GG Event

FeralStripes

Congratulations.

Honestly im to lazy and busy doing other stuff to do this event in 2 days, ill take my time and do my 5-10 runs per day .

Anyway calling it an Easy Event is a punch in the face for everyone who cant participate and dont get the chance to get the Wings which are still a lot.

I honestly feel sad for those people, that NC Soft still stubborn, didnt learn from their mistakes with the turtel event, and hide a desirable Cosmetic behind a DPS-Wall for still quite a lot of people.

14 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Congratulations.

Honestly im to lazy and busy doing other stuff to do this event in 2 days, ill take my time and do my 5-10 runs per day .

Anyway calling it an Easy Event is a punch in the face for everyone who cant participate and dont get the chance to get the Wings which are still a lot.

I honestly feel sad for those people, that NC Soft still stubborn, didnt learn from their mistakes with the turtel event, and hide a desirable Cosmetic behind a DPS-Wall for still quite a lot of people.

OP is calling it easy and flaunting to be a prick, it's not really hard to see. It takes very little common sense to understand how the event works. I for one can do it easily with my gear, but probably still won't sense I couldn't care much less about the wings or title. But, I still can see why it's annoying having something so simple be gated behind a gear requirement. I'd much rather equalized stats with challenging mechanics for a reward, that way everyone can participate.

• Like 3

vor 16 Stunden schrieb wefhqweig:

I'd much rather equalized stats with challenging mechanics for a reward, that way everyone can participate.

Sadly i only could give one like
Thats exactly what im thinking about events of this kind.
This event is just braindead dps-ing the boss (like most content after it got nerfed to ground) and overall hidden behind a DPS-Wall still excluding the majority of playerbase.

A whale flexing that he can do 1.1mil dps to a dummy that pretty much doesn't fight back, and considers that a great achievement for a headpat. Lol.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by PetPuggi