So DEV's how about to finaly keep your promise...

Merlin DE

... you made at August 11, 2016

Zitat

We’ve also heard your requests for additional Moonstone sources, and so we’ll also be adding more locations to earn them, and we’ll be providing more info on those sources as we get closer to the upcoming content release.

Source: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/silverfrost-weapon-cost-changes/

instead Moonstones have been removed from SSE during weekdays and are now only available at a pure P2W Battleground.
Yeah you can farm your pvp-gear, but someone whos perfect in creditcard anicancle will always have an huge advantage over those who are free to play

You never kept your promise, Ok you added Moonestone Crystals but you cant use them to Craft Premium Transformation Stones, Transformation stones and other Stuff. You need Monestones which are still only obtainable from PVP.

The Result:

v7frrgle.jpg

as off 07.16.2019 about 5 PM CEST

Oh wow o.o

Well i mean....Moonstones and soulstones are a PVP resource, so if they add any new methods it will be PVP too. Tho they did add them to the daily / weekly reward boxes so thats another way.

Moonstones are literally the only reason to do any form of PPV in the game so i heavily heaaaavily doubt they will be put into PVE content.

Well no just no,taking away the only source/reason for the few pvpers we have left in here NO TY. As is being mentioned before ms and ss come from weeklys aswell. Dont be greedy asking for all to be acquired via pve. Pvpers need some reason/way to make some profit too.Finally no am not pvper neither white night lel, just common sense.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Puril:

Well no just no,taking away the only source/reason for the few pvpers we have left in here NO TY. As is being mentioned before ms and ss come from weeklys aswell. Dont be greedy asking for all to be acquired via pve. Pvpers need some reason/way to make some profit too.Finally no am not pvper neither white night lel, just common sense.

well most pve players dont wanna farm. And yes PVP is a way to farm i dont wanna farm wc aswell but i am forced to nc will not give me another way to get the belt !

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Puril:

Well no just no,taking away the only source/reason for the few pvpers we have left in here NO TY. As is being mentioned before ms and ss come from weeklys aswell. Dont be greedy asking for all to be acquired via pve. Pvpers need some reason/way to make some profit too.

Well ask yourself, why there are so less PVP-players left. I can imagine a few reasons.
1. 10+ chars of the same class from same account in the top 100 Arena ranking gredy claim season rewards eraning themself a golden nose with HM-Coins whil others left with som crappy rewards
2. a since over 3 years critizised matchmaking on the battleground. High gear whales who purposly derank to get matched with lower geard players and get easy wins
Honest players get punisched for a DC which is still quite common on the Battleground. Yeah they added the solution you can rejoin a game but when you spawn dead outside and have to press 4 you cant rejoin. Also the system failed, i got a serverside DC, rejoined the party but stil lost 60 points as punishment for leaving battlefield loosing my gold rank some time ago.
I did pvp on a daily base too some time ago even farmed pvp gear but its just no fun anymore when you fight against people who roll their face over the keyboard and just can opne hit you because of a big wallet, while you cant kill them because you dont have that high gear.

Or just make Battleground fair again and make it with equal stats like arena, but then all those whales who youst hide behind their gear would start crying.
So its somehow NC-Softs fault, somehow the playerbase Fault that more and more people quit playing PVP.

I dont argue against pvp players can make profit, but then at least add some kind of untradeable accountbound PTS / Transformation Stones  you can craft with crystals instead of the raw materials.
Also getting Moon/Soulstones from Weekly is a real bad argument. How many you get? 1 Moonstone and a few soulstones so it would take 8 weeks  for trying to craft a PTS which still can fail.

Adding some sources would also be good for everyone, even PVP Player cause things would get cheaper to upgrade ;)

47 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

well most pve players dont wanna farm. And yes PVP is a way to farm i dont wanna farm wc aswell but i am forced to nc will not give me another way to get the belt !

LOL i know the feeling....every time i enter WC i am like "ugh....someone kill me...".

12 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Also getting Moon/Soulstones from Weekly is a real bad argument. How many you get? 1 Moonstone and a few soulstones so it would take 8 weeks  for trying to craft a PTS which still can fail.

If you have alts you get more per day, plus its up to the player to decide if he wants to attempt an rng transmute or sell mats and buy it.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Merlin DE:

So its somehow NC-Softs fault, somehow the playerbase Fault that more and more people quit playing PVP.

Sorry to bother you but the PVP Playerbase did their part. Not only me but like every PVP Player told them what they have to do even some PVE Players wrote some pretty nice things here in forum. 

I wrote this already like 20 Times here in forum but PVP Playerbase told NC not to release Awakening into PVP we told em right after KR got this update. I am pretty sure if they had seperated PVP and PVE Balancing the PVP part would still be alive. After that they decided to punish us for leaving the game and restrict our playtime in PVP which got us more people leaving and again right after they announced it litterly every PVP player said "this is the wrong step" what is NC doing ? it litterly saying ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off ! Its our game ! "We dont care about some people who baerly buy things in our shop" cause lets face it most PVP players dont invest a single penny into this game. 

They could atleast speak to us before blindly adding the stuff from KR. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Sorry to bother you but the PVP Playerbase did their part. Not only me but like every PVP Player told them what they have to do even some PVE Players wrote some pretty nice things here in forum. 

I know. Anyway, saying its partial fault of the pvp playerbase was regarding those players who play arena with 10+ chars of same class to grab all those hm coins and to those players who purposly derank to get matched with lower tier players to have an eays game, not regarding the honest players ;)
So if you are one of the honest players please dont feel offended.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Merlin DE:

I know. Anyway, saying its partial fault of the pvp playerbase was regarding those players who play arena with 10+ chars of same class to grab all those hm coins and to those players who purposly derank to get matched with lower tier players to have an eays game, not regarding the honest players ;)
So if you are one of the honest players please dont feel offended.

Actully i do this too not with that much chars but with some its one way to earn alot of money but i am one of thoose who told NC aswell to change it i rather get bigger rewards on one char than to rank 6 chars to get 6 small rewards. 

And again i have to tell you we told them to change this like 2 years ago but nothing has changed not PVP playerbase fault we just wanna farm the money aswell its not abusing its using the system as intedet.  Most PVP players would actully love to the such a restriction but the rewards are still way to good to not farm them up. 

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Oh wow o.o

Well i mean....Moonstones and soulstones are a PVP resource, so if they add any new methods it will be PVP too. Tho they did add them to the daily / weekly reward boxes so thats another way.

Moonstones are literally the only reason to do any form of PPV in the game so i heavily heaaaavily doubt they will be put into PVE content.

Think part of what's making this week especially bad is the clan bonus bug? People are missing close to half of their battlepoints, which means half the Moonstones this week.

51 minutes ago, wefhqweig said:

Think part of what's making this week especially bad is the clan bonus bug? People are missing close to half of their battlepoints, which means half the Moonstones this week.

Oh the clan buff is bugged? i honestly did not notice lol

a good way to fix this would be to fix the damn match making system. its been crap ever since WW V was released years ago. why cant they take the gear u have equiped and give it a gear score plus your current elo put them together to give u an overall rating. (and the gear u enter BGs with u cant change once in match.) this will make the BGs more competitive and fun. since u wont have these super whales deranking in order to get easy wins. and if BGs are fun more people will do them. and the more people doing them the more moonstones go to market.

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Oh wow o.o

They're a pvp resource are they? Strange how their main utility is in pve upgrade paths. And no they don't come out of daily boxes. 1 in 10 boxes from daily pops a moonstone. That's a joke. Weekly is no better as it's max 2 stones and it's also pretty rare.

Your doubts don't help the situation one bit. First NC will need to fix the massive lag spikes that happen around prime time. Until then we won't talk about pvp being a viable moonstone source. I don't care about any argumentation involving "but if everybody gets lag spikes then it's fine". No it's not fine. Nothing is fine about any form of pvp in any multiplayer game, which involves lag. Until their servers stop generating pretty much half of the ping we have, there is no future for pvp. This isn't sKR with it's 10 square kilometers territory. I want to hear your solution. One that isn't "it is what it is" or "equality in misery".

1 minute ago, MassiveEgo said:

They're a pvp resource are they? Strange how their main utility is in pve upgrade paths. And no they don't come out of daily boxes. 1 in 10 boxes from daily pops a moonstone. That's a joke. Weekly is no better as it's max 2 stones and it's also pretty rare.

Your doubts don't help the situation one bit. First NC will need to fix the massive lag spikes that happen around prime time. Until then we won't talk about pvp being a viable moonstone source. I don't care about any argumentation involving "but if everybody gets lag spikes then it's fine". No it's not fine. Nothing is fine about any form of pvp in any multiplayer game, which involves lag. Until their servers stop generating pretty much half of the ping we have, there is no future for pvp. This isn't sKR with it's 10 square kilometers territory. I want to hear your solution. One that isn't "it is what it is" or "equality in misery".

They are not in PVe upgrade paths, thats what crystals are for.  Given tehy ae used for crafting some upgrade items, but thats normall as the game itself requires you to do both PVP and PVe. thats why PVP accessories can only be gotten in PVE and some materials needed to upgrade can only be gotten in PVP.

This isnt rocket science. Those that complain most about PVP , dont even invest time into getting proper pvp equipment and upgrading it which btw is easy to get fully from PVE, this has nothing toi do with "whales" as they need to do PVE for the PVP items aswel. MAxed soul, doesnt do much if you know how to PVP and when to iframe / what to avoid so that argument is already out. Fully maxed out pet doesnt give anything special asside 10s less cooldown which isnt all that much so you dont even need to max a pet.

I dont think we need to discuss advantage of an anicancled creditcard /big wallet nor about the balance between different classes and neither about the advantage of 3rd spec which make pvp even more unbalanced.

Your argument is nonsense. With avarage pvp-gear you dont have any chance against someone with max gear. A max pet will protect a "whale" long enough to oneshot you while you cant deal much dmg.

Yes you can farm your pvp gear mostly in pve, you can even get novacore soulshields by farming msp. Anyway you need the same materials to upgrade your pvp gear that you need for pve gear and pve players prefer to upgrade pve gear. I thing i dont have to tell you how much materials you need vor GC weapon, TT ring/earing, Glove, Belt and Mao / ET neck.

They removed moonstones from SSE during the week, They removed moonstoens from Naksun (Yes back in time befor crystals where introduced naksun could even drop a 100 stack of moonstones) without adding any other pace to farm moonstones.
Your Argument, you only need crystals to upgrade your gear also is nonsens. You need Moonstones to Craft premium transformation stones, you need them to craft transformation stones, and oils.

So either add an non tradeable accountbound version of these materials that can be crafted with crystals, or give anyone a decent chance to farm moonstones.

I can remeber times when you could buy moonstones for 2-3 gold.

13 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

I dont think we need to discuss advantage of an anicancled creditcard /big wallet nor about the balance between different classes and neither about the advantage of 3rd spec which make pvp even more unbalanced.

I agree on the 3rd spec.

14 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Your argument is nonsense. With avarage pvp-gear you dont have any chance against someone with max gear. A max pet will protect a "whale" long enough to oneshot you while you cant deal much dmg.

Its battlegrounds, you are not meant to solo fight someone with average pvp gear, its supposed to hewlp you stay alive while fighting in a group, if you run off solo, no gear will be good enough

15 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Yes you can farm your pvp gear mostly in pve, you can even get novacore soulshields by farming msp. Anyway you need the same materials to upgrade your pvp gear that you need for pve gear and pve players prefer to upgrade pve gear. I thing i dont have to tell you how much materials you need vor GC weapon, TT ring/earing, Glove, Belt and Mao / ET neck.

Yes but then, if you dont want to invest in PVP gear you should not be complaining about PVP and not even be there to begin with.

17 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

They removed moonstones from SSE during the week, They removed moonstoens from Naksun (Yes back in time befor crystals where introduced naksun could even drop a 100 stack of moonstones) without adding any other pace to farm moonstones.

Yes but that was due to the content becoming outdated.

17 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Your Argument, you only need crystals to upgrade your gear also is nonsens. You need Moonstones to Craft premium transformation stones, you need them to craft transformation stones, and oils.

So either add an non tradeable accountbound version of these materials that can be crafted with crystals, or give anyone a decent chance to farm moonstones.

I can remeber times when you could buy moonstones for 2-3 gold.

I am all for a account bound version of them, but it needs to require as many crystals etc, to compensate the value of the raw materials.

The point is, players that invest into PVP gear, upgrade it so they can decently do battlegrounds, are being rewarded for getting moonstones, whihc makes sense, someone who doesnt want PVP gear, doesnt want to invest in it, shouldnt be getting them.

On 16/7/2019 at 5:42 PM, Grimoir said:

Oh wow o.o

False, moonstones are not pvp resource, you need them to craft transformation stones, which are needed aswell for your soul and heart, amongst other recipes that are also pve related and can only be done with moonstones.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

The point is, players that invest into PVP gear, upgrade it so they can decently do battlegrounds, are being rewarded for getting moonstones, whihc makes sense, someone who doesnt want PVP gear, doesnt want to invest in it, shouldnt be getting them.

Thats the biggest crap i ever had to read.

What gives you the right to say people who dont like pvp dont deserve getting nessesary materials, what makes you think moonstones are pvp exclusive?

Why are pvp players better then those who prefer pve? Its total crap to force pve players into pvp and to force pvp players in pve.

You want pvp gear go make pvp, you want pve gear go make pve but give any group a decent chace to farm the stuff they need. And no you dont deserve to get moonstones exclusivly from pvp. You can get HM-coins from ranking which pve players cant, what else you want? making all materials pvp esclusive to fore people even mor to do something thats pure p2w (at least on battleground)
And yes i agree, Naksun is outdated but there are plenty other actual content to add sources for players to farm moonstones. So there was no freaking reason to remove something without any replacement.

Edited by Merlin DE

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

Its total crap to force pve players into pvp and to force pvp players in pve.

But thats how blade and soul IS and WAS even before it released in EU/NA. The entire design of BNS is that you are required to do both. Regardless i9f you like it or not.

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

What gives you the right to say people who dont like pvp dont deserve getting nessesary materials, what makes you think moonstones are pvp exclusive?

they are PVP exclusive, thats part of the game and the entire faction war. thats the reason why moonstones were originally only obtainable from SSP.

thats why PVe players have a secondary option, if they dont weant to invest into PVP they can sell PVE materials and buy moonstones off the market. Thats how it works, moonstones / soulstones are the main source of income for PVP players, same as everything else is source for PVe players. its called a balanced market.

1 hour ago, pingal1ty said:

False, moonstones are not pvp resource, you need them to craft transformation stones, which are needed aswell for your soul and heart, amongst other recipes that are also pve related and can only be done with moonstones.

its not False. BnS design is that you are required to do both, regardless if you like it or not. It was and is no secret its been this way even before the game released in EU/NA.

PVP players have moonstones / soulstones as main income source, PVE players have sacred orbs, elysian orbs etc.

On 16/07/2019 at 4:59 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

I hope they dont add anymore ways. I like how expensive they are currently cause i dont need em i have thousands of crystals i can just sell the tradable ones. ^^ Because I am selfish, greedy and Sad human being, I only care about myself and no one else.

I agree with the last sentence  ;) 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb SayhaSeer:

I agree with the last sentence  ;) 

1. i didnt write this but it was sarcasmn in the first place.

2. I play booth PVP and PVE in the last months i prefer PVE because awakening destroyed PVP.

My PVP Gear: Dragon Forge 7, Frist Gen PVP Ring Stage 3, First Gen PVP Necklace Stage 3, First Gen PVP Belt, First Gen PVP Gloves, Nova Core 8 Set, 

Of course i wouldnt mind seing them adding a new way to farm moonstones but it should take much longer to farm it via PVE than PVP same as 1v1 with the soul stones. I get 38 - 64 Soul stones (dont know the exact number) every 2nd win in 1v1 thats 26,6G - 44,8G Soul stone plains takes much longer.

On the other hand i would prefer them simply removing all PVE Materials from PVP so you can get max gear 100% by doing pvp. Since i prefer Soulstones boxes i cant get blood stones aswell thats why my PVP stuff is still so low.

There is simply no way to get Bloodstones via PVE expect for crafting guild and have you seen how expensive that is ? Totally not worth it. Now imagine a player who wants to get max gear PVP or atleast decent gear before entering 6v6. There is simply no way to get Dragon forge and Accesories Stage 10. I really want them to add a way to farm Blood stones via PVE.

The only reason i have Dragon forge 7 is cause i play PVP 1v1 sometimes and the Soul stone Boxes you buy there can contain like 1 Blood stone Fragment.

29 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

There is simply no way to get Bloodstones via PVE expect for crafting guild and have you seen how expensive that is ? Totally not worth it. Now imagine a player who wants to get max gear PVP or atleast decent gear before entering 6v6. There is simply no way to get Dragon forge and Accesories Stage 10. I really want them to add a way to farm Blood stones via PVE.

The only reason i have Dragon forge 7 is cause i play PVP 1v1 sometimes and the Soul stone Boxes you buy there can contain like 1 Blood stone Fragment.

i agree with you. They should lower the amount of bloodstones needed. thats also why i upgraded the PVE path of the PVP accessories and then just swapped them over at stage 10.

Quite interesting topic you have going on here...

The way I see it is that no matter what, the game is badly designed when it comes to certain ways to gather materials. You can't or rather shouldn't lock essential items under PvE or PvP barriers. PvE players shouldn't be forced to do PvP as much as PvP players shouldn't be forced to do PvE. Both should have the same accessibility to everything in game.

"But then I won't make as much profit as I'm doing right now" Then, this turns into a greedy/money making issue rather than a way to give everyone what they need. If everyone has the same possibilities and access to the same materials, the market would be filled with them, sure, at a much lower price, but we'd be avoiding the screenshot OP posted before.

I'm sure there are a lot of people, new and returning players mostly, that are struggling to get the materials needed to progress further and feel discouraged by it.

• Like 1