About oils transmute

GlacialMist

Hello ,  first of all , sorry for my bad English 

i'm here to discuss the price for transmuting a sacred oil , in the past we needed 10x evolved stones , 10x Transformation stone , 45 soulstone crystal , 45 sacred crystal , 10 moonstone crystal , 10 elysian crystal , it was changed a long time ago because they thought it was expensive , it's actually not , me and most of my friends after playing the game for a long while and reaching end game gear , we only now need oils to upgrades our stuff , and since the current transmuting for an oil doesn't need soulstone crystals and sacred crystals , we have a lot of them , like really a lot , and that's a big issue since it's completely useless and you literally have no use for them,even talisman only needs moonstones and elysians to upgrade , so what i'm trying to say is : don't reduce the oil transmutation costs but please bring us the old cost back , so we can use our 9999 soulstone crystal and 9999 sacred crystal , Linda , Justin (Cyan) and Brett , you guys are doing much better work and stuff since the day you showed in the first stream , i really think you guys are better than the previous guys and i have big hopes on you , i really want you guys to check the this problem and find a solution ASAP .

Edited by GlacialMist
  • Like 2

Going back to the old costs/increasing the cost is the wrong way to go about this "problem".
A better option would be to add a different crafting option using the other mats as well, not just straight up increase the cost.

• Like 1

As far as I know, the costs weren't reduced that time. They said that the materials will be changed to have a better balance. At the moment I would say for me 10 moonstone crystals are much more worth than the 45 soulstone crystals and 45 sacret crystals needed instead. So currently from my point of view going back to the old system would be even a decrease of upgrade costs.

• Like 1

they should implement a new transmutation to craft sacred vial witch can't be sale and the purpose  is to use for u

i would like to see that cuz i dont make oils for sell i need them for me on a cheeper material's cost

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wefhqweig said:

They should also increase the gold cost of Legendary Jewels/Elements again because now that they're cheaper, I have too much gold. 

then buy the 15 gold ones, i just spend around 1,9k gold to get my new belt from 1 to 10.

on the topic, if you don't farm for a single specific material (like soulstone crystals in SSP) the rate of material consumption is pretty balanced out , back then i was at a point where i had like 600 Elysian crystals but 0 Sacred crystals but couldn't craft or upgrade anything because everything required a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ton of Sacred crystals and Elysian had no use.

Edited by Arohk

9 minutes ago, Arohk said:

then buy the 15 gold ones, i just spend around 1,9k gold to get my new belt from 1 to 10.

on the topic, if you don't farm for a single specific material (like soulstone crystals in SSP) the rate of material consumption is pretty balanced out , back then i was at a point where i had like 600 Elysian crystals but 0 Sacret crystals, not its pretty even over all.

I was being sarcastic, but I see the OP's point. People play different so shifting the costs to those with a surplus of Moonstone Crystals wasn't fair, I remember the complaints. Rather than changing it, I'd rather have an equalized cost between different options to cater to different kinds of players.