Language Packs

MassiveEgo

Would you kindly fix your launcher so it stops bloating my game with languages I will never use? I'm growing tired of having to delete the FR+DE+Portugese localizations on every single patch. I don't care about them, I will never care about them and I do not want them. Nor their useless presence on my SSD.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
17 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Would you kindly fix your launcher so it stops bloating my game with languages I will never use? I'm growing tired of having to delete the FR+DE+Portugese localizations on every single patch. I don't care about them, I will never care about them and I do not want them. Nor their useless presence on my SSD.

There are currently no plans to change how this works.

When you go to the store for bread, do you also allow the cashier to just dump an article from all the other dough based things in that store? Make some plans. This game is already way too big for the rather modest amount of content it provides. This game is 48GB. Out of those 48GB, 9GB are for th extra languages. 20%. That's a no no. A NO NO -.-"

In case someone else has similar problem, you can relocate the extra language folders and put shadow links in the game's work directory with the cmd command mklink.