Will BnS Ever Introduce Region Transfers? + Poll

ShadowsFortune

There is multiple games that offer this service and I was wondering about why can't BnS have such an option? I'd even pay $50 to just transfer my stuff over to NA from EU and it would be really useful.

Even item transfers to NA <-> EU would be great too even if you had to seal the items.

We've recently been introduced to account sharing items, why not region?

If there are any issues with IGN's being similar, perhaps if you wanted a transfer you could perhaps be forced to use a brand new username?

If you can't transfer characters, then how about just transfer the items/costumes alone to an existing character in the opposite region?

Since it should cost money it won't really be abused by any means and personally I don't know how one can abuse this.

I personally wish I could transfer to NA since i'm moving soon and the game literally becomes unplayable most likely for me due to how heavily dependant ping is in BnS.

I'm sure there are tons of users who would definitely pay for a transfer and would love to do so.

I don't know if many will agree with me, but I feel like as the game progresses this should be an option to BnS especially when UE4 will be a thing and this would definitely help BnS in the long run and keep the game a bit more lively. I have many friends who have quit just solely because of ping issues due to moving regions and it's really sad to see them go.

I am not here to argue and if it cannot be done I understand but perhaps this should be taken as an idea for the upcoming future and help players deal with their lag if they ever move.

This will also allow friends to play together if they could not already and not have to start from scratch, I kind of hope for a feature like this to happen eventually as we progress from 2019 and up and keep the game alive and fresher than ever.

I'll just set a poll here to hopefully gather everyone's answer if they don't wish to comment!

Poll:  https://www.strawpoll.me/18343509

Thanks for reading and I hope all of you Hongmoon students out there are having a blast! :)

Edited by ShadowsFortune

10 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

As far as i know there already where some people who moved to NA and got their whole stuff tranfered but they had to sent proof that you are actully moving.

I sent a ticket to support and they responded with saying that such transfers are not available.

and that "they are unable to provide the service manually."

I have friends and clannies who told me they have had stuff transfered, it really sucks considering I have so much gear (GC6,Square Gems,100+ Costumes,etc) and they tell me it cannot be done and they don't have any idea if this feature will be implemented eventually.

I feel like the need to ask this question in the OP is really important not just for me, but for other users who face similar issues too.

Edited by ShadowsFortune

vor 29 Minuten schrieb ShadowsFortune:

I have friends and clannies who told me they have had stuff transfered, it really sucks considering I have so much gear (GC6,Square Gems,100+ Costumes,etc) and they tell me it cannot be done and they don't have any idea if this feature will be implemented eventually

I am 100% sure they can do that they just dont wanna work cause there are several cases they do stuff for people they dont do for other people. (usually thoose people are hardcore casher) GM can just spawn everything the game got but they dont do it.  I would love to know what their job is.

Some examples for how bad the support can be: 

Example 1: We had a rating bug so everyone got false season rewards. They told us they look into detail and fix it + we will be compensated to everyone gets their correct rewards. Now another season endet and i still havent got my rewards from the season before.

Example 2 : my friend buys alot of trove keys says he dosent like what was inside and gets free 2k hm coins. Everyone else who asked got nothing.

Example 3 : Friend asks them to transfer soul again he is usually buying alot of keys if cash event and they did it. I ask them and they tell me they cant do that.

The only time i had a good exp. with support was when i asked them how to finish story cause i was confused once i couldnt teleport to a specific spot.

There are 3 options for you either spam them with your request and get banned sometime, create a new char or quit the game.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Spoiler

Assuming the clients are identical and the servers use identical databases and have identical architecture, then it's not a problem.
But America may have rules and regulations that the European continent does not, which may necessitate different systems and solutions to be in place that could potentially render US data incompatible with EU servers.

KyEci7Y.png

Edited by SayhaSeer

Still funny how there is just a short response about region transfer but never any response to all those accusations how different support handle requests ;)

All questions and accusations about the unfair treadment of different players requesting same service are always silenced.

See @ImoutoMaster examples. Would be nice to get an official statement about this

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Still funny how there is just a short response about region transfer but never any response to all those accusations how different support handle requests ;)

All questions and accusations about the unfair treadment of different players requesting same service are always silenced.

See @ImoutoMaster examples. Would be nice to get an official statement about this

to be honest, you shouldnt believe hear-say cause in most cases that isnt true.

I wouldnt mind if under the i will call it "extreme" condition that someone really is moving from europe to US and vice versa to somehow move / transfer their character via support, cause that is something that actually impacts their game. I wouldnt be for people swapping regions whenever they please and feel like it, it would just create a huge mess.

Take for example: Premium stones on EU = 450g, Premium stones on NA = 290g, imagine someone transferring over, buying out the market and then transferring back, it would cause problems with the "market balance" (i know sounds funny xD)

They COULD offer a 1 time swap, for those who actually want to play on another region, and that would be it, just a one time chance, no reverts.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

Well to be honest, i dont believe in hear-say, but i believe in what i witnessed. Whale clanmate did a reroll from FM to gunner when gunner was released, He got Soul and Pet transfered while other clanmembers just got an answer that endgame gear wont be transfered.
So yeah, some accusations may be false, but not all and even if it is just one player that get some advantages others dont get its freaking unfair, but thats how the world works, sadly even in case of a game ;)

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Not to be rude or anything but I have a lot of clanmates that have gotten really special treatment and also provide screenshot proof of such. Usually i'd call it false but when you see multiple people who post similar things and not only clannies but randoms and friends as well it kinda shows...

I've seen clannies/friends/randoms get free HMC 2~8k just "as a token of appreciation from NCSoft" or get other special treatment..

They COULD offer a 1 time swap, for those who actually want to play on another region, and that would be it, just a one time chance, no reverts.

I would be okay with this

Take for example: Premium stones on EU = 450g, Premium stones on NA = 290g, imagine someone transferring over, buying out the market and then transferring back, it would cause problems with the "market balance" (i know sounds funny xD)

This is why I said perhaps you should pay to transfer OR only allow equipment/costumes to only be transferred. The idea you posted as a one-time thing is also really decent though.

Edited by ShadowsFortune

18 hours ago, ShadowsFortune said:

I've seen clannies/friends/randoms get free HMC 2~8k just "as a token of appreciation from NCSoft"

If people spend a lot of money supporting the game, I see nothing wrong when NCSOFT Gives HMC as "Token of Appreciation" to those people. 

Token of Appreciation usually happens in Cash Events, Like RNG Boxes, Trove, when a person spends a lot of money and doesn't get anything valuable to him or her, Then that person complains to Support and Since Support can't Just Reroll and Refund everything that person spent, they offer HMC as Token of Appreciation, HMC amount depends on how much you've spent, they don't just hand it over to random people for no reason. I don't see a reason for you to be hurt over this, If you don't spend money supporting the game, you can't be expecting the same treatment as a person who does. 

14 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

If people spend a lot of money supporting the game, I see nothing wrong when NCSOFT Gives HMC as "Token of Appreciation" to those people. 

Token of Appreciation usually happens in Cash Events, Like RNG Boxes, Trove, when a person spends a lot of money and doesn't get anything valuable to him or her, Then that person complains to Support and Since Support can't Just Reroll and Refund everything that person spent, they offer HMC as Token of Appreciation, HMC amount depends on how much you've spent, they don't just hand it over to random people for no reason. I don't see a reason for you to be hurt over this, If you don't spend money supporting the game, you can't be expecting the same treatment as a person who does. 

I have no idea where you've gotten the idea of me personally never spending or being "hurt" over this.

Previously i blew 200 dollars on trove and didn't get a single 3 star, I complained to support and got no help saying it's all RNG and up to chance.

My clannie blows 70 dollars and gets a tri gem (when they were 3 star) and still gets 5k HMC for free, and he almost never spends.

Not to mention this isn't always given for "trove" reasons either. If you're going to at least reply to my post, please check out other posts online and you'll see what I mean.

The response you receive is honestly RNG, it depends on the person you get to respond to you apparently.

P.S - Not to mention this shouldn't be given for "free" for people in the first place, if you spend and get nothing that should be on you. If support gives HMC to one person, why can't everyone else receive some if they werent happy with their items?

Edited by ShadowsFortune

2 hours ago, ShadowsFortune said:

or being "hurt" over this.

You are in a way.. and don't even bother denying it.

2 hours ago, ShadowsFortune said:

P.S - Not to mention this shouldn't be given for "free" for people in the first place, if you spend and get nothing that should be on you. If support gives HMC to one person, why can't everyone else receive some if they weren't happy with their items?

Some Companies have the Limited amount they can give out, I am not saying that's the case with NCSOFT, but might aswel be. Giving HMC to every single person who spends and complains would be foolish, People would start abusing support by Purposely spending Money in Game and taking advantage of Support in receiving extra free HMC from complaints, There's more involved into choosing who will get and who will not then just RNG in Person you will end up having while that might seem like RNG to you, but it's really not.

Anyway this is a big topic to talk about and this is also a wrong Topic of this thread, Please make your own thread if you want to have a your own conversation about this. Before Moderator comes with a bamboo stick to do some ass whooping  :scaryface: for not staying on the real topic of this thread.

Edited by SayhaSeer