Will Weeklies Count even going to be fixed before next maintenance?

prietess

If you notice, they put a Weeklies compensation box at F10 already.  (-> Correction: so #5 was from last week?)
BUT, I want my weeklies reward box.

Will it be fixed before next week?

Currently claiming the weeklies quest will not increase the weeklies completion count, it stays at 0/5.

And I make this thread because it is not listed in that 'Known Issues' thread from the GM

Edited by prietess

13 minutes ago, oblo said:

The reward box #5 is for the past week and faulty reset time afaik... Reset timer might be fixed this week but the current state is obvioulsy worse than before.

Alright, didn't know #5 was from last week. Sorry.

Btw its not about reset timer right?

This time it is about the quest not counted as completion of weeklies?

Edited by prietess

yeah, its from last week.

Anyway I am not satisfied with the compensation, I suppose people who don't have a premium subscription can be slightly happy with it,

but for people who are already subscribed, its ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. 2 xp charms and 6 event currency? thats a joke.

So hopefully you can come up with something better this time.

I do weeklies on multiple characters and I gain a pretty large amount of materials / xp from doing that, we gonna miss out on that if you dont fix it,

so don't come with your 2 day premium... give us materials thanks

yes please do something about making the weeklys count. my CM group was looking forward to doing new challenge but with the current weekly challenge bugged there is no way to get any fragements needed to do the new challenge mode.:grrr:

So they didn't even fix the previous issue with weeklies yet and introduce a new one already?

Can we all just take a moment here to appreciate the incompetence of adding a new feature (extra rewards for 3/5 weekly quests) yet not taking the time to actually test if that feature is working? Because if they had tested that feature they would have noticed that it's impossible to actually receive rewards.

• NCSOFT
19 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Pushing it to the devs was already tried 4x, so now what?

I am not sure exactly what you mean by this but we've been working with the development team to get to the bottom of this issue, and it seemed like everything was ready to go this morning. Unfortunately things sometimes don't go as planned and we're sending them some information to have them look further. 

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

I am not sure exactly what you mean by this but we've been working with the development team to get to the bottom of this issue, and it seemed like everything was ready to go this morning. Unfortunately things sometimes don't go as planned and we're sending them some information to have them look further. 

I think he meant, you already tried to push the issue to the dev team 4x recently (recent issues on weeklies), but still didn't work. He was expecting a solution after waiting for 1.5 months.

Edited by prietess

Le 25/07/2019 à 01:52, Cyan a dit :

Cyan, Not to be rude with you since you are so awesome  ... but the devs team are really bad and incompetent for not being able to correct a simple time/timezone problem. At most it should take 1 hour to locate and correct such a simple thing and it been around for 5 weeks and they manage to break it further. If ncsoft ever want to recruit competent dev/dba/project manager you can contact me, id love to live in korea. :p

Edited by NekoNoKishi