EU Bonus Downtime++

Belido

Zitat

Maintenance for the Yura server has concluded. However, due to an unexpected issue, the maintenance for the Jinsoyun server will be delayed by 2 hours.

Guess the issue was, they ran out of coffee and decided to take a brake at the local coffe store and get a nice breakfast ...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Belido said:

and they just added another 1:30h downtime right now, so maybe just fetch some ice cream right after dinner =)

~7hour for simple update , not even story or teritory or even continent. just simple add two more weekly and few other things . NA servers work long ago, but not EU ..... classic EU fails.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Be happy, half the stuff is broken on NA xD

Wait for it, we will have additinal maintenance for broken stuff after this :D

Edited by KzE

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Guess the issue was, they ran out of coffee and decided to take a brake at the local coffe store and get a nice breakfast ...

if they fixing problems like GameForge in AION (6hours cofee break, next 2 some shiet, 1 hour update, next 3 hour coffee break, 30min update fix , break for night, at morning more exscuses and more coffe break).. my point is less do shiet more do fix issues , maybe then players have better opinion about NC SOFT.  cuz work for few hour make whole day its ridiculous , espeacially if they dont give compensations for that . and those 5 week box good only cuz free premium but for what reason you still giving  fortune fish in those box ???

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Yuki Kaneshiro:

if they fixing problems like GameForge in AION (6hours cofee break, next 2 some shiet, 1 hour update, next 3 hour coffee break, 30min update fix , break for night, at morning more exscuses and more coffe break).. my point is less do shiet more do fix issues , maybe then players have better opinion about NC SOFT.

anyone else remember the legendary SOE 5-6 weeks downtime because of hacked database?

• NCSOFT
27 minutes ago, brincas said:

Sorry but we dont, at least i dont, have patience for your lack of respect for EU players

If the issue could have been avoided I assure it would have been. Unfortunately, there's unexpected issues when running live services from time to time and we worked as quickly as possible to get the server back up. 

11 minutes ago, Cyan said:

If the issue could have been avoided I assure it would have been. Unfortunately, there's unexpected issues when running live services from time to time and we worked as quickly as possible to get the server back up. 

saddly its always in the EU server that hick ups happen, we fell like we are garbage to NCsoft. then not a reason why. 

I guess the problems in US only happen once cause they are probably well fixed. in EU a temp fix is added cause we dont deserve better