32bit B&S crashing Left&Right

first let me start by saying that i purchased a NEW PC about 4 months ago that can and does run B&S wonderfully.... until it doesn't.  The game crashes every 15-60 minutes per play.  Restarting the client and attempting to resume after just crashing tends to increase the likleyhood of that playsession crashing in less than 20 minutes.  I HAVE felt the sides of my computer and have noticed that these crashes are very likely linked to the increase in heat but I do not know that for sure.

troubleshooting individual graphics (full settings or "low end pc" settings and it still crashed in MSP stage 1-3 (before quest of course :P)  Tend NOT to crash as much in the CSD. tend to crash frequently in Mushins Tower, MSP, or while holding down (W) or (RMB) and ive checked for the 'stickykeys' I believe I have not seen it pop up. WIN button on keyboard is disabled during play.

additionally Nvidia runs its Shareplay and a crapload of other procceses during B&S, I usually use their GUI options and pick the 'balanced' optimization setting, at least 6 different Nvidia tasks or services seem to be running at any given time, and i've noticed this mostly because I am out of desperation usually trying to allocate 'High' Prioritization via the Task tab.  I have been running the 32-bit client since (i believe) this is my first 64 bit computer, and it gives 10x better FPS output than the regular (x86?)  But then again, all the X's and numbers get confusing, i cant help but wonder is the problem here?  Let me know any info that I didn't provide that might contribute to a solution. & thank you to those curious and helpful enough to bother :D

-----------------------------------

iBUYPOWER

Model

View2187Ti

Quick Info

Type

Gaming & Entertainment

Usage

Consumer

Processor

Intel Core i7-8700 3.20 GHz

Processor Main Features