Forums

[SUGGESTION] Make grand celestial wings account bound?

FinalLight

Asked a related question a couple of weeks ago and received no response:  

Onyx scales and steels should also be included at the same time.  Hopefully an answer is forthcoming (have a ton of steel and scales that my main needs on my alts).

• Like 1

Not sure why these items weren't account-bound to begin with. Would've made it much more flexible for players with many alts., and alt.-friendly and flexible content is usually appreciated.

But yeah, we need something like this. I'm tired of not being able to trade BT and VT items for SS.

2 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Not sure why these items weren't account-bound to begin with. Would've made it much more flexible for players with many alts., and alt.-friendly and flexible content is usually appreciated.

But yeah, we need something like this. I'm tired of not being able to trade BT and VT items for SS.

They always do that, but for some reason patches come and goes and we still dont get some items account bound. and BT and VT items are already account bound for a long time, all my characters have full VT gear, even tough most of them barely went to VT once (my SF for example, never went and my sum only went once)

Previous raid items were never made account bound when the next raid was released, it always followed much later. Thre is a chance it might be acc bound with next patch, or latest in september witch the new class.