bm 3rd,performance issues after update/RIP SHACKLED ISLES

Miggy Miggs

thanks for making some changes .... 

i definitely loving bm 3rd spec now .... i can spam my skill without having fps drops or stutters and also i can spam my range attack in flock stance without any fps drops whats so ever finally ty.

as for mushin i will go there soon and afk  leave my feedback 

shackled isles 

--------------------------------

needs counter , so we can see how much ppl qing 

need to be less people max 21

need to have the br icon as before patch 

this needs to be fixed asap if not i doubt anyone will be able to participate , atm shackled isle is literally tag match but with 27 more people lol 

everyone qing is like 3 people holding on to faith they getting a match with no clue how much people qing 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

• NCSOFT

Thanks for the follow up about the performance differences. I have a follow up question for you. Did Mushin's Tower seem different? As in, were you still experiencing the same type of issues or is it new?

Thanks!

mushin felt fps wise a bit better, but the game is still running horribly.
we need the devs to fix this issue with opening/closing windows, hovering over items/dungeons/etc which drops our fps alot.

The UI is one of the biggest problems performance wise.
Hiding the right quest/map side with "." even increases fps slightly.
The UI is one of the biggest culprit in performance.
I don't know if that is due to the localization method used or the implementation of the UI into the game.
I'd focus on that first and go from there if I was working on optimizations @ NC.

32 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Thanks for the follow up about the performance differences. I have a follow up question for you. Did Mushin's Tower seem different? As in, were you still experiencing the same type of issues or is it new?

Thanks!

i was on channel 1 at the time, not sure but ill try out the other channel .i was afk and didnt do much hits to actually tell a diff..but ill check back there .

also please please please .... let the devs know that 30 people for battle royal is too high and alot of people will be sitting ducks in queue .

21 people - 7 teams of 3 ...is much better ..as of now i been sitting in br queue since update and every openings ... i love the new lobby etc but the advertising of these modes are poor .

no icon below to let people know that br is going on also, if you click f8 thats the only way you will know.unless you know the time.

another thing which is the most important of all ...its never a good idea to put people to queue up to 30 when theres no counter as to how much people  are waiting. if this can be implemented by next week but asap ... people on NA or so impatience and if they are not seeing the end of the  road or seeing or having a idea when they are gonna go in...they will leave and then there will be a tag match senario on your hands .

i love br and this mode can be a good addition to it but advertising it and promoting it is key ...we need back the icon and we need to know how much people queuing. the chat promo for br needs another colour  pink or something so it stand out . reduce the party member slot to 6 i see someone like hes waiting for 6 people loooooooooooool

2 hours ago, Miggy Miggs said:

also if anyone out there done battle royal since update do let me know , i know people are busy today but i know alot of people tried to queue to test it and cancel

Waited with a couple friends for 30 minutes and nothing.

20 minutes ago, wefhqweig said:

Waited with a couple friends for 30 minutes and nothing.

sad to say but its dead now ... no idea how much ppl qing and now it needs more .... am afraid no one has gotten a match since update so rip there

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Thanks!

There is no difference in my case and the same can be said with many of my clan mates. Mushins tower works slightly better only because the number of channel was increased, This is not a fix but workaround, disappointing. During initial attack phase in dungeons there is absolutely no difference whatsoever. FPS drops from 60 to about 15 if lucky. Having 3rd spec BM attacking in dungeon group still is lowering fps significantly. Still have to see how the game behaves in raids and will update on that (especially Hive queen and first boss TT ). Can we know what EXACTLY had been improved?.  What make it a secret. Large number of the community wants to help you guys out, we rly do but give as a chance. Also for all of those people that game runs ok , it would be beneficial if you also could send at least dxdiag to the support so they have some sort of comparison. As you guys said on stream that you cant replicate those issues on your end, can I ask, are you using some sort of internal client on a test server or are you using client available to everyone downloaded from the game website on live servers both NA and EU?

Training dummy in F12 :

120 fps before the fight, when fight starts :

120 to 100 fps with Spirit Sword spec

120 to 100 fps with Singing Blade spec

120 to 60 fps with Spectral Blade spec (with mininal effect settings is like 70-75-80)

The black-blue animation, what is killing the fps.

Edited by KzE

I see better FPS now but since i am using an I7 9700K i didnt have issue anyway.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Miggy Miggs:

shackled isles 

--------------------------------

needs counter , so we can see how much ppl qing

I agree.

need to be less people max 21

There is a reason they cannot do that unless KR does it first. They want to play this in a World Championship style.

need to have the br icon as before patch

this needs to be fixed asap if not i doubt anyone will be able to participate , atm shackled isle is literally tag match but with 27 more people lol

everyone qing is like 3 people holding on to faith they getting a match with no clue how much people qing

There is a reason this gamemode is dead. BR is a PVP mode without PVP gear so skill is needed. Since NC dosent care about PVP nearly every PVP Player left the game and for PVE Players, there simply is just no reward for.

What can you buy with the coins ? Either only 6v6 stuff or Xp charms nothing a PVE player really needs and Real PVP Players dont care about 6v6 since NC dosent give PVP Players a way to get PVP Gear in the first place.

I really really hope no teams will participate in the World championship since this would actully show them how much they destroyed the PVP in this game. Would be really funny to open the World championchip stream and the first thing announced is EU and NA will not participate due to the missing players.

Just communicate with the PVP Community for once listen to their concerns and if you decide to patch something ask them what they think about it before patching stuff ! The most recent and biggest fail of NC was the Time restriction. In Minute 1 we read about this people told them not to do this but well who cares ?

I really really hope no teams will participarte