What do you do differently in the game when you have premium membership compared to when you don't

Josh123

You want to do basically all dungeons/raids accessible to you. Every Quest gives you extra gold for being premium. I'd recommend going into F8 and doing these daily: Heaven's Mandate, Cold Storage. As well as Irontech Forge and all the way up the list as high as you can, depending on your knowledge of the dungeons.

You can generally do Irontech Forge up to The Shadowmoor with 0 mech knowledge.

You also have Solo dungeons: Mushin F20, Outlaw Island, Circle of sundering, Den of the Ancients.

if you do absolutely everything above, you'd end up with roughly 150-200g+ a day. Depending on the loot you see in those dungeons also.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as raids, same thing except these are weekly. Skybreak Spire, Temple of Eluvium.

Then you also have your Weekly Challenge "Raids" Hall of the Keeper, Hall of the Templar, Snowjade Fortess, Fallen Aransu School. Generally also require 0 mech knowledge.

Edited by Tectonic

I personally don't run dungeons any differently when I have Premium, but it is a great time to push through any upgrades I can (discounts are nice!) or redeem any Venture Tokens I have lying around. It's also a good chance to try out any weapon skins you have for basically free (if you're into that). If you're interested in anything in the Premium tab of the Dragon Express (i.e. discounted shield prices) that's worth a look too. Oh! And don't forget to buy your 20 free outfit delivery stamps from the HM coin tab of the cash shop (make sure to buy the 0 coin ones if you want them free). I keep them in my Received Items until I have any spare outfits I want to swap between chars.

Edited by Unya
clarify

Another thing to do is to move all your stuff from your Basic Inventory tab to the Premium tab (after you've opened up space).  Even after premium is done you will be able to remove items from there just not put more in.  This could save on a lot of dragon trade pouches.  And take advantage of the reduced cost of soul shields in the dragon express premium tab.

Edited by Deadly Intent