Scaleburn

Staticsoul

Hi guys can someone please tell me what can i do if i deleted my scalburn weapon that you get from a quest how do i get it back i talk to gms they told me i must go to the guy that gives me Chapter 1: The Mysterious Stranger its a yellow quest and im already lvl 60 so i cant do the quest again cuz i already done this quest and youtube show me i must go to naryu coin guy and buy it from him but there is no legendary item i can buy from him pls someone help me 

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Staticsoul:

youtube show me i must go to naryu coin guy and buy it from him but there is no legendary item i can buy from him pls someone help me 

Since you wrote that, i asume you know where that naryu Coin guy is located for example jadestone. He sells a Box for 5 Naryu Silver this box contains either Dawnforge 3 or Riftwalk 3 depending on what you choose. Most classes get more damage out of Dawnforge but if you are BD for example Riftwalk is the way to go.

The mentioned Scaleburn weapon is no longer avaible to get in game as far as i know since they nerved the Upgrade cost alot. Back then you had to upgrade Scaleburn to either Seraph or the dark path and upgrade it from stage 1 to stage 12 after that you had the option to upgrade to either Dawnforge/Riftwalk or Raven. Now the worst weapon you can have is Dawnforge 3/Riftwalk 3 just buy the box i mentioned till you have 8 slots avaible on the weapon its pretty much the exact same weapon as scaleburn but 15 steps upgraded for free.

• 6 months later...

I had the same problem as the guy that was asking above me and i followed your instructions. On my way to jadestone village merchants i realise that when i speak to them they only give me the option to get the ascendant weapon chest that gives you the PVP weapon instead of the PVE one. Is there a way that i can get the actual PVE weapon because im not really interested in PVP.