Jump to content
Forums

So DEV's how about to finaly keep your promise...


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

1. be fair and not P2W, well ok its not pure p2w but with money you can get a huge advantage over casual players

I do not see PVP as pay2win, its gear heavy, yes, but all that gear can easily be gotten from just playing the game. And as i said before a maxed out soul and maxed out pet are not even needed for PVP.

 

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

2. we would have a fair matchmaking, not something like 5 raven +1 dragonforge vs 6 max pvp-geared

I had something like that quite often when i was still doing BG in a regular base and thats one of the reasons why i quit doing PVP

Also, when i want to oneshot others or get oneshoted i play COD or BF. This freaking onehit abillity ruined PVP totaly. Bad matchmaking did the rest.

Personally i think if you have not got any PVP gear, it should not allow you to queue for BG at all.

As for the one-shot, its not really because of maxed out gear, it is mainly due to the crazy boosts mystic badges provide and 3rd spec but lets leave that one for now. Hopefully when NC implements the damage sp[lit for PVE / PVP and the nerfed mystic badge damages it becomes more balanced.

 

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

So you want to force about 3000 players to do something the dont enjoy? A little bit selfish to say it the nice way.

Some people are not interested in pvp, others might be interested but have some preformance issues, or dont have the skill. There are many reasons why people are frustrated about PVP.

And guess what frustrated players tend to do. Just in case you dont know, they quit and playing other games, where no one force them to do stuff they dont like.

Thats what i was saying, BnS was always "you have to do both PVE and |PVP to progress" it was no secret before the game even released, so those who play should simply accept it, if they dont like it, they can play something else that suits them. But this was one of the i will call it "selling" points of BnS, PVe and PVP that you have to do, open world combat (given that was killed after we got higher level cap and the insane gear).

And its not like they have no alternatives, they can earn gold through PVE and buy the moonstones or the PTS / Oils they need and Vice versa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. PTS is in upgrade paths, oils are in upgrade paths. You can't craft those without moonstones, therefore, they are in the upgrade paths; 2. This is nonsense of the highest caliber. You need tho

Quite interesting topic you have going on here...   The way I see it is that no matter what, the game is badly designed when it comes to certain ways to gather materials. You can't or rather

Honestly before we got to level 50 and got all the overpowered legendary equipment, it was quite fun to farm moonstones in msp and fight faction vs faction. As it was not hard to get PVP gear and upgr

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

Sacred oils need crystals, and Ps, you can try and make them or sell mats from PVE and buy the stone of the market which is cheaper in the long run.

You realy dont understand it right?
maybe i should spell it?

You need Moonstones to craft

Premium Transformation Stones

Transformation Stones

Pet Pouches

You need Transformation stones to craft Premium Transformation Stones and Oils

You need a lot of Moonstoens to upgrade your gear when you want to Craft your stuff and dont want to pay redicolous prices at the market

 

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

I do not see PVP as pay2win, its gear heavy, yes, but all that gear can easily be gotten from just playing the game. And as i said before a maxed out soul and maxed out pet are not even needed for PVP.

This comment just show how much you know about BnS.

15 Seconds Shield, +200 PVP-AP +500 Debuff dmg + 500 Def +500pvp def yeah totaly negligible in pvp yeah guess your right not much of an advantage

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Personally i think if you have not got any PVP gear, it should not allow you to queue for BG at all.

Yeah even exclude more player from getting Moonstoens to rais the price even more. Thats the most arrogant, elitist and selfis argument i ever read.
I have another suggestion. Get rid of the freaking PVP Gear, make BG like arena with equalized stats and see all those whales crying cause they cant hid behind their gear anymore and would need some skill. that would be realy funny...

And on top of that, everyone would have the same chance to farm moonestones and not only the big whales who partial even derank on purpose to play in the lower ranks.

 

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Thats what i was saying, BnS was always "you have to do both PVE and |PVP to progress" it was no secret before the game even released, so those who play should simply accept it, if they dont like it, they can play something else that suits them.

And you still dont understand it, right?

It might have worked when BnS was released befor you could buy your advanced gear on F5, Trove, RNG-boxes and befor they introduced PVP Gear.
At times when hongmoon weapons stil existed you could go to the BG even with a True Scorpio Weapon and still had a chance against someone with Light / Dark Weapon Stage 6, at least when you had some skill.

Time have changed, Lots of players already quit and you dare to say if you dont like it  go play something else, just it doesnt fit your opinion?

Just because it was "always this way" and worked in the begining doesnt mean it will work forever.
When we all leave instead of trying to change something, what the hell do you think, how long you still could play BnS?
Still didnt get that BnS lost a lot of its playerbase?
Still didnt realized that there is only 1 freaking server from formaly 12 is left?


We are not in Asia where people are crazy for PVP, we are in EU/NA and as someone already said, you cant sell bananas to Lions.
When you want to stay on the market, you have to act according to customer orientation.

And from what i see, the majority dont like PVP, at least in its current state and requesting a new source for Moonstones.

Any more questions?


 

Edited by Merlin DE
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

You realy dont understand it right?
maybe i should spell it?

You need Moonstones to craft

Premium Transformation Stones

Transformation Stones

Pet Pouches

You need Transformation stones to craft Premium Transformation Stones and Oils

You need a lot of Moonstoens to upgrade your gear when you want to Craft your stuff and dont want to pay redicolous prices at the market

Prices on the market arent ridiculous, they are basically the cost of crafting + tiny bit extra.  If you go by market prices:

Crafting a PTS = 200g, Bying from market = 280g, thats 145g of material gamble to make one, its completely not worth making it, you are better off buying it and selling the materials.

Crafting a Sacred Oil = 265g (thats without the "worth" of the lesser demon spirit stones), Price on Market = 330g

Crafting 35 Transformation stones = 318g, Price of bying 35 on market = 350g

Those arent ridiculous prices. Those are crafting / Transmute costs + a tiny profit margin. Doesnt take a genius. Also for pet pods you need bloodstones which you get from PVP.

 

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

This comment just show how much you know about BnS.

15 Seconds Shield, +200 PVP-AP +500 Debuff dmg + 500 Def +500pvp def yeah totaly negligible in pvp yeah guess your right not much of an advantage

This is the difference between an unleashed pet and the MAxed out pet. the difference is very very negligible. Also the shield protects you only for 20k and a one shot. Once that is done shield breaks.

10hvotv.png

 

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Yeah even exclude more player from getting Moonstoens to rais the price even more. Thats the most arrogant, elitist and selfis argument i ever read.
I have another suggestion. Get rid of the freaking PVP Gear, make BG like arena with equalized stats and see all those whales crying cause they cant hid behind their gear anymore and would need some skill. that would be realy funny...

And on top of that, everyone would have the same chance to farm moonestones and not only the big whales who partial even derank on purpose to play in the lower ranks.

How is it elitist? How is it arrogant? You going in there without ANY pvp gear are a liability, you basically sabotage other players rank and points because what? You are to lazy to invest in proper gear to do it? thats selfish, and feeling entitled to something you are not, in your view someone who spends time farming dungeons, upgrading PVP equipment to farm materials is the same as someone who doesnt want to do it and just goes in there with whatever gear they have? That is arrogant.. If you want something equalized you have arena, shackled isles.

Literally a multiverse of games have PVP gear and PVP gear based battlegrounds, its nothing different and nothing new here.

 

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Time have changed, Lots of players already quit and you dare to say if you dont like it  go play something else, just it doesnt fit your opinion?

Just because it was "always this way" and worked in the begining doesnt mean it will work forever.
When we all leave instead of trying to change something, what the hell do you think, how long you still could play BnS?
Still didnt get that BnS lost a lot of its playerbase?
Still didnt realized that there is only 1 freaking server from formaly 12 is left?


We are not in Asia where people are crazy for PVP, we are in EU/NA and as someone already said, you cant sell bananas to Lions.
When you want to stay on the market, you have to act according to customer orientation.

And from what i see, the majority dont like PVP, at least in its current state and requesting a new source for Moonstones.

Yes, because if you dont like a game, it frustrates you why would you play it?  All people do here is want things handed out literally, they dont want to invest any effort, they dont want to farm, they dont want to make their parties for dungeons....

the game lost most its playerbase because everything is beind completely dumbed down, doing raids is completely unrewarding, doing dungeons is unrewarding, because people dont weant to put in the effort.

 

And it doesnt matter if its Asia or EU  / NA, people play the game for what it is, for the concept it has, the combat. If they wanted somethingf different they would be playing a completely different game. Just because its EU / NA doesnt mean everything needs to be dumbed down cause people are lazy, doesnt mean PVE needs to give everything because people dont like PVP. Having  PVE and PVP exclusive materials is a common practice in many games, and there it is also needed to have both to progress.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 18 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

This is the difference between an unleashed pet and the MAxed out pet. the difference is very very negligible. Also the shield protects you only for 20k and a one shot. Once that is done shield breaks.

Many Players are still at awakend Hongmoon or True Hongmoon Pet. Thats 48-66 pet pouches just to reach the lowest Pet with 40.930 HP. Even you can get them from Daily Dash, thats still a lot and again, never underestimate a max Pet / Soul / Heart

 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

You going in there without ANY pvp gear are a liability, you basically sabotage other players rank and points because what?

Honestsly?

1. I have a Dragonforge 9 and some basic PVP assesouirs and regret i ever wasted any materials for upgrading it, because i stop playing PVP on regular base

2. Befor PVP gear was introduced everyone made PVP with PVE Gear.

3. So you are concerned about sabotaging other players rank / points? I dont care, causte those other players didnt care about my rank / points when i still was active.

Standing AFK in Spawn even we could easy win the game, but they decided its time to derank to get more easy opponents,
Wintrading cause ther was a clanmate in the oponent team.

I went straight from nearly gold back to 1300 points at one evening because of 1-2 AFK player or wintraders in every group and you dare to say people without PVP-Gear sabotaging others from ranking? Good joke Dude, realy good joke...

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

All people do here is want things handed out literally, they dont want to invest any effort, they dont want to farm, they dont want to make their parties for dungeons....

Wow, thats a realy bold assumption.

So basicaly you assume people who ask for sources to farm mats, that they are lazy and want everything for free.

Wow, just Wow.

Sorry to ask, but did you read and understand a thread before you hit Reply and start typing nonsens?

 

Just an Example, i have way over 300 Chest of each stage 4,5 and 6 from Longgui and thats only the new ones and you dare to write people want everything for free, dont want to invest effort and farm?
 

No one here, complaining about the Moonstone situation, ever demand to get them for free, everyone here was asking for a source to FARM them.

And thats a vaild request cause most just dont want to act as a free kill for some whales and help them farming tons of moonstones

 




 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 18 Minuten schrieb Merlin DE:

I have a Dragonforge 9 and some basic PVP assesouirs and regret i ever wasted any materials for upgrading it, because i stop playing PVP on regular base

Thats considered trash gear now. You already spent thousands of gold and alot of playtime to farm this and you still wont last one attack of a whale.

 

There are 2 Options the community asked to get so far:

 

1. fuse tradable and untradable mats which would increase the amount of moonstones like alot on F5 and it would force a drop in price. I would predict like 2 - 3 Gold per Moonstones at max. So every PVP Box (2 wins) would mean 60 Gold farming would be even better with PVP then. But 6v6 Farming would be horrible cause now every box (2 wins) means 123Gold per box after this it would be like 35 Gold.

 

2. Add Moonstones to something like Moonrefuge so people can farm it without having to spend thousands of gold to have a chance in 6v6. As long as its much slower to farm them via this method i would prefer this one thou.

 

I have Dragonfroge 7 and 4 PVP accesories stage 3 starting at 1500 i litterly cant kill anyone since i do like 30K DMG per hit while the enemy heals like 150K if i manage to do 200K damage and if i get attacked i get like 400 - 500K per attack from enemy. 

 

Things like create a gearscore to only match with people around your gear make no sense cause what do we have PVP gear for ? Why should anyone upgrade PVP gear if there is no chance to get someone with more gear than yourself anyway ?

 

Some guy even recommendet a gear cap that you cannot join without Dragonforge. This would be nonsense aswell cause you still have 0 chance to win even with Dragonforge you need much more gear to be viable. But well we`ve seen nc do a time restriction for 3v3 and 1v1 so i would believe if someone told me they gonna do such nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. fuse tradable and untradable mats which would increase the amount of moonstones like alot on F5 and it would force a drop in price. I would predict like 2 - 3 Gold per Moonstones at max. So every PVP Box (2 wins) would mean 60 Gold farming would be even better with PVP then. But 6v6 Farming would be horrible cause now every box (2 wins) means 123Gold per box after this it would be like 35 Gol

We had this before they added the crystal versions and moonstones were priced 15-20g each because everyone needed them, not a part of players like it is now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrapaPelada said:

Probably the noobest question you'll see today: what is moonstones?

First of all, we need to do a distinction because there are Moonstones (solid/stone/non-crystal version) and Moonstone Crystals.

 

The first version of it is needed to craft a lot of really important items to progress with your gear. You can "process" the "stone" version to convert it into a crystallized one, but only villains do that. I almost forgot to add, that this version is tradeable.

 

The second one, the crystals, are used in most if not all of the upgrades in the game, you can farm them whenever you want and quite often you can stack them pretty quickly. This version is not tradeable.

 

The problem we're discussing here is the lack of sources of the first (solid) version. As of now, the fastest and more reliable way to get them is to do PvP and if you've read what Grimoir and Merlin DE have posted, you can pretty much have a rough idea of the current state of it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

We had this before they added the crystal versions and moonstones were priced 15-20g each because everyone needed them, not a part of players like it is now.

Back then we couldnt earn them from 1v1 and 3v3 boxes. Nowdays you get for every 2nd win in 1v1 6 Moonstone crystals which would probably lower the price of moonstones like alot since it can be farmed like hell.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 6:05 PM, Grimoir said:

Sacred oils need crystals, and Ps, you can try and make them or sell mats from PVE and buy the stone of the market which is cheaper in the long run.

My bad, it was pet pod I meant... same principle applies (talisman is important yo).

And on the point of PTS - I have farly successful ventures when it comes to crafting PTS, so I don't know what you're on about. Fact of the matter is, pts needs my moonstones. And when I gather less moonstones in a month from pve than I'd do in 4 hours from pvp, combined with the rapidity in which I need them for pve related purposes, things don't look too well now, do they? Point and case, you need more moonstones for pve stuff *than you need mats of all sorts* overall for pvp. In fact you need very little pve farmed mats for pvp gears. So there's no equality.

 

As to why I personally don't like the pvp in BnS - two reasons. Reason one is the lag, which needs to be basically zero in the trace in order for pvp to be enjoyable. I don't like getting my nerves eroded cause of technical problems and those are a permanent thing with this game's EU servers. Reason number two is a bit more complex - controlled environment pvp is not something I dig. It's like dungeon crawling but with other players instead of AI enemies. Open world pvp is much more to my liking, but that one is controlled as well, with the faction costumes and all that carebear nonsense. Not to mention it's not profitable. I know it's a personal fickle, but then again, there's no objectivity when it comes to enjoyment of pretty much anything.

Edited by MassiveEgo
*added*
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Undead said:

First of all, we need to do a distinction because there are Moonstones (solid/stone/non-crystal version) and Moonstone Crystals.

 

The first version of it is needed to craft a lot of really important items to progress with your gear. You can "process" the "stone" version to convert it into a crystallized one, but only villains do that. I almost forgot to add, that this version is tradeable.

 

The second one, the crystals, are used in most if not all of the upgrades in the game, you can farm them whenever you want and quite often you can stack them pretty quickly. This version is not tradeable.

 

The problem we're discussing here is the lack of sources of the first (solid) version. As of now, the fastest and more reliable way to get them is to do PvP and if you've read what Grimoir and Merlin DE have posted, you can pretty much have a rough idea of the current state of it.

Thanks a lot man! There is any thread that I can read about the loot, craft & upgrades system of the game? so I won't have to ask too many of those dumb question?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CrapaPelada said:

Thanks a lot man! There is any thread that I can read about the loot, craft & upgrades system of the game? so I won't have to ask too many of those dumb question?

I don't know myself of anything like that. At least I haven't looked at the forum long enough to find it. Here's what you can do, either make all the questions you need in a post and somebody else would answer them for you or if you don't want to "bother" anyone publicly, just DM someone (me, for example) with the things you need to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, Grimoir said:

its not False. BnS design is that you are required to do both, regardless if you like it or not. It was and is no secret its been this way even before the game released in EU/NA.

PVP players have moonstones / soulstones as main income source, PVE players have sacred orbs, elysian orbs etc.

 

That's a difference answer, in your previous you said moonstones are for PvP, which is false, moonstones are needed for other stuff aswell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read through this entire thread and apart from being a little confused by what is available on which path and who needs what for which, the availability of some materials is "Gated" as the current event bonuses reveal. The daily coins from Login and daily dungeons. Some weapons required for upgrades. Some upgrade materials. It looks like Story gamers on the PVE path are being punished for not doing PVP or Dungeons? You follow the story from the beginning and you are following the "Hong Moon way with Honour and Compassion" and then you are forced to join a faction to continue? WTF?! So it is forced PVP right from the beginning. Not the Hong Moon way! lmfto

By the time the current even finishes I will have a pile of Crisis coins to purchase greatly un-needed Tonics or just leave them to be scrapped for 1 copper each!

But yes - there should be an alternative method for PVE/PVP to obtain the materials they need without needing a mortgage to play a pharqing game!

Follow your own path....

Yeaah...Ri-ight!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...