BUG: Item cannot be moved into inventory from mailbox

LennyFox

I'm having a very peculiar issue: In the daily dash, I got some moonstone crystals, it showed up in my mailbox - as it normally does; but for some reason the little checkbox is not clickable and there is no way to move the item into the inventory. It does however show as a notification at the bottom right, stating there is something new in the mail. 

I don't really care whether I get the moonstone, honestly, it's just very annoying to have a permanent notification there.

I'd appreciate anything you could do about it :ArftosPleaseBig:

@Grimoir

thanks, I got 5/10 Moonstone, the other 5 just vanished lol...

Didn't really solve the problem though, I still have the notification about items in there, even though not a single item is visible when I open it. I guess it's the invisible moonstone.  

52 minutes ago, LennyFox said:

@Grimoir

thanks, I got 5/10 Moonstone, the other 5 just vanished lol...

Didn't really solve the problem though, I still have the notification about items in there, even though not a single item is visible when I open it. I guess it's the invisible moonstone.  

There is a limit on how many items you can have there in terms of quantity. The limit is 250 so if you dont see some its because it full so you might have to take some more other things out.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

There is a limit on how many items you can have there in terms of quantity. The limit is 250 so if you dont see some its because it full so you might have to take some more other things out.

That's not it either, the mailbox is literally empty, yet there is a notification that something's just arrived.