Roots of Malice: Item and Systems Preview

Baskerville

Hello there,

I read the following in the preview:

Zitat

Language Setting

European players can soon toggle the option to display only their client language in all the chat channels.

this is a point where I want to add a suggestion:

instead of just that toggle it would be cool to add some language selection, ie. I can read/write and curse ins both English and German, so for me it would be cool to be able to select the languages I am able to handle, even if it more then one.

• NCSOFT

Hi @Belido

On 18/07/2019 at 9:50 PM, Belido said:

Hello there,

I read the following in the preview:

this is a point where I want to add a suggestion:

instead of just that toggle it would be cool to add some language selection, ie. I can read/write and curse ins both English and German, so for me it would be cool to be able to select the languages I am able to handle, even if it more then one.

There were many discussions about this topic internally and as for now, this is the only solution that we were able to make in a rather short amount of time. Unfortunately, it was technically impossible for us to create separate chat rooms based on language for users to opt-in and -out, so we decided to go with this filter system. There are many difficulties with such chat filters though, and we are aware that many of our European players (except UK maybe :P) have high proficiency in multiple languages. This is only the first iteration, and we'll keep our eyes and ears open for feedback and hope to improve the chat filter going forward.

Hello, from first 2 quests we gonna get "event coins" to or we can use at least maintenance day for our needs at the previous event? Can we ask when you planing make account bound Onyx Scale and its fragments? If now from weekly change we gonna get 2Steels?

Thank you

WHERE?! "full patch notes on July 23." it's 24 already

No one asked you promised yourself, why to promise, promise then million and diemands rain

And you from ONE of special YOUR 1st continent country sou ACKT like you live in them and your "not all countries available" like in Black Desert or "Perfect World" mean something

Edited by Indifferent

43 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

WHERE?! "full patch notes on July 23." it's 24 already

No one asked you promised yourself, why to promise, promise then million and diemands rain

And you from ONE of special YOUR 1st continent country sou ACKT like you live in them and your "not all countries available" like in Black Desert or "Perfect World" mean something

they post them at their time  not your time.

Also, since you are changing the achievement requirements from hard to normal mode, does that mean some hard mode dungeons are being removed?

20 minutes ago, KzE said:

Korean version have 5 hard mode, 2 new dungeon + warped + brood + dreamsong. So sooner or later, rest will be removed.

Yes i know, but in the patch notes achievements that required hard mode dungeons were changed to normal mode, and last time this happened some hard mdoes were removed but there is no mention of dungeons being removed so wanted to ask :P

• Cyan unpinned this topic