Are you deliberately trolling with these events?

FinalLight

27 minutes ago, Bassam711 said:

your mistaken  warden pvp dmg for pve dmg  holding 1m/sec dmg is not that simple with my gear cant go beyond 920-960k /sec steady dmg and btw my rotation is perfect my ping is low its just not possible

Warden has great damage in both. They have great burst, but your sustained is still good too. You may be confident in your ability, but if you're struggling on the event where others aren't then you're lacking somewhere.

Too much crying for something so stupid, worrying about cosmetics while you cant even do 1m dps/sec, worry about gearing urself first.
There is ton of cosmetics locked behind harder content, thats how the game is

1 Million is pleb damage nowdays if you cannot hold 1 Million you probably still have BT Gear with Aransu Weapon and that is not NC fault. I know several people who got TT Gear after some weeks. This whole event is not meant to be for alts so we need a DPS requirement alts usually cannot manage.

Main Alts: Haven between 350K - 900K dps as far as i have seen it ingame so far, so 1 Million is a good DPS requirement.

Anyway i cant see why people whine about this its litterly only 1 cosmetic item you can get from Stage 4. Stage 4 dosent drop anything its just a huge waste of time if you are not into theese wings.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

8 hours ago, Astarae said:

Can't do it on my gunner or FM.  Both are over 1900AP depending on HM point allocation.  Sure gunner might start over 1M, but hold?  Lately its been holding around 700-800K on simple mode -- similar with FM but w/o the burst.    No, can't get mao gloves, can't get ET (never been in a TT run where I was fighting).  Gunner got close down to <20%.

So what is the stupid weapon for?  Does anyone at NCsoft listen?  It wouldn't help me anyway.

Either you've made a typo and your characters aren't 1900 ap or they are ap boosted and rest of your gear is weak. Or you're playing on 300+ ping with freezes. If neither of those is true then idk what to tell you because my alt earth summoner with 1680 ap is holding 1m just fine. And my 1500 ap gunner is starting with 1m so I find it hard to believe that 1900 one does barely 1m+ with bullet storm.

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Lee Nyan:

Either you've made a typo and your characters aren't 1900 ap or they are ap boosted and rest of your gear is weak. Or you're playing on 300+ ping with freezes. If neither of those is true then idk what to tell you because my alt earth summoner with 1680 ap is holding 1m just fine. And my 1500 ap gunner is starting with 1m so I find it hard to believe that 1900 one does barely 1m+ with bullet storm.

1.9 is more like 2 million DPS. I have 1865 around that and i do 1.9 - 2.1 Million.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Astarae:

Can't do it on my gunner or FM.  Both are over 1900AP depending on HM point allocation.  Sure gunner might start over 1M, but hold?  Lately its been holding around 700-800K on simple mode -- similar with FM but w/o the burst.    No, can't get mao gloves, can't get ET (never been in a TT run where I was fighting).  Gunner got close down to <20%.

So what is the stupid weapon for?  Does anyone at NCsoft listen?  It wouldn't help me anyway.

My Gunner is Aransu 3, BT Ring / Earring anv VT Neck and King-gloves Stage 3, Starbreaker Bracelet Stage 10 and Awakened Ascending Soul. With the Gems from my Main i reach about 1500+ AP and can burst over 1.5M and hold 500-600k

My Main FM is 1800+ AP with full TT and need aprox between 2 and 2.5 minutes, depending on weaponprogs, for stage 4

And you tell me your 1900AP Gunner and FM cant keep 1M DPS?

Dont get me wrong i dont defend this Event, i still think everyone should at least get the cosmetics (wings) without clearing stage 4. But at least your FM should have the DPS to do it with 1900AP. Gunner might be a little problematic cause you cant realy use your tab burst, at least as fire-gunner cause you cant move whil bursting. 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

Too much crying for something so stupid, worrying about cosmetics while you cant even do 1m dps/sec, worry about gearing urself first.
There is ton of cosmetics locked behind harder content, thats how the game is

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ImoutoMaster:

1 Million is pleb damage nowdays if you cannot hold 1 Million you probably still have BT Gear with Aransu Weapon and that is not NC fault. I know several people who got TT Gear after some weeks. This whole event is not meant to be for alts so we need a DPS requirement alts usually cannot manage.

1. There are quite a lot of Mains who are still ate 500-700k DPS

2. Finding a TT raid is not as easy like finding a VT Raid. Even VT-Runs / Archivments are still be sold and TT is a whole other story. You need a good PC cause you have to play with player visible at boss 1 and we know the realy great preformance [sarcasm) of BnS so some people cant even do it.
Buying TT gear is still quite expensive

3. We are talking about Cosmetics, as we all know Cosmetics are the real endgear.

Also again its Wings that are hidden behind a DPS-Wall, normaly they are are hidden behind a Pay-Wall, so its quite understandable that people start getting pissed of and are frustrated to not get them.

4. The event Weapon is hidden behind a 10 kill archivement.

Those who can benefit from this weapon cant get it, and those who can get it dont realy need it.

Thats the most stupid thing i ever saw. At the turtle event you could at least get  a better Weapon, that might could helpkill stage 4, without killing stage 4

Conclusion:

Gratulations NC-Soft again you sucessfully managed to frustrate a large part of the playerbase. Guess you never learn from mistakes you made in the past. 

Mission acomplished...

Edited by Merlin DE

Events aren't supposed to have some arbitrarily high dps test. Yes TT has been out for a while but that doesn't give them an excuse to put out a poorly executed event. I still fail to see why people in ET need this weapon (which you are going for in the first place) to clear. Also people are questioning why many of us "plebs" are complaining about the cosmetic being behind a dps wall and in turn pay wall. Idk about you but black goes with a lot of cosmetics than pink with flowers...

Honestly the playerbase needs to stop ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing up the events, I remember people complaining that events are too easy. That's kinda how they work though, it's supposed to give us a break from harder content.

If there was any way to calculate the median dps of the community, it would be a better call than to cater to the top.

Guys you don't even need to do stage 4, it gives you nothing.

That is a huge improvement in comparison to the last Longui event, also that boss requires less dps than longui stage 4 last time.

You only need ~460k for stage 3, which should be easy. even my 1400AP SF could do it.

If you can't hold 1m dps right now that weapon box would not help you that much anyway.

Edited by Arohk

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Merlin DE:

1. There are quite a lot of Mains who are still ate 500-700k DPS

2. Finding a TT raid is not as easy like finding a VT Raid. Even VT-Runs / Archivments are still be sold and TT is a whole other story. You need a good PC cause you have to play with player visible at boss 1 and we know the realy great preformance [sarcasm) of BnS so some people cant even do it.
Buying TT gear is still quite expensive

3. We are talking about Cosmetics, as we all know Cosmetics are the real endgear.

Also again its Wings that are hidden behind a DPS-Wall, normaly they are are hidden behind a Pay-Wall, so its quite understandable that people start getting pissed of and are frustrated to not get them.

4. The event Weapon is hidden behind a 10 kill archivement.

Those who can benefit from this weapon cant get it, and those who can get it dont realy need it.

Thats the most stupid thing i ever saw. At the turtle event you could at least get  a better Weapon, that might could helpkill stage 4, without killing stage 4

Conclusion:

Gratulations NC-Soft again you sucessfully managed to frustrate a large part of the playerbase. Guess you never learn from mistakes you made in the past. 

Mission acomplished...

1. I know there are but It dosent take long to get to the point where you can hold 1 Million so thoose are players who either play very rarely or simply have no idea how to progress in this game. I know people who play like 4 Hours a week and complain they cannot do as much damage as my trash twink. This Event is aimed to players which are actully trying to progress. We got very few of thoose to my knowledge only 2 to this day.

2. Finding a Raid is always easy. Either you find a guild who takes you to TT or you simply get ur VT gear done and you can run randoom. There are some randoom TT 1-2 with 1.5K requirements already since you dont really need GC Weapon for 1 Million DPS thats totally fine. Even if you cant manage to run TT the accesories are dirt cheap now just like 1K Gold.

3. Thats just a saying i dont think thats what keeps the whales ingame. They actully give us a way to get the wings unlike RNG Boxes i dont have to pay like hundreds of € to get them.

4. The Weapon is supposed to make farming Boss 4 faster so people dont have to take so much time or if your group needs a DPS boost for ET it helps alot aswell.

I am unhappy with this event aswell but i dont think 1 Million is to much. We need an actual reason to do Stage 4 the wings just dont do it for most players. We want to be able to either have a drop of coins to earn the sacred vials or something else but how it is right now its just a huge time waste.

You still have to do dailys on 5 Chars and do stage 1 - 3 on 5 chars aswell to get the 5 sacred vials per week as far as i know.

You're missing a bigger issue, and that is - this event disadvantages classes that weren't designed for environment where *every* attack gives CC. I've noticed a very different drop in dps between my WL whose run is doomed after eating two AoEs and my destro that just resists everything and does as well as the parse. Tired of classist events and solo dungeons that punish ranged players. If it's a dps check, then make range tanking possible without disadvantaging non-tanky non-mobile classes, and if it's about mech and timing, then keep the dps req low.

• Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Rhiakath:

You're missing a bigger issue, and that is - this event disadvantages classes that weren't designed for environment where *every* attack gives CC. I've noticed a very different drop in dps between my WL whose run is doomed after eating two AoEs and my destro that just resists everything and does as well as the parse. Tired of classist events and solo dungeons that punish ranged players. If it's a dps check, then make range tanking possible without disadvantaging non-tanky non-mobile classes, and if it's about mech and timing, then keep the dps req low.

The boss litterly got no mech just iframe sometimes and everything is good. Warlock got more than enoguh Iframes for Stage 4. What is so hard in fighting close to the boss ? Use your Z if you see an aoe or your 1+f if your Z is on Cooldown. I dont think you need anymore iframes but you still got ss.

2 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The boss litterly got no mech just iframe sometimes and everything is good. Warlock got more than enoguh Iframes for Stage 4. What is so hard in fighting close to the boss ? Use your Z if you see an aoe or your 1+f if your Z is on Cooldown. I dont think you need anymore iframes but you still got ss.

I am aware of how iframes works, and Z is literally the only one that doesn't force me to stop dps. Do you honestly see no difference between constantly interrupting dps to iframe/block/dodge and sitting on emberstomp for 12 seconds uninterrupted?

6 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

- this event disadvantages classes that weren't designed for environment where *every* attack gives CC. 

what?

I don't get stunned or dazed by that bosses a single time unless i don't pay attention.

If you keep getting cc'd maybe learn to play.

10 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

Good job at missing the point entirely.

what was your point?

When i have to block i have to stop dps as well, you must learn to keep that time a short as possible, dont block for 3 seconds, try to only block for half a second.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Rhiakath:

I am aware of how iframes works, and Z is literally the only one that doesn't force me to stop dps. Do you honestly see no difference between constantly interrupting dps to iframe/block/dodge and sitting on emberstomp for 12 seconds uninterrupted?

You are talking like melee dont have to iframe. Its only Des and Warden who can stay still and attack still SF etc. do more than enough dmg while doing evades. You have to stop dps like half a sec this is not a big dps cut you get there just learn to play your class.

I fail grasping your logic.

With the Legends Reborn, I can agree the damage requirements for the final stage were a bit high, but they took that feedback and heavily adjusted the current Hae Mujin's Outlaw Arena event for us, and it shows. One of my alt characters can almost defeat the final stage in time, and that alt is far from high geared.

NCW knows people would riot if they put Sacred Vials and Pet Packs behind the final stage of Hae Mujin, so they don't. All you get is a title, a high-tier temporary weapon, and a pair of wings. How is that so bad? It's a reward for the players who put more effort into the game than others. And no -- the logic that those who clear doesn't need the temporary weapon is flawed. The alt I was talking about only have Aransu Gauntlet - Stage 6, so it could definitely come in handy.

If you ask me, I'd be even happier if they actually put additional Sacred Vials locked for those with higher gear only to scale rewards. Those on, say, True Ascending Soul need Sacred Vials way less than those at a high gear level.

Ultimately, I think most here expect rewards for doing nothing. NCW has been fantastic in addressing your concerns already, so give them credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

This is an honest question to everyone who is complaining about this event, do you guys basically want every event to be completely accessible to all players regardless of gear?  What if they just took out stage 4 from this event with the cosmetics behind it, would that make this event better?

• Like 1

@MCWang Yes, I think events should be something that all players can enjoy completely. There are event (dungeons) which require max level but I don't consider that bad. Playing the game is mandatory. But a dps check? No thank you. Deleting stage 4 or making it more in line with prior stages would be fine for me.

21 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

@MCWang Yes, I think events should be something that all players can enjoy completely. There are event (dungeons) which require max level but I don't consider that bad. Playing the game is mandatory. But a dps check? No thank you. Deleting stage 4 or making it more in line with prior stages would be fine for me.

So....events should be a cheese cake because players cant use their class properly, execute rotation or just dont want to upgrade?

I do not see DPS check as an issue for an event. Perfect example was Realmrift, before it got nerfed. Everyone had the same gear in    there and people still couldnt clear it claiming its "too hard". Better idea would be to make events where you need to do the harder dungeons like TSM, DST, RT, WC.....there isnt really a dps check there but people need to kn ow mechs. Would be far more valuable.

I just hope all future events will have a weekly limit on items you can buy, if they are meant to be so easy.

51 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I do not see DPS check as an issue for an event. Perfect example was Realmrift, before it got nerfed. Everyone had the same gear in    there and people still couldnt clear it claiming its "too hard".

it was super easy with buff food that gave you +4500 health, but no one used beside me.

First of all, yes i can do the Event and i got my Wings today BUT !!!!! in my opinion Events of these kind still sucks. 

With propper Gear its quite easy, at least more easy then the turtle event. I also dont have any problems that Items are limited (well except for the Wings, wanted to farm them a second time for one of my alts)

Anyway there are still a lot of Players who cant beat Boss 4, not

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

because players cant use their class properly, execute rotation

but because of their gear. I also dont think they

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

just dont want to upgrade

Maybe this is true for very few players, but the majority want to upgrade but hitting some barriers.

1. its a community problem, players requesting redicolous AP for even the most simple dungeons. A friend of mine is a 1450AP Blackwing WL desperatly trying to find a MSP multi group on weekends, but no one accept him or joins his party for Stage 1-6. I took him with me, telling people who recruiting, i will join, but only when they also accept my friend. Or recruited by myself. 
Also a lot of people have problems finding groups for BC to farm the gloves.

These are just 2 examples

2. its an NC-Soft problem. Again as Example the Gloves and Mao-Neck.

a) Droprates of the Gloves are realy beyond not existend, i bought mine with the 100 run archivment. Till today i have 200+ Runs BC and NEVER saw the Gloves dropping

b) you need 2 Gloves from DEN for Breakthrough. Again droprates are beyond FUBAR. I saw people with over 150 Mao-Kills and not a single Glove drop.
Hello? Thats a freaking Breakthrough assesouir. Even Breakthrough Assessouirs for TT ring / Earring are dropping in nearly every run.
Just add the chance to drop a Alpha Coin instead of salvage the Glove and increase the droprate of the glove.

c) Farming MAO-Neck. At the beginning of June (a few weeks befor trove) NC-Soft decided that the Droprate for Alphacoin fragmets is way to high and reduced the droprate by aprox 50%. let alone i didnt get a fragment every 2nd or 3rd run from Boss 1 or 2 but every 6th - 7th run.
In addition comes that DEN is a pain in the ass for Range classes, at least for FM. Do i Iframe or not? If i dont iframe im dead, if i iframe im also dead cause my iframe positioning me 8m behind the Boss, im to far away and the boss Charge at me and killed me in an aircombo. I dont know how many times my own iframe killed me when i start farming DEN.
These are things that quickly start frustrating players Dont get me wrong, I dont say its not doable, but its frustrating like hell, when you get killed by your own iframes.

Regarding the Event.

In my opinion this event is the same Crap as the Turtle Event. Ok for me its Easy but not challanging. Its just plain stupid to think a DPS check is something challanging.

You want something Challanging?

Do Something like the Poharan Event. We have quite a lot of nice unused Dungeons that could be reused for challanging events.

Shattered Masts

Ebondrake Citadell
Desolate Tomb

or even

Naryu labyrinth or Sundered Nexus or Asura

Lower the AP / HP to a value the playerbas had when these dungeons where actual and let the people play the mech. Everyone can contribute and it would be quite a challange without a freaking DPS-Wall.

But ill guess in this case lot of whales would start crying cause they cant just brain-afk burst the boss down. Like they did with the Poharan Event where even some of them recruited 900AP+ for a dungeon with reduced AP/HP xD

One last Word @Grimoir

I think its quite rude and outrageous to asume people are either not able to play their class or just to lazy to farm their gear just because they cant contribute at the current event. In my Opinion they have every right to be frustrated and to complain, and there are way to less bold enough to open their mouth.

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

This is another event that proves that the dev's remain out of touch with the community.  Most ppl have raven an aransu weapons won't be able to do stage 4 of this event. The weapon that helps is out of reach to those who need it.

The souls and hearts will help out the early stages if you don't have better but will help very little on stage 4.

Remove the achievement for the weapon or lower the hp more.  You guys should be better then this.