Luncher switching server

Zair

Hello, i live in Portugal and many times i open the luncher it changes automaticly to the NA server and i have to switch it to EU or else it will log in NA, its kind of boring because many times i am not paying attention and i end up lunching the game on the NA server.

I dont know if its my problem or if some other people have the same issue, but can you please make a way to lock the server we want to play by default? That way it wouldnt change by itself.

Thank you

15 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Not sure but i believe NC mentioned that the launcher will always use the NA server as default.

Thats a shame, i mean its not asking too much just for a simple checkbox or something to block the server of choice.

The luncher keeps switching between servers for me randomly, sometimes i open the luncher and its EU other times it changes to NA, its really annoying

Nah, most of the time it's whatever the last selection was, but then it randomly switches to NA (and it's not even tied to maintenance schedule). First time it happened it almost gave me a heart-attack, but in general it's just an inconvenience because launching BnS twice and not getting younger are an unfortunate combination of reality.

• NCSOFT
On 20/07/2019 at 8:28 PM, Grimoir said:

Not sure but i believe NC mentioned that the launcher will always use the NA server as default.

It is the the default, as there has to be always a default if there are 2+ options.

On 21/07/2019 at 9:48 AM, Rhiakath said:

Nah, most of the time it's whatever the last selection was, but then it randomly switches to NA (and it's not even tied to maintenance schedule). First time it happened it almost gave me a heart-attack, but in general it's just an inconvenience because launching BnS twice and not getting younger are an unfortunate combination of reality.

It is possible that those settings switch after the maintenance, but in general, this is not supposed to happen. Are you playing the game in Portuguese? I've not seen this kind of behavior being reported before.

4 hours ago, Baskerville said:

It is possible that those settings switch after the maintenance, but in general, this is not supposed to happen. Are you playing the game in Portuguese? I've not seen this kind of behavior being reported before.

I use English language for client (dunno about OP, just experiencing similar issue at times).. it doesn't happen frequently, and not always after maintenance, but sometimes it does seem to be tied to it.

7 hours ago, Baskerville said:

It is the the default, as there has to be always a default if there are 2+ options.

Hello, I am playing the game in English, never played it on another lenguage.

The luncher changes preaty much randomly, sometimes right from the start after i turn on my computer, sometimes after i close the game and go back to it after some time but i have noticed that when i get disconected from the server (like if my internet fails, that sometimes happen) its guaranteed that the luncher changes from EU to NA.

It would be nice to add an option in the luncher like "use this server as default" and we can click that and it would lock the server of choice in order to prevent it from changing by itself.

But that is just an idea, if you can actually find why its happening and fix it, it would be great! :)