So DEV's how about to finaly keep your promise...

Merlin DE

2 hours ago, Undead said:

The way I see it is that no matter what, the game is badly designed when it comes to certain ways to gather materials. You can't or rather shouldn't lock essential items under PvE or PvP barriers. PvE players shouldn't be forced to do PvP as much as PvP players shouldn't be forced to do PvE. Both should have the same accessibility to everything in game.

I mean thats the game design, its not badly designed, its just made that way to have players partake in both, its not something uncommon, a lot of games do that now.

and its not like they are completely forced to do it, they always have the alternative to sell the PVE materials and buy what they need.

46 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I mean thats the game design, its not badly designed, its just made that way to have players partake in both, its not something uncommon, a lot of games do that now.

and its not like they are completely forced to do it, they always have the alternative to sell the PVE materials and buy what they need.

While you are right stating that nobody is really forced to do anything, the entirety of the player base should have the same options. Right now the fastest way for anyone to get MS is doing PvP and that's why I'm "complaining" (if we can call it like that). Sure, I can farm my ass off of non-processed stuff and sell it and then buy what I need as you said, but it shouldn't be like that, that's only going to make PvErs grind for longer.

Then again, as with any MMO that has PvP and PvE aspects, this kind of situation is going to repeat over and over again because it's really difficult to keep both sides of it satisfied, I'd love to see some kind of solution implemented, but I highly doubt it. Maybe making MS a guaranteed drop from daily rewards (even if it's just 1)? One can always dream, or so they say.

1 hour ago, Undead said:

While you are right stating that nobody is really forced to do anything, the entirety of the player base should have the same options. Right now the fastest way for anyone to get MS is doing PvP and that's why I'm "complaining" (if we can call it like that). Sure, I can farm my ass off of non-processed stuff and sell it and then buy what I need as you said, but it shouldn't be like that, that's only going to make PvErs grind for longer.

Then again, as with any MMO that has PvP and PvE aspects, this kind of situation is going to repeat over and over again because it's really difficult to keep both sides of it satisfied, I'd love to see some kind of solution implemented, but I highly doubt it. Maybe making MS a guaranteed drop from daily rewards (even if it's just 1)? One can always dream, or so they say.

Honestly before we got to level 50 and got all the overpowered legendary equipment, it was quite fun to farm moonstones in msp and fight faction vs faction. As it was not hard to get PVP gear and upgrade it since you could do so by transmuting jewels or using other weapons / accessories as fodder.

sadly all the OP equipment is basically ruining the PVP "balance"

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 5:29 PM, Grimoir said:

1. They are not in PVe upgrade paths, thats what crystals are for. 
2. Given tehy ae used for crafting some upgrade items, but thats normall as the game itself requires you to do both PVP and PVe. thats why PVP accessories can only be gotten in PVE and some materials needed to upgrade can only be gotten in PVP.

3. This isnt rocket science. Those that complain most about PVP , dont even invest time into getting proper pvp equipment and upgrading it which btw is easy to get fully from PVE, this has nothing toi do with "whales" as they need to do PVE for the PVP items aswel. MAxed soul, doesnt do much if you know how to PVP and when to iframe / what to avoid so that argument is already out. Fully maxed out pet doesnt give anything special asside 10s less cooldown which isnt all that much so you dont even need to max a pet.

1. PTS is in upgrade paths, oils are in upgrade paths. You can't craft those without moonstones, therefore, they are in the upgrade paths;

2. This is nonsense of the highest caliber. You need thousands of moonstones. You need ONE accessory. The losing streak in pvp can go on forever (and usually does) leading to a time waste with no net income. Meanwhile grinding a dungeon is always profitable and easy, since bosses are predictable and when it comes to dungeons that drop pvp jewelry, those are super easy and can be multi farmed with a party of out of story people with almost no knowledge of what to do. Go do that in Nova Core and have 100% win rate. Good luck;

3. You know what else isn't rocket science? The obviousness of how this paragraph has nothing to do with anything I said;

• Like 2

Well sadly NC-Soft decided to remove Woonstones from SSP during weekdays, you now can only farm them on Sat. and Sun. from  1pm to  1am.

Also SSP never was adjustet to the current Gear. Go try to do the Battle Boss. Even with full TT-Gear i had no chance to get the Lootbox cause the Boss died instantly when the Fight as soon as the Boss was attackable. Instead of raising Bosses HP they decided to nerf SSP to oblivion so it even is hard to farm some soulstones as soon as there are more than 2 or 3 Players.

Anyway from PVP you can get Moonstones, Soulstones, Scared Orbs and Elysian Orbs, basically you can get everything from PVP / Tower of infinity, while PVP Players have no chace to get Moonstones.
Keeping PVE players away from farming Moonstones result in higher Prices for Transormation Stones, Premium Transformation Stones and other Stuff you need Moonstones to Craft.
And thats a problem also affecting PVP Players.

Im with you op on this one.

Maybe they think clan pvp is an additional source lol. But now u also need moonstones for buying msp keys if you want evolved stones. Sure you could sell the extra materials to buy moonstones but thats bad :( 

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Go do that in Nova Core and have 100% win rate. Good luck;

You wont have that correct, but thats cause people have no PVP gear, no idea what they are doing.  If people had the proper gear....would be a different story.

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

This is nonsense of the highest caliber. You need thousands of moonstones

correction, you need moonstone CRYSTALS not moonstones.

On 18. 7. 2019 at 1:07 PM, Undead said:

The way I see it is that no matter what, the game is badly designed

This part of design went wrong, when they created the untradable mats.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

correction, you need MOONESTONES not Crystals to Craft Premium Transformation Stones, Transformation Stones, Empyrean Spirit Stones, Pristine Oil and you loose you Moonstones on a failed attempt to craft a Premium Transformation Stone. So dont say its wrong, dont say you only need Moonstone Crystals to upgrade your gear.

You maybe not need thousands, but you still need a lot.

Zitat

MAxed soul, doesnt do much if you know how to PVP and when to iframe / what to avoid so that argument is already out. Fully maxed out pet doesnt give anything special asside 10s less cooldown which isnt all that much so you dont even need to max a pet.

So in your oppinion max gear is no advantage LoL your serious? I have played battleground on daily base when the Hongmoon weapon still exist and light / dark Stage 6 was the highest weapon. At this time you realy had a chance with a true scorpion agains a player with Light / Dark Weapon. Now a whale "just have to look at you" and you are dead.
Battleground is nothing about skill, its all about who has the bigger wallet. Matchmaking and whales who derank on purpose / do winsharing do the rest.

I needed 10 points to get to gold and went straigt back to 1300 Points on one day, due to AFK-Players or just bad matchmaking, something like 4 People with with Raven Weapon in my team vs. 6 full pvp geared with Drageonforge 9 or higher in the opponet team. Yeah 1800 : 0 thats realy fun...

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

REad again what i wrote. I am not talking about gear i am talking specifically about soul and pet.

Well at least most of the playerbase consider Soul and Pet as part of the gear ;) Also a Max soul and Pet shouldnt be underestimated they give a huge advantage, let alone the shield of a max pet.
Anyway this thread is not about PVP, its about the shortage of moonstone sources everyone need to upgrade gear even its indirectly for craftin PST and other stuff you need

On 19/07/2019 at 3:48 PM, Merlin DE said:

Well sadly NC-Soft decided to remove Moonstones from SSP during weekdays, you now can only farm them on Sat. and Sun. from  1pm to  1am.

Also SSP never was adjustet to the current Gear. Go try to do the Battle Boss. Even with full TT-Gear i had no chance to get the Lootbox cause the Boss died instantly when the Fight as soon as the Boss was attackable. Instead of raising Bosses HP they decided to nerf SSP to oblivion so it even is hard to farm some soulstones as soon as there are more than 2 or 3 Players.

Wait, you could farm MS on SSP? And how come you can "farm" them on weekends from 13:00 to 01:00? I think I missed the info on that.

Trying to farm SS on SSP can prove quite inefficient due to the absurd amount of bots and people straight one shooting the boss 1 second after he spawns, which make the whole thing useless and frustrating as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

On 19/07/2019 at 3:48 PM, Merlin DE said:

Anyway from PVP you can get Moonstones, Soulstones, Scared Orbs and Elysian Orbs, basically you can get everything from PVP / Tower of infinity, while PVP Players have no chace to get Moonstones.

Keeping PVE players away from farming Moonstones result in higher Prices for Transormation Stones, Premium Transformation Stones and other Stuff you need Moonstones to Craft.
And thats a problem also affecting PVP Players.

PvE players are a bit "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed" when it comes down to MS due to what you're saying here. PvP IS the fastest and, I'd say, the more reliable way to get MS. The shortage of them is making the prices skyrocket in a matter of hours, e.g a couple days ago PTS were around 385-390g, which in my opinion is way too much. Even the MS itself were rising to 9g/piece... I'm not asking to give PvE players a huge advantage over PvP because that'd be just as wrong, but maybe make it that both ways have the same access to it.

5 hours ago, Undead said:

Wait, you could farm MS on SSP? And how come you can "farm" them on weekends from 13:00 to 01:00? I think I missed the info on that.

It was changed a long time ago to let chesats drop moonstones only on weekends, as those were the most pupulated times. Before that you could farm them any time of day 24/7.

5 hours ago, Undead said:

PvE players are a bit "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed" when it comes down to MS due to what you're saying here. PvP IS the fastest and, I'd say, the more reliable way to get MS. The shortage of them is making the prices skyrocket in a matter of hours, e.g a couple days ago PTS were around 385-390g, which in my opinion is way too much. Even the MS itself were rising to 9g/piece... I'm not asking to give PvE players a huge advantage over PvP because that'd be just as wrong, but maybe make it that both ways have the same access to it.

PVP players however are screwed when it comes to eleysian orbs and sacred orbs. So its kinda a trade-off, PVP = Moonstones / Soulstones, PVe = Elysian Orbs, Sacred Orbs.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

PVP players however are screwed when it comes to eleysian orbs and sacred orbs. So its kinda a trade-off, PVP = Moonstones / Soulstones, PVe = Elysian Orbs, Sacred Orbs.

Quite bad tradeoff,  cause Moonstones are between 1.5 and  2 times more expensive than Elysian Orbs 

4 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Quite bad tradeoff,  cause Moonstones are between 1.5 and  2 times more expensive than Elysian Orbs 

Considering you need a seperate gear set for PVP, i think the trade off is quite fair.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Considering you need a seperate gear set for PVP, i think the trade off is quite fair.

Thats the biggest BS i ever heard. I could say same for PVE Gear, go try raids like TT with PVP Gear.

PVP gear was introduced for exactly 2 reasons.

1. Whales have something to spend even more money for

2 they could polish up their ego by feeling strong without the need of any skill.

Anyway, go make Battlefield like Arena, equalized stats and it would be fair again, no advantage from gear and no need to farm a separate gear.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The easiest solution would be introducing Elysian and Sacred Orbs in PvP vendor and MS on regular drops in PvE, that way PvPers won't have to touch PvE at all and vice-versa. As per usual, forcing people to do content that they are not really comfortable with or even enjoy, is disastrous (that goes for both PvP and PvE.).

9 minutes ago, Undead said:

The easiest solution would be introducing Elysian and Sacred Orbs in PvP vendor and MS on regular drops in PvE, that way PvPers won't have to touch PvE at all and vice-versa. As per usual, forcing people to do content that they are not really comfortable with or even enjoy, is disastrous (that goes for both PvP and PvE.).

Easiest solution is to merge untradable and tradable mats into tradable, like it was before split.

2 hours ago, Undead said:

As much as i like it, cause i only do pvp because i have to, i still prefer if people are forced to do both.

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

As much as i like it, cause i only do pvp because i have to, i still prefer if people are forced to do both.

..and sadly thats exactly what NC-Soft continue doing.
It might be ok when PVP would

1. be fair and not P2W, well ok its not pure p2w but with money you can get a huge advantage over casual players

2. we would have a fair matchmaking, not something like 5 raven +1 dragonforge vs 6 max pvp-geared

I had something like that quite often when i was still doing BG in a regular base and thats one of the reasons why i quit doing PVP

Also, when i want to oneshot others or get oneshoted i play COD or BF. This freaking onehit abillity ruined PVP totaly. Bad matchmaking did the rest.

The alternative Launcher shows the amount of players online, the highest number is saw so far was something about 3200 + a few. 

When i go to the battlefield (yes i still do sometimes for 1 or 2 hours) i always see the same maybe 50-100 playernames in BG

So you want to force about 3000 players to do something the dont enjoy? A little bit selfish to say it the nice way.

Some people are not interested in pvp, others might be interested but have some preformance issues, or dont have the skill. There are many reasons why people are frustrated about PVP.

And guess what frustrated players tend to do. Just in case you dont know, they quit and playing other games, where no one force them to do stuff they dont like.

So those who play BnS still play it cause it have a quite good combat system, they have fun playing with friends or randoms doing raids.

How Many players you think can still quit, bevor NC-Soft decide to shut down the last server?
At the speed they reduced the Servercount from formaly 12 to now 1 server, i wouldnt be surprised, when the server yould already be shut down next year at this time.

Time to start re-thinking when you would enjoy BnS for quite some longer time ;)

7 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

The alternative Launcher shows the amount of players online, the highest number is saw so far was something about 3200 + a few. 

Thats just people using the bns buddy no? I'd imagine thats less than half using unofficial third party software(technically violating the ToS) to launch their game.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb ElectricPotato:

Thats just people using the bns buddy no? I'd imagine thats less than half using unofficial third party software(technically violating the ToS) to launch their game.

Well i wouldnt say less than 1/2 using it. Actually i would guess more than 2/3 using it due to increasing preformance problems with BnS itself and i dont know anybody how dont use it nowadays :)

But thats just a guess, even it if would "only" be 1/2 it would mean there are about 6000 players left, what would make it even more worse, when you only see the same 50-100 playernames doing Battleground ;)

On 7/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Grimoir said:

You wont have that correct, but thats cause people have no PVP gear, no idea what they are doing.  If people had the proper gear....would be a different story.

Check Sacred Oil transmutation recipe. Check PTS transmutation recipe. Come back afterwards and tell me that I'm seeing it wrong and it doesn't want to eat my moonstones.

38 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

Check Sacred Oil transmutation recipe. Check PTS transmutation recipe. Come back afterwards and tell me that I'm seeing it wrong and it doesn't want to eat my moonstones.

Sacred oils need crystals, and Ps, you can try and make them or sell mats from PVE and buy the stone of the market which is cheaper in the long run.