Are you deliberately trolling with these events?

FinalLight

Agreed, this event weapon makes zero sense imho... Who's it for? I fail to see it.

People that could use it can't get it and the people that can get it probably don't have much use for it if they would even want to waste event currency on it.

Honestly, the event soul & heart aren't much better really, sure they're nice for clearing dailies just a little bit faster on alts, but I doubt they'll help anyone clear stage 4 of the event dungeon. Especially the heart actually, most of my characters own the same or a better one but can't even dream of clearing stage 4.

• Like 3

Exactly, i don't see the point of it either.
And the game did not get optimized in any way also.

I just shut down the game out of frustration, i'm on the verge of uninstalling and looking for a different MMO.
All the months of hard work for nothing but i'm not enjoying the game anymore to be totally honest.
It feels like a chore now, and no matter how much we complain as a community.
It just falls into deaf ears @ ncsoft.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm not leaving, but this event might be the perfect time for a break, summer weather is too hot to play right now and no interesting rewards this event anyway besides the standard but now new and improved limited edition oils. ^^

Tbh i dono why people are making a big deal out of this... again. The only thing you can get from stage 4 are the cosmetic wings and the 2hr weapon. The boss himself does not drop any event currency.

Are you making this fuss because you want those wings? or what's this all about.

6 hours ago, Draknalor said:

Tbh i dono why people are making a big deal out of this... again. The only thing you can get from stage 4 are the cosmetic wings and the 2hr weapon. The boss himself does not drop any event currency.

Are you making this fuss because you want those wings? or what's this all about.

I don't care about the wings and I'm actually OK with stage 4 not being for everyone... It's just that the rewards are plain silly.

While killing Longgui stage 4 gave you some event tokens as a reward this event is a joke.

Killing Stage 4 doenst give you any reward beside the archivment you need to buy the wings. No Chest, no tokens, no title, nothing.

Well at least NC-Soft renounced to let stage 4 drop Naryu Coins

Edited by Merlin DE

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

While killing Longgui stage 4 gave you some event tokens as a reward this event is a joke.

Killing Stage 4 doenst give you any reward beside the archivment you need to buy the wings. No Chest, no tokens, no title, nothing.

Well at least NC-Soft renounced to let stage 4 drop Naryu Coins

You get a title for 50 clears.

12 hours ago, oblo said:

now new and improved limited edition oils. ^^

That's a welcomed change to be honest, now i can buy 5 oils and spend the rest on other things like costumes instead of farming event currency with all characters every day to get as many oils a possible and miss out on some outfits.

• Like 1

• Amraith changed the title to Are you deliberately trolling with these events?
On 7/24/2019 at 3:11 PM, Draknalor said:

Are you trying to justify this poor "idea"? Are you a NCSoft staff alt account in forums? There are a lot of people tired of NCSoft bullshit and stuff. I expected Grimoir to whiteknight in this thread but here you are.
"lol why do u even need it? buy more Ncoins, fellow player!"

On 7/25/2019 at 8:51 AM, Memii said:

Are you trying to justify this poor "idea"? Are you a NCSoft staff alt account in forums? There are a lot of people tired of NCSoft bullshit and stuff. I expected Grimoir to whiteknight in this thread but here you are.
"lol why do u even need it? buy more Ncoins, fellow player!"

He is technically correct. the only thing stage 4 gives you is a title after 50 clears and the wings and event weapon.

the event weapon will not benefit you if your accessories arent upgraded decently.

As for clearing stage 4...you just need to have 1 mil dps, and that is easy to get, the boss itself doesnt even do any special mechanics, 90% of them can be avoided just by sidestepping, and the remainder is backstep if you are too far away, thats literally it.

Il y a 20 heures, Grimoir a dit :

The weapon will literally give you barely any increase if you accessories arent decently upgraded. Most damage comes from accessories and not weapon

https://next.bnstree.com/character/eu/fuzynutz      well with that i still cant clear stage 4 i get it to 3-10m and it enrages the weap would help alot  i think locking the weapen behind an achivement is just stupid i want the wings everyone should have the right to get them its an "event"

i play many games none of them deprived players in events based on gear 

1 hour ago, Bassam711 said:

https://next.bnstree.com/character/eu/fuzynutz      well with that i still cant clear stage 4 i get it to 3-10m and it enrages the weap would help alot  i think locking the weapen behind an achivement is just stupid i want the wings everyone should have the right to get them its an "event"

How can you not hold 1m dps with that gear you have? o.O

1 hour ago, Bassam711 said:

Entertain me, what is your opener + rotation?

4 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Does stage 4 even drop anything? 

It doesn't seem to give any extra tokens.

Stage 4 itself gives nothing, just unlocks other things for you to buy.

On 24/7/2019 at 9:26 PM, oblo said:

Agreed, this event weapon makes zero sense imho... Who's it for? I fail to see it.

People that could use it can't get it and the people that can get it probably don't have much use for it if they would even want to waste event currency on it.

Honestly, the event soul & heart aren't much better really, sure they're nice for clearing dailies just a little bit faster on alts, but I doubt they'll help anyone clear stage 4 of the event dungeon. Especially the heart actually, most of my characters own the same or a better one but can't even dream of clearing stage 4.

It makes sense, my ET raid cleared today thanks to everybody (or almost everybody) having one of this weapon equiped. So its not for plebs with low gear, its aimed for geared that people that don't have the maximum gear and can't clear ET.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How can you not hold 1m dps with that gear you have? o.O

^Just that, boss has like 180 milion hp and you have 3 minutes, so its 1kk / sec needed, try to learn properly your class/rotation, you're a warden, boosted class with tons of damage, should be able to do it.

2 hours ago, pingal1ty said:

^Just that, boss has like 180 milion hp and you have 3 minutes, so its 1kk / sec needed, try to learn properly your class/rotation, you're a warden, boosted class with tons of damage, should be able to do it.

Can't do it on my gunner or FM.  Both are over 1900AP depending on HM point allocation.  Sure gunner might start over 1M, but hold?  Lately its been holding around 700-800K on simple mode -- similar with FM but w/o the burst.    No, can't get mao gloves, can't get ET (never been in a TT run where I was fighting).  Gunner got close down to <20%.

So what is the stupid weapon for?  Does anyone at NCsoft listen?  It wouldn't help me anyway.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Astarae said:

Can't do it on my gunner or FM.  Both are over 1900AP depending on HM point allocation.  Sure gunner might start over 1M, but hold?  Lately its been holding around 700-800K on simple mode -- similar with FM but w/o the burst.    No, can't get mao gloves, can't get ET (never been in a TT run where I was fighting).  Gunner got close down to <20%.

So what is the stupid weapon for?  Does anyone at NCsoft listen?  It wouldn't help me anyway.

I'm not defending the event, I'm against a dps requirement for something like this. But that aside, 1900 AP, gunners and FMs are definitely capable of doing this fight with relative ease. Yes, gunner is a bursty class with obviously lower sustained, but the fight isn't be so long and mech-heavy that your sustained should be falling that low with the kind of gear you should have at 1900 AP and honestly they should probably be doing 900k+ sustained anyway.

I'm assuming you have high ms, need to work on your rotations, or you need to work on timing things against the boss. I.e. for gunner if you aren't using Bullet Storm 6 times with every Tombstone you're probably not timing things well. And I know majority of FM's I come across aren't playing optimally. Either they aren't using simple mode, or if they are, they aren't utilizing fused badge if they have it. They'll cast Dual Dragon before Inferno all the time. Regardless, unless it's your connection or a physical limitation, you should have room for improvement to beat it and I'd be fine helping out if that's the case.

Il y a 2 heures, pingal1ty a dit :

your mistaken  warden pvp dmg for pve dmg  holding 1m/sec dmg is not that simple with my gear cant go beyond 920-960k /sec steady dmg and btw my rotation is perfect my ping is low its just not possible