Free Bundles Available in the Hongmoon Store

Cyan

• NCSOFT

With the issue with the Weekly Challenge resetting a day early, we’re adding a Weekly Renewal Pack that can be collected weekly from the Hongmoon Store for 0 Hongmoon Coin. As it has been a few weeks that this issue has been ongoing, you can collect Pack 1, Pack 2, and Pack 3 now until July 17 maintenance.

Each pack includes:

• Excellent Hongmoon XP Charm x2
  • Orb of Ascension
  • Fortune Fish x6
  • Premium Membership (2-day)

The Premium Membership will activate immediately once the pack is claimed.

The Weekly Challenge resetting on Tuesdays remains a known issue, and a Weekly Renewal Pack will be available each week until the issue is resolved. Please try to complete your Weekly Challenge before 2 p.m. PDT (23:00 CEST) on Tuesdays.

Thank you for your patience on this issue!

• Cyan changed the title to Free Bundles Available in the Hongmoon Store
  • 2 weeks later...

I was asked to make a comment due to my experience with this issue:

I did not have an issue with this glitch until July 16th at 11PM (MDT) and, realizing I had not received credit for the weekly challenge, I submitted a ticket.  I received a reply approximately an hour later (after going to bed), that the glitch was a known issue and that rewards could be collected for 0 Hongmoon coins until maintenance on July 17th (~ 4 hours later).  Learned of the reply the next morning after maintenance, and of course was unable to take advantage of the rewards offered.  I requested that I be allowed to collect the rewards as I had (essentially) no time to collect them, but BnS' reply was "sorry, too late".  I would request that as the rewards could only be collected once per account, that NCSoft should extend the availability of the rewards at least a week until the following maintenance so those of us that were "too late" could also collect the rewards we deserve.  

Definitely a poor customer service experience!

On 7/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, Cyan said:

With the issue with the Weekly Challenge resetting a day early, we’re adding a Weekly Renewal Pack that can be collected weekly from the Hongmoon Store for 0 Hongmoon Coin. As it has been a few weeks that this issue has been ongoing, you can collect Pack 1, Pack 2, and Pack 3 now until July 17 maintenance.

Each pack includes:

• Excellent Hongmoon XP Charm x2
  • Orb of Ascension
  • Fortune Fish x6
  • Premium Membership (2-day)

The Premium Membership will activate immediately once the pack is claimed.

The Weekly Challenge resetting on Tuesdays remains a known issue, and a Weekly Renewal Pack will be available each week until the issue is resolved. Please try to complete your Weekly Challenge before 2 p.m. PDT (23:00 CEST) on Tuesdays.

Thank you for your patience on this issue!

Just to inform you, weeklies are bugged currently, unable to claim chest for 3 and 5 challenges.

• NCSOFT
21 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Just to inform you, weeklies are bugged currently, unable to claim chest for 3 and 5 challenges.

Thank you, Kitsune Takahashi. It's a known issue again and the team is looking into it.

• Cyan unpinned this topic