Jump to content
Forums

Sunfire Outfit Selection Chest


Recommended Posts

Not all 4 "new" outfits are in Dragon Express.

 

Safe Harbor, Detention in chest and express. (Safe Harbor is only a recolor of Carnation. Detention the next schoolgirl outfit)
Virtuoso, Vanguard only in chest. (Vanguard, recolor of Shadowrunner. Virtuoso, poor copy of Strictly Business)

The 5th new, Star Spangled, in express and the other 1 ncoin Sunfire Chest. (wear a us-flag)


I must say, you got really lazy. I see more recolor and poor copies then new outfits. If a new one appears, its ugly. Not to mention all the old free costumes inside chests/events lately. If you want add old costumes, then add at least something nice. Something that people want. And not always the same pieces. Countdown, Revolution, Tempting Fate, Shock Jock, .... How many times do you want to offer them?

 

The Adornment Chest is bad too. I if want for example the full Clockwork Shogun Set, i need 1 Outfit Chest and 3 Adornment Chests, because you put them separately inside. Really great.

 

And that the chest isn't directly to buy in F10 makes it even worse.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Zini said:

The Adornment Chest is bad too. I if want for example the full Clockwork Shogun Set, i need 1 Outfit Chest and 3 Adornment Chests, because you put them separately inside. Really great.

Because all adorments are always seperate. When shogun was released the first time it was exactly the same it was also with a rng box.

Vanguard and virtuoso were actualy released previously already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Because all adorments are always seperate. When shogun was released the first time it was exactly the same it was also with a rng box.

Vanguard and virtuoso were actualy released previously already.

Both statements are wrong.

 

1)https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/adventure-chest-forgotten-finds-chest-now-available/ check this and ur gonna see Clockwork shogun was released as pouch to be tradable with tokens.

2)Vanguard and Virtuoso are new outfits, they are at botton wardrobewith other new releases. It is not the first time to see outfits locked behind RNG, but it is indeed first time to be obtainable those 2.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Because all adorments are always seperate. When shogun was released the first time it was exactly the same it was also with a rng box.

Vanguard and virtuoso were actualy released previously already.

 

1 hour ago, Lukerino said:

Both statements are wrong.

 

1)https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/adventure-chest-forgotten-finds-chest-now-available/ check this and ur gonna see Clockwork shogun was released as pouch to be tradable with tokens.

2)Vanguard and Virtuoso are new outfits, they are at botton wardrobewith other new releases. It is not the first time to see outfits locked behind RNG, but it is indeed first time to be obtainable those 2.

 

He is often making things up.  He's a troll, a harasser and a spammer, but the mods won't do anything about him.  I asked him not to post on one of my topics and he jumps in and shoots it down, saying it's his right.    When I told him off, because I had asked him not to post a response, _I_ got suspended for a week for harassing and bullying him!  As for the titles I used above -- they describe his actions.  He stirs up arguments and upsets people and creates a divisive mood on these forums (trolling), he "follows" posters around to put them down, discredit and won't leave people alone even when they ask (harassment), and he posts his unwanted, opinions all over the board and no way to unsub from his posts -- spamming.    

 

He gets complained about and laughed at as a meme in faction chat because he posts so much wrong information.  His only purpose is to shoot people's ideas down and if he has to make something up to do it, no qualms about it.    Looking at his post count -- he can have no job except to post here, harass people and drive people off the board.  He claims to play the game, but I certainly don't see how he has the time and has made mistakes about game play which make me believe he doesn't play either.  

 

Also, as far as outfits coming with accessories -- look at the bathing suits over the past few weeks -- most of them came with accessories and many with race/sex variations.  The accessories are split off when the items are sold again as "repeats" to make more money.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT
12 hours ago, Astarae said:

He is often making things up.  He's a troll, a harasser and a spammer, but the mods won't do anything about him.  I asked him not to post on one of my topics and he jumps in and shoots it down, saying it's his right.    When I told him off, because I had asked him not to post a response, _I_ got suspended for a week for harassing and bullying him!  As for the titles I used above -- they describe his actions.  He stirs up arguments and upsets people and creates a divisive mood on these forums (trolling), he "follows" posters around to put them down, discredit and won't leave people alone even when they ask (harassment), and he posts his unwanted, opinions all over the board and no way to unsub from his posts -- spamming.    

He gets complained about and laughed at as a meme in faction chat because he posts so much wrong information.  His only purpose is to shoot people's ideas down and if he has to make something up to do it, no qualms about it.    Looking at his post count -- he can have no job except to post here, harass people and drive people off the board.  He claims to play the game, but I certainly don't see how he has the time and has made mistakes about game play which make me believe he doesn't play either.  

Also, as far as outfits coming with accessories -- look at the bathing suits over the past few weeks -- most of them came with accessories and many with race/sex variations.  The accessories are split off when the items are sold again as "repeats" to make more money.

We always monitor the forums and investigate your reports. We in no way tolerate trolls, spam, or harassing behavior, and we tend to respond promptly to violations of the Terms of Service. In your case, you were warned because you called another user names. This is a clear violation of the Terms of Service, which is why you had been suspended. The discussion of moderation actions is also prohibited on the forums and will result in a warning. If you are not satisfied with our decision, you can, of course, appeal at any time, and we promise you that we will make a fair judgment all things considered. However, we do not punish someone expressing their opinion, regardless of how many users do not like it. I would also be very careful with statements accusing someone of being a harasser unless there is concrete evidence, but if you do have some, please report, we are always happy to investigate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Baskerville said:

We always monitor the forums and investigate your reports. We in no way tolerate trolls, spam, or harassing behavior, and we tend to respond promptly to violations of the Terms of Service. In your case, you were warned because you called another user names. This is a clear violation of the Terms of Service, which is why you had been suspended. The discussion of moderation actions is also prohibited on the forums and will result in a warning. If you are not satisfied with our decision, you can, of course, appeal at any time, and we promise you that we will make a fair judgment all things considered. However, we do not punish someone expressing their opinion, regardless of how many users do not like it. I would also be very careful with statements accusing someone of being a harasser unless there is concrete evidence, but if you do have some, please report, we are always happy to investigate.

 

you with your "ideas" constantly irritate us and nothing happens to you

 

Why do you put as a selection costumes that can be obtained in the event npc that is about to end the fishing? Thinking is good and free, I recommend you do it, do not go foolish or pretend to take players for fools, that box of selection of suit is a silly and a tease, a little serious. if they have no ideas, it is better not to do anything before doing silly things and irritate people, I say ... if they care what players think ... are they worried?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...