07/24/2019 [Bugged] No credit for weekly rewards

FeralStripes

07/24/2019, I just ran these weeklies

Hall of the Keeper-

Hall of the Templar-

Fallen Aransu School-

Snowjade Fortress

I NEVER got credit for them they all say "Complete"I read all quest letters before starting & accepted my weekly quests via NPC's, please "NC West" test the patch before you release it! I DON'T want to fill out a support ticket to get this fixed I want free weekly resets & I want this bugged to be fixed this week.....

ETEE2xE.png

https://imgur.com/ETEE2xE

i just tried to do them with my gunner, like always take the quests before doing them. after keeper, 0/3, did templar too, still 0/3. did weeklies on my fm before patch today and it went ok, but now...

Edited by polarfoxy
a word

no offense, not directly, but it would be good if they change jobs ... each supposed update brings new problems, it is not understood if they grab, put things and whatever comes out or are really clumsy to the point of hanging who have a stump for hand, people and forgive the language give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about 2 days of premium. Why don't people look for people who can do what you do wrong with each attempt? I am sure that this game is going to get ahead safely if it is carried by people who like the game and not by a couple of monkeys who only go to work to fulfill hours. I hope they don't get offended, not too much, but they deserve every reproach they make and in the tone that they do. work well or do not work and look for other people, they are not qualified

1 hour ago, ORlON said:

no offense, not directly, but it would be good if they change jobs ... each supposed update brings new problems, it is not understood if they grab, put things and whatever comes out or are really clumsy to the point of hanging who have a stump for hand, people and forgive the language give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about 2 days of premium. Why don't people look for people who can do what you do wrong with each attempt? I am sure that this game is going to get ahead safely if it is carried by people who like the game and not by a couple of monkeys who only go to work to fulfill hours. I hope they don't get offended, not too much, but they deserve every reproach they make and in the tone that they do. work well or do not work and look for other people, they are not qualified

What people don't seem to understand is that NC-west can do nothing about these problems. It's the people who does the Korean version that they have to report these bugs to and they fix them. The problem is that on the Korean Version the game is working fine, it's when they send it over to the west that these problems come up and NCwest has to send that info back to them and wait for them to find a fix.

18 minutes ago, Aulann said:

What people don't seem to understand is that NC-west can do nothing about these problems.

That's something NCSoft as a company can definitely fix. But they don't want to because that would require effort and commitment.

Also, even if they can't fix issues instantly they can at least detect things like these before going live with the patch. There were changes to how weekly rewards are handed out now that it's split into 3 and 5 weeklies giving separate boxes. But apparently no one even thought it was worth testing if that new system works because if they had they would have noticed it's impossible to finish a weekly challenge.

4 hours ago, Aulann said:

What people don't seem to understand is that NC-west can do nothing about these problems. It's the people who does the Korean version that they have to report these bugs to and they fix them. The problem is that on the Korean Version the game is working fine, it's when they send it over to the west that these problems come up and NCwest has to send that info back to them and wait for them to find a fix.

With claps on the shoulder and saying "I understand you" we didn't solve anything. as I said before this is something old

• 3 weeks later...

From the known issues:

"Weekly Challenge

Weekly Challenge quests are currently not counting for the Weekly Challenge rewards."

Can this be expanded on to let people know to not be worried? Something like "Weekly challenge reward claim counter is not showing progress/allowing claim on wednesday. Credit is still accrued for quests completed on wedsnesday, and players are able to claim their rewards 24hrs after maintenance."

To the production teams credit, this issue went up very quickly, before time had passed where they could observe the workaround.

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2019 at 7:17 PM, Backstabpuss said:

Well....this problem has returned. On my SF i didnt get weekly TOI reward..and I am rank 66.

I got them on my BM though. so I guess its a random bug of some sort.

To get a reward for TOI you have to always do it at least once every week. doesnt matter if you ranked the week before. Same with battleground weekly ranking rewards, if you got say gold ranked 2 weeks ago in Beluga, if you do not do it at least once every week you will not get weekly rewards.