New RNG outfit boxes

AmiAmy

I was asking in the chat if we were getting new boxes. But they never awnsered, so i just assumed not.

Also, brett was using the new 2019 swimsuit on the warden, kind of a bummer that they diden't go over that one either.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
5 hours ago, AmiAmy said:

I wanna know about the new RNG  boxes that we're gonna get on the 24 July. You guys didn't go through or talk about it yet ? 

5 hours ago, Draknalor said:

I was asking in the chat if we were getting new boxes. But they never awnsered, so i just assumed not.

Also, brett was using the new 2019 swimsuit on the warden, kind of a bummer that they diden't go over that one either.

Sorry we missed your question. There will be a new chest in the store--the Blazing Sunfire Chest and Sunfire Chest. There article with the details will be available on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

Felt like they had somewhere better to be.  Rushed, sketchy and all the important stuff will be in the patch notes on the 23rd (giving us minimal time to prepare).  

Roots of Malice isn't as big as some of the previous months' updates. We went through most if not all the key features during the livestream.