serious help needed

cipher989

Hello guys, i have a huge problem . its been few months like this,, starting B&S always crashes my HDD drive,,, like it try to start, but dont even make it to the loading screen,,, the anticheat doesnt even start, it instantly gives back an error msg saying the path is invalid and then i check,,, my HDD is gone,, and i have to restart my pc,,,,, anyone came through something wierd like this??any possible solution??

vor 1 Minute schrieb cipher989:

i check,,, my HDD is gone,, and i have to restart my pc.

Its time to get a new HDD/SSD your Harddrive is definetly broken soon it will not be reconized at all. This can take hours/days or months but you problem cannot be fixed. Is the HDD like really old ? then just buy a new one but if its pretty new use your warranty. I hardly recommend you to buy a SSD cause the prices have droped so much and you gain alot from having 4 times the speed of a HDD.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I hardly recommend you to buy a SSD cause the prices have droped so much and you gain alot from having 4 times the speed of a HDD.

You might want to remove "hardly" I think XD

@cipher989 Hit [Windows]+[R] keys, enter "eventvwr.exe" and have a look at window's protocols. If your HDD is damaged there will be a lot of read errors in system log. You can also use tools like CrystalDiskInfo to check your HDD's health. If your HDD is NOT damaged there might be a problem with your power supply or you might have a virus. If it IS damaged buy a new SDD.

no am 100% positive that my HDD is fine, i tried 2 of them,, a 1tb HDD that i use all the time, and one brand new SSD,,, its exactly the same problem always,, everytime the anticheat is abot to start and before the game even start, the Storage drive ejects automatically,, like it dosnt even exist anymore,,, yet they both work perfectly all the time...

and btw,, am i am familiar with hardwear engeneering, if something goes wrong i would know,, power suplly is at its best, so are the storage devices,,, my guess is ther might be something with the ncsoft softwares, but i cant get my hands on the exact problem

Hey guys, i finally solved my problem, i will explain it, u guys got to share it with anyone that come accross this issue, the thing was that blade and soul cant work with HDD or SSD drives that use the asmedia drive 106 so what anyone that suffer from this issue got to do is, go to device manager -->storage controllers and select the asmedia sata drive and uninstal and delete it, reboot and you are good to go, now u can play it without having your hdd disapearing every time . i had hard time but luckily i found this solution somewhere on the internet and it worked like magic. thanks everyone,

• Like 1