Why is there to this day no class change ticket ?

ImoutoMaster

i played a lot PVP till awakening so i created a wl aswell. We all know awakening is the worst thing that could happen nc still ignored it and gave us this now look at Warlock. 

Dosent matter how hard i try if i get bm/kfm/warden my chance to win is 0. Atleast give me a way i can switch this class ! I dont wanna have a Warlock anymore this class is so trashy in PVP it shouldnt even exist. 

Or give everyone who got a wl a free lvl 60 ticket if they delete their warlock. 

You can just buy a lvl 60 voucher and transfer the gear.
As for the character change, that will be probably added in the future, though it will cause many pvp players to change to said OP class.
As for warlock, it had his time for 2,5years, more than any other class

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Cor:

Almost every piece of gear is acc bound now nothing is stopping you from changing your main.

I am sf main and i am not going to change my main class. I enjoy PVP though and 50€ is just way to overpriced and i wont lvl another 20 hours just to get a decent class again after deleting my wl. i created the wl like alot others when this class was actully usuable in a time where awakening was not even rumored. 

They knew damn well wl will be destroyed and not plyable after this patch and they did nothing against this problem. I wouldnt brag about it if Warlock was just weak like kfm was for a long time but its totally not playable since the best pvp style is to play with dragons which can be countered by pressing block once. 

There is no such thing as 100 to 0 or any other pvp tactiks for Warlock anymore it cannot be played in PVP anymore. I want them to give me an option to switch warlock to another class due to awakening patch. Its not players fault. 

48 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I am sf main and i am not going to change my main class. I enjoy PVP though and 50€ is just way to overpriced and i wont lvl another 20 hours just to get a decent class again after deleting my wl. i created the wl like alot others when this class was actully usuable in a time where awakening was not even rumored. 

They knew damn well wl will be destroyed and not plyable after this patch and they did nothing against this problem. I wouldnt brag about it if Warlock was just weak like kfm was for a long time but its totally not playable since the best pvp style is to play with dragons which can be countered by pressing block once. 

There is no such thing as 100 to 0 or any other pvp tactiks for Warlock anymore it cannot be played in PVP anymore. I want them to give me an option to switch warlock to another class due to awakening patch. Its not players fault. 

and its not bns fault either lol.... you pick the class you want .... anything that bns does or do to it is on you ...you have the free slots to change a class .....so if u wanna be op in pvp pick class of the month.... wl isnt the only bottom tier class after awakening look at gunner .....in arena if you dont have ping to get an untabbable aerial or know how to tech chase no hope of getting gold ..... wl now has better healing than any class in game .... and survivabilty.

try getting gold on a gunner and see if u can kill a bm bd destro wl summ warden fm .... any class that blocks u gotta tech chase or use our tab to force a tech chase ......if u can get an aerial thats where u shine no nuetral game ...range class just spam pve damage on u ..its so cancer. so i switched to another class and today am happy .

in battle ground wl pve damage so high and hits multiple target .... 

and also ::::::::

wl was the most op class ingame back in the days ..... and they got a full 2 years plus or so of op ......100-0 aerial 75 percent hp aerial and time distortion and lets not forget sb use to reset cd even when they had op air damage ...

every tournament was a wl.

tbh wl doesnt need anything op again .... bm was weak but now they made it so crazy op idk y...... i mean they couldve given bm op flash step minus the 2 tabs ....

kfm has gotten better also too .....but its not has op cause u can still kill it ....kfm had like the same amount of evades to be honest ... only thing really op about kfm now is the pull tremor . and the fact u keep bb now and keep ice

reason y the game is so broken is because nearly every class lose guard break skills  so its near impossible for certain class to kill block classes.

sf and bm are too scary class...bm we all know..

sf 1 aerial 50  percent hp ...stun before u drop beam u ..u tab ..kd u u roll kd again frost storm gg. sf evades op and block.... plus they have a def buff  and can full hp bar back in 1 sec ....and can reset all of that . ......

vor einer Stunde schrieb Miggy Miggs:

and its not bns fault either lol.... you pick the class you want .... anything that bns does or do to it is on you ...you have the free slots to change a class .....so if u wanna be op in pvp pick class of the month.... wl isnt the only bottom tier class after awakening look at gunner .....in arena if you dont have ping to get an untabbable aerial or know how to tech chase no hope of getting gold ..... wl now has better healing than any class in game .... and survivabilty.

try getting gold on a gunner and see if u can kill a bm bd destro wl summ warden fm .... any class that blocks u gotta tech chase or use our tab to force a tech chase ......if u can get an aerial thats where u shine no nuetral game ...range class just spam pve damage on u ..its so cancer. so i switched to another class and today am happy .

in battle ground wl pve damage so high and hits multiple target .... 

and also ::::::::

wl was the most op class ingame back in the days ..... and they got a full 2 years plus or so of op ......100-0 aerial 75 percent hp aerial and time distortion and lets not forget sb use to reset cd even when they had op air damage ...

every tournament was a wl.

tbh wl doesnt need anything op again .... bm was weak but now they made it so crazy op idk y...... i mean they couldve given bm op flash step minus the 2 tabs ....

kfm has gotten better also too .....but its not has op cause u can still kill it ....kfm had like the same amount of evades to be honest ... only thing really op about kfm now is the pull tremor . and the fact u keep bb now and keep ice

reason y the game is so broken is because nearly every class lose guard break skills  so its near impossible for certain class to kill block classes.

sf and bm are too scary class...bm we all know..

sf 1 aerial 50  percent hp ...stun before u drop beam u ..u tab ..kd u u roll kd again frost storm gg. sf evades op and block.... plus they have a def buff  and can full hp bar back in 1 sec ....and can reset all of that . ......

1. There is no class as bad as warlock since warlock dosent even have PVP spec. How were we supposed to know Warlock will be like this 2 years before ? NC should atealst give some compensation by allowing us to switch the class. 

2. I have a Gunner aswell and i am gold was pretty easy even tho it is the 2nd worst class currently. Gunner still got a pvp spec thou. 

3. That was due to the players tenah was just a beast. 

4. I dont want Warlock to be op it was never op. Warlock was strong yeah but never op if you have PVP knowlegde you could outsmart most warlocks easy. 

5. KFM really needed this buff its not op its just gotten strong. OP = stuff which can 100 to 0 you and cant be evaded by any cost like bm aerial or defences which cannot be destroyed. 

6. i blamed Awakening enough they wont change it back even tho they need to. 

7. i dont agree with sf being to strong look at his iframes. He used alot ? attack. 

8. Aerial makes alot of dmg yeah but 1. its tabable and 2nd there are classes like summoner which can do 100% in one untabable aerial just like bm. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Someone posted a suggestion for a Class Ticket Change recently, in the forum (but for another language).

But a GM answered that they won't do it (now and never).

It's a shame, but after all it's all about money, remember guys~

Edited by Noukah

12 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. There is no class as bad as warlock since warlock dosent even have PVP spec. How were we supposed to know Warlock will be like this 2 years before ? NC should atealst give some compensation by allowing us to switch the class. 

2. I have a Gunner aswell and i am gold was pretty easy even tho it is the 2nd worst class currently. Gunner still got a pvp spec thou. 

3. That was due to the players tenah was just a beast. 

4. I dont want Warlock to be op it was never op. Warlock was strong yeah but never op if you have PVP knowlegde you could outsmart most warlocks easy. 

5. KFM really needed this buff its not op its just gotten strong. OP = stuff which can 100 to 0 you and cant be evaded by any cost like bm aerial or defences which cannot be destroyed. 

6. i blamed Awakening enough they wont change it back even tho they need to. 

7. i dont agree with sf being to strong look at his iframes. He used alot ? attack. 

8. Aerial makes alot of dmg yeah but 1. its tabable and 2nd there are classes like summoner which can do 100% in one untabable aerial just like bm. 

"Warlock was strong yeah but never op.",.. What??? ahaha

It's not possible, I think we're playing different games.

About the change of class, you can already change, several people I know have already changed class.

15 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Summoner aerial is tabbable aswel. all aerials are its all a matter of ping and timing.

HA! It was never op, all the ranking full of warlocks were just a bug .-.

17 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

if you don't want to level a new class that's on you, if you wanna switch, then switch, if you don't want to level one to switch buy a voucher, if you don't want to do both then whats the problem?

They gave you an options...they made all gear account bound.....you are the one whos making a fuss.

There is no class as bad as warlock since warlock dosent even have PVP spec.

Sure he does.....any spec can be a pvp spec as long as you know how to use it

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

Summoner aerial is tabbable aswel. all aerials are its all a matter of ping and timing.

HA! It was never op, all the ranking full of warlocks were just a bug .-.

if you don't want to level a new class that's on you, if you wanna switch, then switch, if you don't want to level one to switch buy a voucher, if you don't want to do both then whats the problem?

They gave you an options...they made all gear account bound.....you are the one whos making a fuss.

Sure he does.....any spec can be a pvp spec as long as you know how to use it

1. i have a really good ping ingame 80 - 110 max with 80 - 120 FPS i cannot tab summoner aerial. As far as i know this is a really good ping for Blade and soul. 

2. Everyone said it was op but seriously just use your brain. Iframe at correct timings. Warlock needed to fail one stun and he was ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed most of the time. Thats just my personal Oppinion thou of course it was considered OP back then and i wouldnt mind if we get a weaker version sometime. 

3. Who cares about gear ? Raven 3 is not worth paying so much money to send it over. PVP chars usally dont have gear if you never seen a PVP Plyers gear now you know. I wouldnt complain if they just weakened Warlock but they made it unplayable to this point i can watch a youtube vid and beat top 5 Warlocks with ease. Like i already wrote its not just weak most matchups are simply not winable unless the enemy goes afk. (i am definetly not a bad pvp player i consider myself to be one of the top %) like 99% of PVP Playerbase quit due to Awakening and now guess how much Warlock PVP mains we still have ? none the only one i have seen was a russian player who is not even playing on our server most of the time. 

4. Yeah you call this PVP spec but its 10 times worse than KFM with 400 Ping before awakening. So i wouldnt call this PVP spec just spam 1 and you are good as any class with a block. 

Current options are: 

1. Buy a lvl 60 ticket for 50€ and delete your warlock. 

2. Delete warlock and lvl new class for 20 Hours or more. 

3. Simply dont play warlock anymore

Most palyers choose 3. cause 50€ is nearly the price of a full AAA Game in some shops it even more than some of the newest AAA Games and no PVP Player plays 20 Hours story out of free will. 

I'm not sure why you think having a Class Change Voucher would be a good idea. Having class-bound items already in this game would only complicate the matter of resolving how to give people new class-bound items that puts them on-par with where they were before, and given how there are specs and different items w/ different attributes for them, the problem only becomes increasingly more complicated.

I have not seen a single, hugely-popular MMORPG ever go this route, and for good reason: the problems resulting from having it would just be too complicated and difficult to resolve. World of Warcraft doesn't have this, neither does TERA, nor does RIFT, and not even Diablo, and Diablo is slightly different from the usual MMORPG genre.

Forget it, for something like this to be added would be a waste of time to make more problems spring up. If you don't want to play your Warlock anymore, deleting it is an impractical solution because all the work spent on it would be wasted. Just make a new character class, get a [Level 60 Voucher] and apply it.

20 hours ago, Noukah said:

Someone posted a suggestion for a Class Ticket Change recently, in the forum (but for another language).

But a GM answered that they won't do it (now and never).

It's a shame, but after all it's all about money, remember guys~

It's a shame? You do realize that incorporating a Class Change Voucher into an MMORPG game, any MMO, creates a large array of problems, right? This game in particular would have to deal with an array of issues that rise from the fact that most gear is class-bound, and if players were able to change their class, it would be nearly impossible to come up with a solution that puts them on the same par in strength they were with their previous class.

It's not just about the money; it's about what makes for good design, and if incorporating something is practical or not. This is less practical than simply making a new class character, buying a [Level 60 Voucher] and using it to level them up to the max so that they can participate in end-game content.

They could give you a free lvl 60 voucher if you remove your Warlock atleast if its not possible to create a class change voucher. I just dont agree with thoose people who say just buy a ticket if it would be like 5 - 10€ ok but its freaking 50€. 

22 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

They could give you a free lvl 60 voucher if you remove your Warlock atleast if its not possible to create a class change voucher. I just dont agree with thoose people who say just buy a ticket if it would be like 5 - 10€ ok but its freaking 50€. 

But why should GMs compensate you for not liking a class? You try it, you don't like it, you switch to another. This isn't a problem that's worth compensating for given that it's FREE to make a new character class and level it up from there.

You're basically asking for something that's not going to be given because 1.) it isn't necessary to have, 2.) you not liking something is not enough of a warrant to make this change, 3.) you can have multiple characters of different classes anyways, so I don't see why you can't just make a new character of a new class, and 4.) lots of potential income would be lost if this choice was incorporated into the game.

I have nothing personal against you asking for something like this, nor am I "White Knighting" the game and defending it with my life, but there's good reason as to why many MMORPGs that have been around for years and remain popular today have not incorporated Class Change as a possible option for players to use. This design choice could create some of the worst problems for the game, and given its current state with how poor the optimization is, I don't think the developers can afford any more problems.

I get it, you don't like Warlock for PvP, that's fine. Make a new character of a different class and play that instead. The solution is already available, but you aren't using it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Snowyamur:

I get it, you don't like Warlock for PvP, that's fine. Make a new character of a different class and play that instead. The solution is already available, but you aren't using it.

We created our Warlock back in a time Awakening was not even a myth not even known in Korea the class was totally different and actully usefull but they gave us the awakening patch even tho no PVP Players wanted it. Instead of removing the Awakening from PVP they simply didnt care thats the reason i am outraged we are telling them what they have to do but they dont even consider listening instead they restrict play times which feels like "shut up you stupid pvp players we dont want you! we dont earn money with you guys!".

I am by far not the only one who dosent see any reason in playing warlock anymore its pretty much every warlock who liked PVP. I am talking as someone who actully likes PVP and is playing it from time to time earning alot of soul stones from it since you get alot of beans in gold rank but i cant manage to find any warlocks. 

Of course i know they want money sure but 50€ is like i said way to much.

And again i am not a warlock main nor am i only playing warlock. I have 8 Chars with only one warlock which i leveled for like 20 Hours. 

2. Everyone said it was op but seriously just use your brain. Iframe at correct timings. Warlock needed to fail one stun and he was ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed most of the time. Thats just my personal Oppinion thou of course it was considered OP back then and i wouldnt mind if we get a weaker version sometime. 

the reason it was op was due to thew 100-0 aerial, that coulb be pulled off twice. And that was fixed and now everyone is crying warlock cant pvp.

Most palyers choose 3. cause 50€ is nearly the price of a full AAA Game in some shops it even more than some of the newest AAA Games and no PVP Player plays 20 Hours story out of free will. 

Dont want to , dont do it, Point is there are options, and rerolling classes is purely personal conveniance so you should pay for it. Dont want to bother with it, then stop complaining cause the real problem here is you.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

We created our Warlock back in a time Awakening was not even a myth not even known in Korea the class was totally different and actully usefull but they gave us the awakening patch even tho no PVP Players wanted it. Instead of removing the Awakening from PVP they simply didnt care thats the reason i am outraged we are telling them what they have to do but they dont even consider listening instead they restrict play times which feels like "shut up you stupid pvp players we dont want you! we dont earn money with you guys!".

Doesnt matter when you created it, its agame, and there are always changes that happen to classes, skill, overhauls etc. its even in the ToS which you agree on when logging in. Dont like it dont play it, or reoll, dont like that either dont play.

NC gave 2 free lvl60 tickets in the 2 year time frame. I dont know where you used them, but one of them I used exactly on an awakened WL and I can say I like the new way its made. The pre-awakened WL was just braindead op and needed a hard nerf. Its been like this for years and noone batted an eye and say "its too op, it needs a nerf". Now for sure BM needed a buff cause it was THE worst pvp 1v1 class pre-awakened, but now.... it needs a nerf :D.

About the class change ticket, they said multiple times there will NOT be such a ticket. You say its cause of the money? Just imagine how many people will buy it and how much money it will give NC. Prob too much to count :D

On 7/6/2019 at 8:19 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Sounds like you want to just get a flip switch for free and change class whenever. Give us an example of a game that has such fotm mechanic in place.

21 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Of course i know they want money sure but 50€ is like i said way to much.

Almost any MMORPG that has instant-level vouchers are going to charge about 50 Euro, and in the NA, it's 60 USD. For today's digital gaming consumer market, that's a fair price for an item that allows you to bypass everything related to leveling and jump straight into the end game content. It's expensive because it permits instant-leveling, and that price will not change for a very long time.

Correction: you're telling them what you want, not what they have to do. Every suggestion made for PvP is not always going to be the best thing to implement in the current state of the game, and just because they don't implement what people suggest, it doesn't mean they aren't listening; it's because that these suggestions, as design choices, are bad to make. You should know by now that a videogame, especially an MMORPG, is dynamic and going to change no matter what people say, so if you're upset that the Awakening patch messed up PvP, then stop doing PvP for a while and do something else, or quit the game entirely.

Besides, PvP in this game is so poorly-balanced it's disgusting. Why are you still using this system in the game?

I am by far not the only one who dosent see any reason in playing warlock anymore its pretty much every warlock who liked PVP. I am talking as someone who actully likes PVP and is playing it from time to time earning alot of soul stones from it since you get alot of beans in gold rank but i cant manage to find any warlocks. 

That's fine if you like PvP in this game, but how does this justify needing a class-change voucher, or making the stupid choice of deleting one of your characters, which I'm sure you leveled up and committed many hours to?

And again i am not a warlock main nor am i only playing warlock. I have 8 Chars with only one warlock which i leveled for like 20 Hours. 

So let me get this straight. You hate the Awakening patch because it hurts PvP in some way, with the added zone timers and class adjustments. Fine, that's understandable. You ask for a class change voucher, which many of us here know will never be added to the game because of the possible complications that could follow. Then, you tell us you have EIGHT characters, with one of them being a Warlock, and you're asking for a class change voucher, while also refusing to just play another character class?

Oh my God, where was this argument going in the first place?... :HongWhat:

Edited by Snowyamur
Minor grammar fixes