Sign in to follow this  
Miggy Miggs

No rng boxes? HM store ones

Posted (edited)

:( 

Not sure if you guys missed it or what but I heard something about sun fire chest ...

Can we at least see what the chest holds and the rewards with token .....

I need to plan ahead .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

Grimoir   

Rng box info is always released on the day it appears in the hm store, so you have to wait till the 24th.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Rng box info is always released on the day it appears in the hm store, so you have to wait till the 24th.

Correct but,the stream before Wednesdays always shows off what's in the box the rewards to obtain all outfits...how the box works ..... and what's troubling to me is I didn't see event tab for it..... may be it wasn't in the build they showed. the tab with hae mujin didnt have anything there but that event . .but it will be nice if they could give a screen shot on reddit or somthing ... I was re watching the video thinking I missed the part about that .

Am looking for something with  rng box token ... and I need to know how much box I need to get what I want or if its there this time around but  it's k I'll wait  thanks for replying 

Just wanna know if den of acients  toKen will be purchase able with token ..they introduce it to trove so expecting to see it more in rng boxes etc ...only got a couple from last trove .. as a person who hates solo pve content ping fps and gear wise not my thing .

Edited by Miggy Miggs