Before Easy Mode is Introduced

Wataru

Having it teach hard mode (full) mech is a must. Any boss must be kept alive to each phase is successfully completed. Notices and indicators to help show the mech. Even if it's only for newer dungeons only, as just making it just dps and complete daily challenge is a waste.

F8 is becoming a ghost town and groups for newer dungeons are becoming fewer as they're introduced.

Hard mode is almost non-existent. 

You are running out of time...and players.

Edited by Wataru

Hard Modes are designed that way to have no inbdicators of attacks, as when you do hard mode you should know what the boss does from learning normal mode.

As for F8, no one in their right mind will run a hard mode from F8 randoms who can barely complete a normal mode dungeon. Players run hard modes with clan members, or friends thats why you dont see many of those in F8, but i can assure you there are a lot of people doing hard modes.

Yes I am sure there are many people doing hard modes.

I see people recruiting for hard mode dungeons regularly in discord, because normal modes are just too boring for most dungeons.

They are too easy since awakening and too many people too high dps

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Hard Modes are designed that way to have no inbdicators of attacks, as when you do hard mode you should know what the boss does from learning normal mode.

As for F8, no one in their right mind will run a hard mode from F8 randoms who can barely complete a normal mode dungeon. Players run hard modes with clan members, or friends thats why you dont see many of those in F8, but i can assure you there are a lot of people doing hard modes.

dude i run all dungeons hardmode in F8 except citadel right now, just finished my 100 runs

>Normal dungeons only with my alts for quick daily challenge.

Drops costumes, drops fuse things, drops garnet or obsidian juwels.

Hardmodes became so much easier now that you can see the boss attack indicators.

People are either bad at the game or too lazy to learn mechs.

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Did you even read my post? They're introducing easy mode, but it will be useless to most of the players for learning mech and even more so for hard mode. Enclosed and lesser number of people just shows you agree with the situation.

Edited by Wataru

11 hours ago, prietess said:

I see people recruiting for hard mode dungeons regularly in discord, because normal modes are just too boring for most dungeons.

They are too easy since awakening and too many people too high dps

They're so easy that they need discord to find people.

1 hour ago, Wataru said:

Did you even read my post? They're introducing easy mode, but it will be useless to most of the players for learning mech and even more so for hard mode. Enclosed and lesser number of people just shows you agree with the situation.

That completely doesnt matter, easy mode is to teach people the dungeon and thats what it will do, it doesnt matter if they choose to do hard mode or only normal mode after....if they dont want to do hard modes then they wont period. If you think it wont teach them, then it wont i mean considering how dumbed down everything is getting, they might aswel get a super cheese mode for dungeons.