suggestions bc there’s never enough

chocofernia

and it’s all i ever do when i come to forums lol 

ok firstly: 

1. optimize the game (literally everyone wants it)— it’s profitable bc people will return to the game bc they'll finally have enjoyable frames 

2. housing????¿¿¿¿ let me have a new afk spot 

3. STOP ABANDONING CLANS plEase. the clan uniform was a cute idea, then it got abandoned, it’s expensive???? and for why? the designs are all kinda...lacking and you cant obtain some of stuff through pve bc it’s cash only.  also— clan housing that can be like how the cardinal gates are (multiple dungeons you can just walk in). maybe have it specific to only the dailies or something idk work w me here. make it like a rank 5 benefit. 

4. where the HECK are the elysians? ok so you get moonstones and soulstones from pvp (dumb— the pvp community doesn't even care about pve), sacred crystals are literally everywhere, and elys are???? it was in loot for bt and vt but tt? nah, have some much unneeded silver scales! 

5. cosmetics are cash king. where they at? i dont care for new outfits, i just want access to all of them.

6. why is it 1000 ncoin/hmcoin for alt voucher? my character is cute so any tweaking isn't going to be $5-$10 worth(like $8?). the cats have a groomer, let us use that too for hair styles/recolours on our characters 

7. did i mention to revive clan usefulness? ever since social clans popped up, there’s no need for a competitive clan since socials have benefits. crafting in competitive is probably the only thing. 

8. oh the royal zen bean— if you're not interested in pvp, you don’t need this item. but, you need it for that one skill point, no one wants to farm 4k beans— lower the price or make it obtainable another way. (or both)

9. there’s a solid 3 people who even care about this games pvp, i see more complaints of it needing to be balanced than wanting that trash “you can queue for 3s specifically at this time”. that’s not how it’ll be revived. you have 3 voices to listen to that would most likely be super willing to say what needs fixing.

10. storyline wonky— after removal of bale/sera, you get scaleburn now and that’s significantly less dmg. giving rift/dawn then isn't game breaking. it’s ok to give the wep chest twice bc no way anyone is getting 8 slots on the first chest lol. 

11. support team wonky— idk if they're following guidelines half the time or just being ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for that day. get them all on track together, either get a bigger support team to answer all tickets or get a better one that doesnt close tickets for the basis of “we cant do so-and-so” when they do it for other people. 

12. can we get better forums? this set up is JANK. player to player support is dead, most will just ask in general. clan recruiting section is dead. class help is dead. it’s not dead bc the player base is emptying but because everyone would rather use reddit/bns aca. bc it’s 10x easier to navigate 

13. community managers play the game outside of streams. look, we can tell y’all don’t or you’d be able to make QOL suggestions to kr without the playerbase telling you to make them, or catch mistranslations or notice how trashy the client runs. also, where do you guys expect us to communicate with you if the forums RARELY get a response? twitter? reddit? facebook? linkedin? tumblr???? what???? 

14. every year around valentines day, someone asks for a marriage system. so, i’ll just put it here bc i see y’all. (whatever bitter guy who’s married to his left hand, don’t bother interacting with this point if you don’t want it) 

15. dynamics should be auto-accepted, or just an auto-reward. (im tired of crashing mid-accepting a dynamic even if it rarely happens) 

16. i mentioned this in an old topic, but remove designer thread, please. or chromatic thread, just make them one in the same. 
17. i also mentioned this in an old topic, but being able to salvage things for what you invested in it or half of it. it's available for awakening badges, so it can be implemented for everything else. everyone gets that feeling of wastefulness when a nerf comes to items they upgraded previously or when an event hands the items out for free. so like, work with us a little, give us a little something back. if not salvageable, let us feed it into another item worth what you put into it.(this sounds more complicated though) 

18. also, previously mentioned-- let us turn older tier into higher tier.  3 rk feathers = 1 hq wing. 5 hq wings = 1 gc wing. 8 gc wings = 1 scarlet bloom. 3 draken cores = 1 hellion core. 5 hellions = 1 imperial (but imperial is new, so raising it to 8 hellions is fine).  3 rk souls = 1 hq heart. 5 hq hearts = 1 steel. 8 steels = scarlet something idk.  not having the scarlet blooms/other thing is fine not to add in, since theyre brand new but yknow, that type of ratio.  

anyway, i’ll probably fix this if i get on forums on desktop(likely not). excuse any typos and grammar mistakes bc i'm drugged up on cold medicine and had a thought™️. idk add ideas or something if you want. 

also petition for grimoir to be a forums mod bc they’re literally the most active person i’ve seen in forums. (this is a joke, since most of you can’t tell) 

Edited by chocofernia
added points 16-18. not fixing grammar bc i hate myself

1. They said some optimizations will come on 24th and hopefully some more with the engine update so...something is moving in the good direction, at least in theory so far, we will see next patch.

2. Housing? why? seen plenty of games with it and in all of them it was ignored and unused because its a useless feature, not to mention it doesnt fit in this type of game.

3. Agreed, half the stuff is wayy to expensive but then again its made with the concept that you have a lot of clan members and they all contribute, its not supposed to be a solo thing.

4. Idk what you are doing but i get plenty of elysians. Most of them i get from basin (yes it gets boring after a bit but gives me what i need) and dungeons chests give fair amount of elysian crystals aswel.

5. Access to all of them would kill their profit. thats why there are 2 week rotations. Plus it creates some variety. Personally i wouldnt want them to release all at once, but they could increase the bi-weekly rotation to 4 costumes instead of 2 and rotate 2 new ones and 2 returning ones.

6. Conveniance, conveniance = money, given they could make it a bit cheaper, but adding it into game, would be a profit kill i'd think.

7. I kinda have a meh view on this, its not like people are acting like a real clan, everyone is mostly looking after their own nose.

8. Royal zen bean, as the name suggests already, Its fine as is. Instead of lowering the price they should increase a bit the sen bean reward from the arena tutorial quest.

12;. Its dead because people get more information by using reddit, discord. Has nothing to do with the forums like they are, simply player preference is anything outside the forums.

14. Imo, Marriage system is useless, even in games that had it and provided benefits people ignored it, from my view its a waste of time and resources and not even close to fitting in the game. If someone really wants a marriage system that bad there are plenty other games with focus on that and housing.

15. I like the idea.

28 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

1. They said some optimizations will come on 24th and hopefully some more with the engine update so...something is moving in the good direction, at least in theory so far, we will see next patch.

2. Housing? why? seen plenty of games with it and in all of them it was ignored and unused because its a useless feature, not to mention it doesnt fit in this type of game.

3. Agreed, half the stuff is wayy to expensive but then again its made with the concept that you have a lot of clan members and they all contribute, its not supposed to be a solo thing.

4. Idk what you are doing but i get plenty of elysians. Most of them i get from basin (yes it gets boring after a bit but gives me what i need) and dungeons chests give fair amount of elysian crystals aswel.

5. Access to all of them would kill their profit. thats why there are 2 week rotations. Plus it creates some variety. Personally i wouldnt want them to release all at once, but they could increase the bi-weekly rotation to 4 costumes instead of 2 and rotate 2 new ones and 2 returning ones.

6. Conveniance, conveniance = money, given they could make it a bit cheaper, but adding it into game, would be a profit kill i'd think.

7. I kinda have a meh view on this, its not like people are acting like a real clan, everyone is mostly looking after their own nose.

8. Royal zen bean, as the name suggests already, Its fine as is. Instead of lowering the price they should increase a bit the sen bean reward from the arena tutorial quest.

12;. Its dead because people get more information by using reddit, discord. Has nothing to do with the forums like they are, simply player preference is anything outside the forums.

14. Imo, Marriage system is useless, even in games that had it and provided benefits people ignored it, from my view its a waste of time and resources and not even close to fitting in the game. If someone really wants a marriage system that bad there are plenty other games with focus on that and housing.

15. I like the idea.

2. really, just for a different afk spot that you can res-charm yourself in if you die in f8 (there's still really no actual point outside of this tbh, and even then heaven's reach exists), maybe access to all the solo dungeons to avoid having to go to the areas (again, not like it matters bc windstriding is free). it's a cutesy, idle idea that most games implement just because people want it(even tho it gets abandoned). active crafting inside of it would be cool too

3. this is true, but even then the amount is insane.  the hongmoon point charms (which i doubt anyone crafts, but it's an example) is insanely expensive. (i'll get a screenshot later if possible) but also a lot of people are kinda just bodies in clans and there will be 5-10 actively donating and such 

4. i have plenty of elys, i'd just like a definite place for farming specifically it-- i should've worded this better (since raids cant be farmed, and cb isn't a guaranteed ely)

5. agreed, if they did actually put access to all of them, itd get tired and dried out just like the current rotation is. we just need more selection imo.

6. to tweak it for profit, it can cost chromatic threads-- i'd imagine the people who get extremely picky about small details would use this a lot. 

8. increasing the reward is actually a better idea, u get a valid stamp 

12. i still think if they allowed more customisation to forums or adjusted the set up, itd make more people look into it, since it currently looks like a ghost town. but that's just my opinion-- id use forums way more if i could just change the profile picture lmao. also, itd probably make more people look into the game since forums normally reflect the game (this is also just how i view it, since it took me a HOT minute to even find out a subreddit existed)  

14. it's useless, it has nothing to do the lore, and there's absolutely no benefit to it. but there are still people who'd want it(i personally think a mentor/mentee system would be better but those normally flop in games). so i'm giving them their 2 cents of acknowledgment before i see the annual "mArRiAgE sYsTeM" demand in feb from someone who played for a solid 2 wks and is still level 11 

1. they wrote down performance will be better next update but thats probably not true and even if its true it will still run like crap. 

2. They cannot do something like this thats actully a way to big update you need to write to the devs directly since nc will not hire devs themselve to do that. 

3. Yeah clans are pretty useless for everything else than Klan BG and this is totally unbalanced due to gear. 

4. There are some PVP/PVE players like myself who enjoy playing both so moonstone crystals and soul stones are nice in PVP aswell and i think its a way to farm so everything who is not interested in PVP wow i am not interested in some PVE stuff too but i am forced to play this too. Just dont be lazy and farm via PVP !

5. They need a way to earn money so they will be time exclusives they sell better. This wont be changed. 

6. Yeah thats just some money grab there are plenty of games who give a f2p way to customize your char. 

7. Maybe they could give us something usefull we can craft in there. 

8. Like i wrote in 4 already its a way to farm so dont be lazy ! I dont like some PVE stuff aswell but there is no other way to get the specific items i want. 

9. We all wouldnt have a problem with talking to them for several hours what they have to change if they want to but we know tho how much nc can change so this is pretty much useless. They have to stop taking every update KR gets they have to think for themselve and try to make the best out of the trash updates we get but they do exactly the opposite. They try to do the worst cause PVP dosent give as much money as PVE. 

10. Its only 5 Naryu Silver and Naryu Silver is considered as a trash item. 

11. Thats a big problem but we know € is more important. If you dont do what a whale tells you its a potential money loss to you as a company. 

12. I would even like a system where you can earn points by being active in Forums. Thoose points could be used to buy Premium or some other things. Of course you would get alot of minus points if you dont write about the topic in the forum. 

13. Exactly and i am 100% sure if they asked the community there would be several players who would volunter to help nc. 

14. Like i already wrote NC is not the dev they cannot create new things. They can ask for thoose but do you really think in 10 Years KR never thought about this ? 

15. Thats one thing they could actully change themselve

16. Would love to see that. 

17. not gonna happen if KR didnt do it till yet. 

18. they will do this but its still to early for ET.

They do not care about this games players. They do the absoulute minimum possible so the cost is low just look at PVP people like baskerville dont even respond to PVP topics. As far as i know the mods in Forums get paid to be our access point to the Devs. This tells me they got ordered to ignore PVP. 

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

2. They cannot do something like this thats actully a way to big update you need to write to the devs directly since nc will not hire devs themselve to do that. 

3. Yeah clans are pretty useless for everything else than Klan BG and this is totally unbalanced due to gear. 

4. There are some PVP/PVE players like myself who enjoy playing both so moonstone crystals and soul stones are nice in PVP aswell and i think its a way to farm so everything who is not interested in PVP wow i am not interested in some PVE stuff too but i am forced to play this too. Just dont be lazy and farm via PVP !

7. Maybe they could give us something usefull we can craft in there. 

8. Like i wrote in 4 already its a way to farm so dont be lazy ! I dont like some PVE stuff aswell but there is no other way to get the specific items i want. 

9. We all wouldnt have a problem with talking to them for several hours what they have to change if they want to but we know tho how much nc can change so this is pretty much useless. They have to stop taking every update KR gets they have to think for themselve and try to make the best out of the trash updates we get but they do exactly the opposite. They try to do the worst cause PVP dosent give as much money as PVE. 

10. Its only 5 Naryu Silver and Naryu Silver is considered as a trash item. 

11. Thats a big problem but we know € is more important. If you dont do what a whale tells you its a potential money loss to you as a company. 

12. I would even like a system where you can earn points by being active in Forums. Thoose points could be used to buy Premium or some other things. Of course you would get alot of minus points if you dont write about the topic in the forum. 

14. Like i already wrote NC is not the dev they cannot create new things. They can ask for thoose but do you really think in 10 Years KR never thought about this ? 

15. Thats one thing they could actully change themselve

16. Would love to see that. 

17. not gonna happen if KR didnt do it till yet. 

18. they will do this but its still to early for ET.

They do not care about this games players. They do the absoulute minimum possible so the cost is low just look at PVP people like baskerville dont even respond to PVP topics. As far as i know the mods in Forums get paid to be our access point to the Devs. This tells me they got ordered to ignore PVP. 

2 & 14. na does have some exclusive things, but true-- something that massive of a patch i couldn't imagine being NA exclusive.

3. if they added pvp type events (where you can get more items for upgrading pvp gear) or other stuff like that, i'd be more into 6s. but bc i don't view pvp as enough of a gain than a loss, i won't bother. (upgrading to incin is expensive, maxing the pvp accs is expensive, all of that for moonstones and venture tokens doesn't appeal to me as much as it would others as i still view pve as my main priority)  

4. ok so i get that this is the case for you, but some don't like pvp-- either because of their class get scuffed to being pretty trash in pvp, lack of frames, or just it's not enjoyable to them.  also, i mentioned it to grimoir but i meant it as elys need a specific spot for farming, much like how soulstones and moonstones do. i don't think they should remove the items from pvp, but i dont think they should be available in such abundance only there, it's not very fair to pve exclusive players. 

7. honestly, any form of a larger crafting guild would be great. 

8. well see, you can complain abt the pve stuff being available only there! that's not fair to pvp players who want pvp accs but have to pve! what i'm saying is, i think the price should be lowered or available in another place (they did this with the foods for the hm skills) so people can have access to it. there's no downside to more availability bc that'll always be welcomed in a game. 

10. exactly, which is why instead of giving scaleburn wep, they should just give the rift/dawn wep chest. 

12. that sounds like a cool idea! it'd support people using forums more which would bump the activity in it-- idk abt premium itself($$$$$$$), but having some cool title in game or something would be nice. 

17. kr has it for badges and so does na, if na made it an na exclusive thing it wouldnt be detrimental. as the other servers all have their own exclusive things as well.  

18. atm we have this option available with solar energies, but i think it should be available with just the raw items without solars being needed 

i'm not a fan of pvp, so honestly, the lack of it-- i don't care for. but the MASSIVE lack of attention they give to pvpers is concerning. just bc it isn't a large portion of the playerbase, they're still apart of the playerbase and i won't be surprised when they begin giving pve that same exact attention. 

3 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

I got one, too. Suicide button in ToI. Whenever I see a sin, I have to beg it to kill me. It won't even do it on its own, and I'm never getting those 3 min of my life back.

100000% agree. theyll just keep neck slicing you and doing like 2k dmg. i'll take the L for 20 please 

Edited by chocofernia
added #3