some clarifications about simple mode and achievements

Kicca

excuse me i wanted to know if doing a dungeon with the future Simple mode will give the achivement for doing that dungeon? maybe an example is better,

if i do Sandstorm Temple for the first time in Simple Mode will it give the achivement for completing it at the end? there for, if i'll do it for 10 times will it still give the achievement needed to buy the bracelet with Hellion Cores? (i said Sandstorm Temple as an example, but you can change that name with any dungeon).

i really really hope so.

thank you and sorry for the possible bad english

If the beginner mode of dungeons for NA/EU follows the pattern we know of in KR and other regions,

• Beginner clears should count towards clear count(but not hard mode clear count)
  • Daily quest gold reward  heavily reduced, migrated partially into Hard mode dynamic quest, since the beginner mode counts for daily completion.
  • Next to nothing for beginner mode clear(think 1 core if premium subscription is active).

Take any speculation/info with a grain of salt, localization for EU/NA could modify any of these aspects greatly.

its called curiosity, knowledge...

and because they already mention it a couple of times but not fully explained it?

22 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

My question is.. why are you asking about a feature that we haven't even gotten yet?

so why people are talking about EU 4 if we dont have it yet? *heavy face palm*

mine was a legit question

if the beginner/simple mode works like that people will be "more ready" to do dungeons in normal mode and then hard mode 

39 minutes ago, Kicca said:

its called curiosity, knowledge...

and because they already mention it a couple of times but not fully explained it?

so why people are talking about EU 4 if we dont have it yet? *heavy face palm*

mine was a legit question

if the beginner/simple mode works like that people will be "more ready" to do dungeons in normal mode and then hard mode 

It will be explained once it appears on our version, They do streams before updates, when it comes you will be able to see what it's like on that stream or if you just watch some videos/stream from KR once they get it.

Edited by Draknalor