TT Summoner Swarm/Wind rotation

darthBaal

Hi all, can someone please advise me on the summoner skill rotation? It is said Windborn soul badge is stronger Wind/Swarm, but I do not know what rotation on top DPS. Previously it was bees> petal storm> wine whip. But with sunflower I have about 1.4M DPS and with Wind will not get over 1,2M DPS.
I have VT / TT Gear.

Wind is very ping dependant and the more bees you get off the better.

The key here is LMB/RMB as that lets you instant cast bees. then Ofc you use 3 and vine whip, rotation stays the same, but you need to pay a lot of attention to wild nettles as that is what gives you the damage boost.

If you just freely spam everything your dps wont be high as optimally you want to time the wild nettles passive and active buffs accordingly to always have the liberty effect active.

You cannot just brainless spam / macro wind summoner.

Thanks for the reply, I have played earth / thorn and wind / swarm I only used in PvP, because of better targeting and aircombos. Wind with PvE was recommended to be stronger. What ping concerns I mostly have is 160-190 but sometimes it rises to 400-600. At the same time my internet connection is very fast and stable and for example in World of Tanks my ping doesn't rise above 50.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, darthBaal said:

Hi, please give advice on how to run the Wild Nettles skill that gives a bonus to Rumlebees? Sometimes I get there, but is it possible to run it somehow concretely or is it really random?

Its not random at all... You can use Wild nettles each time the below conditions are met:

1. after 30 hits of rumblebees

2. After 3 stacks of Flying Nettles

Each time you use Wild nettles you get a buff. You need to make sure you do not use both wild nettles at once, since the goal is to have as much uptime on the liberty and crit damage buff as possible. After you use wild nettles if you have flying nettles available use it, as that boosts your dps.