is Bonus Attack Power. The bracelet dosent make that the skill does 955% more damage. This would broken the dps for warden. My first hit with bloodstorm does about 2 - 3 mio. When the skill does 955% more dmg i would do with the first hit 28.650.000 Mio dmg. You see that is dosent work so ^^.

i dont mean it should add that dmg like you mean but it does add dmg(%430 dmg up to180k to 275-280k) for blade frenzy pretty good  but it dosent add any dmg at least it should be 70k per hit to 130 or 140 k for %955 dmg. Please test by yourself you will see what i mean dont mind 5-10k dmg differances its cuz of bracelet crit-crit dmg etc things and btw at my alt its kfm wolf spec paw skill was hitting 80-90 k without bracelet but when i wear phoenix bracelet (%1000ish for paw) dmg increase 90k to 190-210k how you gonna explain this? also you can see on picture dmg same with divine-starbreaker even without them its impossible i hope its make sense buddy

Sorry for my english

Edited by ZanShinken

7 hours ago, Ectarosa said:

it clearly says 955%(on stage 3) of your attack power so learn to read :)

It may say that but thats not how it works. the 955% is attack power bonus, its not the same as 955% damage. If it was 955% actual damage boost, you could literally solo warped citadel with it.

955% attack power bonus is 9550 dmg at 1000 AP added to your skill, before any other multiplier. warden's overall dps compared to other classes is too good to be bugged in the first place anyway

Edited by Pristyna